PDA

View Full Version : Someone from VipV2 Music help me Please

Dark Archon
01-09-2008, 04:19 AM
Hi

Is anyone a member at this tracker?

http://www.torrentleech.org/userdetails.php?id=234918

I need to talk to a staff as the IRC channel needs a registered nick. There is something wrong with my account and I need to contact a representative,

Thanks

sleepyy
01-09-2008, 04:24 AM
At torrent leech or vip2? vip2 theres no such user you accessed the account 8 hours ago on torrent leech it's not banned either try to use password recovery.

How do you know there's a problem can't you login?

Dark Archon
01-09-2008, 05:06 AM
At torrent leech or vip2? vip2 theres no such user you accessed the account 8 hours ago on torrent leech it's not banned either try to use password recovery.

At Vipv2 Music I have an account but now I am unable to log in. It was PU as well.

When I type my name and pass and press LOGIN, the page just refreshes and thats it. Nothing happens.

t0mmy
01-09-2008, 05:08 AM
whats the username at vipv2? cause there isnt a mercure there

1000possibleclaws
01-09-2008, 05:25 AM
why did you link to torrentleech? but yeah, if you give me your username i can check your account status. last i heard noone was being banned, even if they were a leecher

jam0980tr
01-09-2008, 07:24 AM

At Vipv2 Music I have an account but now I am unable to log in. It was PU as well.

When I type my name and pass and press LOGIN, the page just refreshes and thats it. Nothing happens.

use the >>>>> recover.php works fine with me
I hope this helps :D