PDA

View Full Version : iTS What's al the hype about?

Totti
01-09-2008, 02:00 PM
So what's all the hype around this tracker ? i've been reading around and has even been proclaimed to be "The next FTN" :blink:. I don't see how a new tracker con get such a status after being around for just a month......
Hey if anyone can prove me wrong i'll be very glad but i doubt it :P

MuFuukan R
01-09-2008, 02:05 PM
I think the main reason why its getting a name like that is because of
1) the layout/graphix looks similar to FTN
2) the ratio system is similar to FTN (upload only shows)
3) the exclusivity of FTN (5,000 user max, has about 620 now).

The quality of the tracker itself in terms of torrents has alot of work ahead of itself. Its doing very very well and I can see it being a high level tracker over time. It all depends on who gets invited and who helps the community come up. In time I believe it will be very very successful but in time, right now its on its way up, as soon as it hits close to its max members I think it'll be sought out like ScT/FTN is and around the same level I'd say 7-8+....

It has the formula right to be a tracker to want, now only time will tell... I'll tell you one thing, the Staff kicks ass and the mini-community established is already cool as hell ;P

t0mmy
01-09-2008, 02:17 PM
dont believe the hype till you see for yourself :)

Polarbear
01-09-2008, 02:17 PM
somebody please tell me what's the forum language.

what's the relation of english and non english posts?

t0mmy
01-09-2008, 02:18 PM
its slovakian i believe, the forums is mainly english but if and when they post announcements they are in both languages, making it very user-friendly for both languages :)

NOLF
01-09-2008, 02:19 PM
85% english posts, 15% non english, will be my guess!

briand5379
01-09-2008, 02:20 PM
It's rare because the membership is small and there's a no ratio system. I really don't think the site resembles FTN. Other then that it's a completely different tracker that should be judged by using the site not by talking about it and saying it's rare so I have to have it.

abcdefgh100
01-09-2008, 02:51 PM
Polarbear SK and CZ are allowed, but it's almost English.
I think you would be a great user to join there, who know i don't invite u (another forum ;) )

As I've been saying, Admins = Great, so if you deserv it, you will be invited for sure.
Anyway, there are about 370 invites only.

PunX
01-09-2008, 02:56 PM
gtfo with this ftn wannabe , FAILURE

fOrUmAs
01-09-2008, 03:09 PM
So what's all the hype around this tracker ? i've been reading around and has even been proclaimed to be "The next FTN" :blink:. I don't see how a new tracker con get such a status after being around for just a month......
Hey if anyone can prove me wrong i'll be very glad but i doubt it :P

everyone trying to be next FTN but only few or none can really be like him:)

also im not member there but from what i have read site is really good and i can only said wish him best and who knows maybe will this tracker be even better than FTN:D

Cruel
01-09-2008, 03:15 PM
Hype isn't always a good thing

FACE_TO_FACE
01-09-2008, 03:38 PM
Dont try to imitate FTN or other trackers... be original.. is the only way to success... ;)

IceTee
01-09-2008, 03:49 PM
Dont try to imitate FTN or other trackers... be original.. is the only way to success... ;)

:yes:

nicely said

(but they aren't trying to copy FTN ;))

Hrvoje
01-09-2008, 04:04 PM
you got me interested in that site now.

i newer knew it has a system like ftn, that's nice ;)

ScreaminJay
01-09-2008, 04:11 PM
Well, it's a nice little site without too much annoyance.

Diiyad
01-09-2008, 04:19 PM
No hype, just another level 1 tracker :D

sense
01-09-2008, 04:39 PM

But imitation is the best form of flattery. :D

Something Else
01-09-2008, 04:57 PM
I don't see how a new tracker con get such a status after being around for just a month......

4 months :dabs:. And the status is only whatever you perceive it as. :)
FTN....What's that. :unsure:

There has been quite enough pointless threads about iTS lately. None of them seem to have much point to them. :mellow:

Totti
01-09-2008, 05:58 PM
I don't see how a new tracker con get such a status after being around for just a month......

4 months :dabs:. And the status is only whatever you perceive it as. :)
FTN....What's that. :unsure:

There has been quite enough pointless threads about iTS lately. None of them seem to have much point to them. :mellow:
my bad with how long the site is open.... pointless thread nor really it seems
that a few people got some sort of information from my question :)

Tk2011
01-09-2008, 06:00 PM
iTS is just a FTN wannabe :snooty:

mievmo
01-09-2008, 06:00 PM
No Comment

Sylar666
01-09-2008, 06:05 PM
Never heard of it. But I have enough trackers to look after.

TCD004
01-09-2008, 06:10 PM
Never heard of it. But I have enough trackers to look after.Liar :-P I invited you personally, when iTS was 2 weeks old... I even have got probably that message saved here :-P

Something Else
01-09-2008, 06:11 PM
Our site has nothing to do with FTN and is not similar at all in any way. (Apart from the lack of ratios)
We don't even have :emo: news posts every day. :smilie4:

Never heard of it. But I have enough trackers to look after.Liar :-P I invited you personally, when iTS was 2 weeks old... I even have got probably that message saved here :-P

:dabsrod:

NickySantoro
01-09-2008, 06:48 PM
This site looks interesting. I like the no ratio system, it is a good innovation, like F*N. It is possible, that one day i make my request for IT:)

Hunim
01-09-2008, 06:57 PM
what hype?

mievmo
01-09-2008, 06:58 PM
Edit : Ty TCD :)
Nice site...

Totti
01-09-2008, 07:03 PM
hmmm sounds interesting....

Fritzlang
01-09-2008, 10:02 PM
Site sounds very promising indeed, it might became the next FTWR since users are free to upload and fulfill requests, you should let upload unrared files though, it was easier to increase the uploads.

Congrats for iTS owners seems like you are in the right way of success. :)

whynot
01-09-2008, 10:12 PM
Its an average tracker at the moment with poor pres and slow speeds. While I am sure it can become a great tracker given time, and some dedicated uploaders. At present the site is to small, and the speeds to slow :(

Sylar666
01-09-2008, 10:26 PM
Liar :-P I invited you personally, when iTS was 2 weeks old... I even have got probably that message saved here :-P
I dont remember every insignificant tracker, sorry. I am invited to lots of good places, and this does not seem to be a decent site. I did not want to hurt Your feelings, thats why I had not written sharply. That guy (TCD) was a nice guy.
I vaguely remember some tracker with a very elaborate process to get in. I felt like some kind of 007...But in the end, it did not let me in. If it was that tracker then U are right. But I did not lie, bloke, just getting old, dont remember. One thing I remember that I got sick and tired of trying to register. Never a succeeded.
Simply put: I dont think that anybody needs this ITS , whatever. Everyone seems to establish a tracker nowadays (kinda hobby), and waits for the miracle to happen. It wont. U eventually fade away, because there is nothing behind this tracker which means any competitive advantage. Its a well marketed, overhyped, very average tracker. My friends tell me that, and I believe them. U soon be done. But despite this I wish U all good with this uphill battle.
I dont call u a liar - u are nothing but a sad, little dreamer...

jwsisliving1
01-09-2008, 10:50 PM
Liar :-P I invited you personally, when iTS was 2 weeks old... I even have got probably that message saved here :-P
I dont remember every insignificant tracker, sorry. I am invited to lots of good places, and this does not seem to be a decent site. I did not want to hurt Your feelings, thats why I had not written sharply. That guy (TCD) was a nice guy.
I vaguely remember some tracker with a very elaborate process to get in. I felt like some kind of 007...But in the end, it did not let me in. If it was that tracker then U are right. But I did not lie, bloke, just getting old, dont remember. One thing I remember that I got sick and tired of trying to register. Never a succeeded.
Simply put: I dont think that anybody needs this ITS , whatever. Everyone seems to establish a tracker nowadays (kinda hobby), and waits for the miracle to happen. It wont. U eventually fade away, because there is nothing behind this tracker which means any competitive advantage. Its a well marketed, overhyped, very average tracker. My friends tell me that, and I believe them. U soon be done. But despite this I wish U all good with this uphill battle.

What a hateful post.

So your not even a member there, but your saying all these bad things about it.

There's lots of people who would disagree with EVERYTHING you said in your post, and some of us have plenty of knowledge and experience in the torrenting world.

You have 900+ posts and a few friends in iTS, that doesn't make you the ultimate judge and jury on a tracker you haven't even tried out yourself.

pro267
01-09-2008, 11:23 PM
I dont remember every insignificant tracker, sorry.
How can you pass judgment on a tracker that - by your own account - you've never even joined?

kallieb
01-09-2008, 11:26 PM
Exactly.
Sounds like a bit of a pouty-post to me.

fatcat69
01-09-2008, 11:54 PM

Well Marketed? Let me get the marketing department and talk about how good a job they are doing!:lol::lol:

Also you edited the quote...F'ing noob!

For the 100th time, how can anyone from iTS market or be generating hype when every single one of these threads this tracker (and its members) posts that they just want to be left alone and requesting access through forums like these will only result in hurting your chances of joining it.

As I posted in the thread about ScL, just leave them and iTS alone. They are sites that dont want this bs and dont need it. Both sites have very strict rules, so anything you see on here, isn't true as members who do post on FST generating publicity like this, will be banned.

So to be honest, if iTS wants you, we will find you. If you post about iTS, you just are a dumba** bc you are showing great disrespect to the tracker, therefore hurting your chance of ever getting into it.

Never heard of it. But I have enough trackers to look after.

If you know nothing about it, how can you make a judgment call like that? It is like me saying that you suck at your job/school. Exactly!

All I see in your post is:

"I know nothing about what I am talking about but I want to be angry at it because I am not part of it and because my mommy didnt give me enough attention when I was younger, so I post angry on forums to get attention!"

:lol::lol::lol:

Go back to your sites and leave iTS and other trackers you arent part of alone. You know nothing about it, any hype generated is completely generated by people outside of iTS. Whatever is posted on here about the site isn't accurate what so ever.

So for other posters:

We have rules against giving out invites on forums, members who give out invites via forum will be BANNED from the site Permanently, accounts traded will result in a ban from the site as well as other tracker staff will be informed about your trading of accounts.
No if's ands or buts.

Believe it or not, tracker staff know eachother and respect eachother! I have no problem informing all my friends, who are staff at trackers, about traders...and I know alot of staff!

So it is pointless to ask for an invite, as the very few people that have the ability to invite people will not give them out.:lol::lol:

So please just respect all trackers wishes, if you are curious about a site, and there is no information about it out there, then maybe there is a reason why the information is not publicly so dont be stupid and ask for it!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

magushun
01-10-2008, 12:06 AM
for haters:

http://lolcatz.blog.hu/media/image/pew-pew-pew.jpg

TCD004
01-10-2008, 12:12 AM

OK, Sylar666 let me explain you some things...
Have you noticed that smile behind the word Liar ? This one: :-P It means I was just joking. But never mind. I don't know, why you're quoting my message and you put there ITS... ITS and TCD004 is not the same member.

" That guy (TCD) was a nice guy. " Oh... And what happened to that guy ? Why are you using the past time ?

It is weird to say your opinion about place, which you have never seen... But I accept your opinion. You know, not many members like to contribute to new tracker and help that tracker grow... It is hard to understand, how hard it was to run something with invite system only from the very beginning. You should try this... This is a challenge. Not to collect all the high level trackers.

I thought, that I can call you my virtual friend, but I am not really sure about that now. I think your feelings about me changed a lot. So I wish you to be happy with all your high level trackers, which you love so much... All the best mate.

Diiyad
01-10-2008, 12:20 AM

I agree with you man, but you can't judge when you're not even a member ;)

ScreaminJay
01-10-2008, 01:27 AM
Sylar, you're such a dork ;)

Why don't you change your avatar to something more suiting for your kind... say, this one :
http://static.flickr.com/79/261457181_83009a8652_o.jpg

Seem more appropriate for you as a pop reference.

lostdemon
01-10-2008, 01:40 AM
Nice pic ScreaminJay
I think he's just trying to put on a bad guy persona
But there is only onle bad guy if anyone watched wrestling a long time ago you'll remember this

http://www.deathroses8.50megs.com/images/razor_ramon.jpg

You think you can handle the bad guy, CHICO

KFlint
01-10-2008, 01:47 AM

not your greatest post Sylar...

while i agree there is so much 0-day trackers already offering just the same content and that many new trackers are trying and few successing, this site looks promising, months to come will tell us the rest

jwsisliving1
01-10-2008, 01:55 AM
http://www.deathroses8.50megs.com/images/razor_ramon.jpg

You think you can handle the bad guy, CHICO

Is he still alive?

lostdemon
01-10-2008, 02:03 AM
Yeah I think he is still wrestling in TNA as Scott Hall (his NWO name in WCW)

sanath
01-10-2008, 02:07 AM
thre is nothing special in this tracker

don't give it a hype

Crutavv
01-10-2008, 02:22 AM
I love this tracker, it is tracker with good rules, staff, users, design etc. Not every tracker is like iTS, so pls stop this flame!

lostdemon
01-10-2008, 02:28 AM
People don't like what they can't have no matter how much they try to get.
I personally think it sounds like a cool place and like the fact they don't like publicity

pone44
01-10-2008, 03:44 AM
sounds cool. its n my sig.lol. I have never seen it?

jam0980tr
01-10-2008, 03:47 AM
I don't see any hype about this nices tracker it's just new tracker like any other new trackers out there.

few people said good things about this tracker, to be special it takes time!!!

pandabear
01-10-2008, 04:48 AM
I like FTN. It's fast.

jwsisliving1
01-10-2008, 04:59 AM
thre is nothing special in this tracker

don't give it a hype

We'll take your word for it.

jam0980tr
01-10-2008, 05:19 AM
I like FTN. It's fast.

iTS can make it fast to add the bot uploader thats all they have to do ;)

get scene axxs and the botman thats it's kick as pre time just like any other site are doing!!!

p1r4t3
01-10-2008, 05:19 AM
While iTS is not a FTN wannabe, it shares a few similarities. A fair few which have already been mentioned here in this thread. However, what surprises me is the fact that most of the people at fst see a tracker as a conquest ( much like ur first sex ) and not what u need. Have u got all the content u need? ok... so forget about it. The tracker is trying to develop its own base of quality users slowly. even if u have the tracker, have u ever leeched from it,? contributed to seed? no..

So.. I would suggest leave it alone, rather than hammering it, saying its a copy cat, or it will die soon or promising new tracker or whatever and get on with your lives. Whats better, chase Uk-T for all your needs. I bet its pretty much worth it. lol

If u are worthy, the tracker invite will find u. its not a right to have membership on a tracker, its only a privilige. So move on....

and.. thanks for listening

fsephie
01-10-2008, 05:23 AM
It will be interesting once there is less excitement over iTS to see what affect that has on the growth and quality of the community. I really wish the guys there the best of luck and hopefully will avoid the uncontrollable pitfall of fading into obscurity. Even those with all the right ideas and the right execution fall prey to loss of interest.

Cheffy
01-10-2008, 06:28 AM
Seen this quite a few times before. And usually it dont end well

SCN,RTS,RTS2 anyone ?

But best of luck to all of you, i am not going to jump the wagon, dont think that tracker have anything to offer me. And i dont want to have an idle account just in chase they manage to make an grate tracker. Id say they have better odds making a good tracker if people did not hype it, and got users that actually used the site rather than camping the account.

aysomc
01-10-2008, 06:36 AM
i hope it stays at level 2 to keep the douchebags away. i wanna see it grow with more users but i want it to grow with the right people.

aysomc
01-10-2008, 06:36 AM
i hope it stays at level 2 to keep the douchebags away. i wanna see it grow with more users but i want it to grow with the right people.

Totti
01-10-2008, 07:28 AM
wow i see my thread has touched a very sensitive nerve for some users:P.... i was just trying to say hay new trackers such is scl rts and so on usually get alot of hype and undeservedly so, then they just fade away so calm down over every new tracker that comes out and take thing into proportion.
that a side i wish its and all it's members much success and i really do hope that a great tracker will emerge :)

That1Guy
01-10-2008, 07:33 AM
Seems like a good time to close this thread.....

Cruel
01-10-2008, 07:51 AM
Yes, everythign is explained so many times already.

Totti
01-10-2008, 07:53 AM
your wish is my command THREAD CLOSED

fatcat69
01-10-2008, 08:06 AM
...yea its not closed http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/laugh.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/laugh.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/laugh.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/laugh.gif

Totti
01-10-2008, 08:08 AM
for some weird reason i don't have the option under thread tools....

That1Guy
01-10-2008, 08:11 AM
Seems like something worth figuring out before you open more threads....maybe??

Totti
01-10-2008, 08:13 AM
listen i know how to close a thread so don't be a smart ass....
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2008/44806192wh6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
see no close thread option...

t0mmy
01-10-2008, 08:16 AM
you cant close threads in the main bitorrent section, as if dont down his throat like that

jam0980tr
01-10-2008, 08:18 AM
Totti (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/totti-178411) you must pm fst staff and they will do it, how easy is that simple job lol !!!

That1Guy
01-10-2008, 08:33 AM
I'm not trying to be a smart-ass (that comes naturally)

Threads of this nature arent necessary (especially when it has been so clearly stated numerous times the tracker in question is not looking for publicity partly caused by threads named things like "iTS What's al the hype about?"

thats all from me.....

N4riX
01-10-2008, 08:38 AM
sylar666 you say just getting old but your logic tells everyone that you're about 5 years old and mentally retarded. i have never added anyone to my ignore list in my life but you....are a fkn bitch.

pandabear
01-10-2008, 08:40 AM
I hope iTS stays at level 2, so i can trade 1 ftwr invite for 5 iTS invites. Then I will control the megaverse.

Zaxx
01-10-2008, 08:43 AM
Personal attacks...no matter why...are wrong and have no place here.

Mods??

Skiz
01-10-2008, 09:01 AM
Grow up; all of you.

Closed.