PDA

View Full Version : Did Any Of You See The Ad On Tv ?

cppwarrior00
07-28-2003, 02:35 AM
i was watching tv and MPAA made a ad saying piracy is illegal blah blah blah, the cost them billon dollars years <-- the biggest bullshit i ever heard on my fucking my life this fucking company make alot fucking money and they bitching about losing money. i had it with this shit , i am going to go nut and make fucking bowb blow this fucker into to piece(well i won&#39; do the because i don&#39;t have the balls) but i wish someone did and leave a message behind saying "FUCK YOU AND YOUR COPYRIGHT" sorry to sound mean but i hate this fucking companies already.. i mean if someone going to bomb this companie make sure the people are out , just to prove a point . i dont want anyone to die just want the company to die

Eversman
07-28-2003, 05:10 AM
i saw it, i just laugh whenever i see it

3rd gen noob
07-28-2003, 05:11 AM
how much are they paying for advertising??

killerklown
07-28-2003, 04:36 PM
Yeah one commericial has people working in the movie industry saying things like, "How will I afford health insurance?" "How will I pay off my student loan?"

Its like join the rest of the world, asshole- lack of health insurance is a fucking epidemic in America- hell I don&#39;t have health insurance and I am supposed to care that someone working in the movie industry has to pay alot for theirs? Give me a break&#33;

downloader2008
07-28-2003, 04:40 PM
They complain about losing money.... I mean.... they are wasting their money by advertising... They are blaming the bad economy on p2p networks like Kazaa. I bet that if none of these existed, their sales would NOT go up&#33;

IamCool
07-28-2003, 06:34 PM
yeah i saw it. i laugh at the part when the guy says how am i going to pay for my glasses. its like WTF. you think thats going to end piracy.

Arm
07-28-2003, 06:48 PM
Someone should record it off tv, digitize it and put it on Kazaa. Keep a decent resolution. I would like to be able to see the movie. :angry:

monkfi5h
07-28-2003, 06:48 PM
Haha i agree with 3rd gen noobs sig

free_mind
07-28-2003, 06:56 PM
I&#39;ve seen the commercial also and I too think that it is funny. :D I mean, now they can be just like the rest of us. Are we supposed to feel sorry for these asshoes? How many of them do you think download and share copyrighted files? :huh: I guess they should piss and moan to someone who gives a shit.

Scared_ShitLess
07-28-2003, 07:52 PM
Hahaha is fuckin right, If those bitches didn&#39;t have there 2000 dollar house payments and there 1000 dollar beamer payments a month maybe they could afford there glasses and health insurance&#33;&#33; Fuck&#39;em all...... :ph34r:

PS, I didn&#39;t even see those cry babies but I can just image there poor little soles whinning&#33;&#33;

cppwarrior00
07-28-2003, 09:50 PM
the funny i think hollywood is easy job( i won&#39;t say a career because the shit is not real is easy money), they paid them millon just to see there ugly face on tv or big screen. the real workers, are those people the clean there fancy desk and bathroom etc.. they&#39;re the one sometine can&#39;t buy fancy car or anything to plessure them self, but at hollywood there some asshole sit on his ass and get over paid.i support the directors the make the movies and the writer the comes up with the plot, fuck the actors they&#39;re creed just like riaa, but without actors theres no movie, how great&#33;, not saying all the actors, like the actor name jennifer lopez the bitch can&#39;t act for shit and she sing horrorible, and she getting over paid because her fat ass, the nasty bitch.. ahh i could keep going but i am going to shut up now before i blow up.

default_12
07-29-2003, 01:29 AM
fuck these motherfuckers. i dont give a fuck about RIAA. they make so much money and they r after us to make more money. fucking greedy ass bitches. :angry: :ph34r:

Katsuro
07-29-2003, 03:32 AM
Someone make a video file of it and everyone share it&#33;

sammytheratkiller
07-29-2003, 04:39 AM
I have to say I agree with everyone here........There are enough p2p users in america alone to stand up to these fuckers and tell them to make due with the millions of dollars they already have and leave us filesharers alone. :angry:

Arm
07-29-2003, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by cppwarrior00@28 July 2003 - 21:50
the funny i think hollywood is easy job( i won&#39;t say a career because the shit is not real is easy money), they paid them millon just to see there ugly face on tv or big screen. the real workers, are those people the clean there fancy desk and bathroom etc..&nbsp; they&#39;re the one sometine can&#39;t buy fancy car or anything to plessure them self, but at hollywood&nbsp; there some asshole sit on his ass and get over paid.i support the directors the make the movies and the writer the comes up with the plot, fuck the actors they&#39;re creed just like riaa, but without actors theres no movie, how great&#33;, not saying all the actors, like the actor name jennifer lopez the bitch can&#39;t act for shit and she sing horrorible, and she getting over paid because her fat ass, the nasty bitch.. ahh&nbsp; i could keep going but&nbsp; i am going to shut up now before i blow up.
Remember if you don&#39;t like the rich and think they don&#39;t deserve their money then you are a COMMUNIST&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :P

SodiumChloride
07-29-2003, 08:31 AM
If the low lvl movie people are losing all their money then the &#036;20million per movie stars should fork some of it over to em. Im sure it wont hurt.

DarkBlizzard
07-29-2003, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by SodiumChloride@29 July 2003 - 03:31
If the low lvl movie people are losing all their money then the &#036;20million per movie stars should fork some of it over to em. Im sure it wont hurt.
I&#39;m all for the idea....and when there at it they might as well give some to the complaining music artists and RIAA then hopefully this damn problem will stop.

Darkshade
07-29-2003, 09:17 AM
Yeah, it&#39;s stupid to have lower level media workers on a commercial begging us not to use p2p. And you know that the movie industries losses come out of the working man&#39;s pocket. There&#39;s no way in hell that the higher-ups are taking a pay cut. If anything, the commercial represents the move industry as an industry who doesn&#39;t care about its workers; as an industry that would rather its workers to go without insurance than to stop wasting millions of dollars on overpaid actors and executives.

cppwarrior00
07-29-2003, 11:53 PM
arm, i hate the rich the takes from the poor and never return something back, i give respect to those sucessful people the work hard to make it where there are and there&#39;re adware the we the hard working people the make them rich. i hate those rich people the lie,steal idea,rip people off and 70% of the companies in this country are in my hate list especially microsoft. the democrazy in this country is fucked up only the richs get to enjoy it and this country is control by companies..

because our own congress we vote for goes against us and take favor for companies, there is freedom on this country but is limit. but most of you going to disgreed with me but is fine because this all about freedom of speech, (wait don&#39;t bring the up in companies forum) for example go to gamefaq.com and sign up for the forum and read the terms and you would see how limit your freedom is.

sorry for the long paragraph and thank you all for replying

P.S i am new york city and today the local news they have a topic called

"COPYRIGHT
COPYWRONG"

i know the RIAA and MPAA has to do something with this

FUCK YOU RIAA AND MPAA

Twigboy
07-30-2003, 12:26 AM
:huh: .

&#33;

Arm
07-30-2003, 01:49 AM
I agree with you cppwarrior. Well except that I hate all rich people. As long as there is one poor person in this country, the rich don&#39;t deserve their money.

Originally posted by cppwarrior00@29 July 2003 - 23:53
because our own congress we vote for goes against us and take favor for companies,&nbsp; there is freedom on this country but is limit.&nbsp; but most of you going to disgreed with me but is fine because this all about freedom of speech, (wait don&#39;t bring the up in companies forum) for example go to&nbsp; gamefaq.com and sign up for the forum and read the&nbsp; terms and you would see how limit your freedom is.
How does that one Queensryche song go? Oh yes REVOLUTION CALLING, REVOLUTION CALLING, Gotta make a change :D

Well you can always move to another country if you don&#39;t like America. I don&#39;t plan on staying in the United States. Americas fucked. :x

free_mind
07-31-2003, 12:26 PM
I was wondering... Does filesharing on p2p promote international terrorism? Or is that the next commercial? :huh: