PDA

View Full Version : Soft MP3

moffe
01-09-2008, 05:00 PM
They have now enabled their invite system, and i was just wondering if people dont use this site in here or just dont mention it. Seeing all the threads and post with focuse on what / waffles, and never seeing any regarding softmp3 - well probably because they have until recently been an open signup site.

But of the three music sites, i tend to find myself browsing softmp3 more than the other two. I just love their site script, keeps you updated with the "new" albums coming out, as for older music that isnt their biggest active, what / waffles is ofcourse to prefer.

Anywho, just wanted to hear someone elses view on this site - or if anyone even uses it? :)

C-mos
01-09-2008, 05:04 PM
i had an account there

for me it wasn;t very exciting:)

didn't like the music there:)

trevor2000
01-09-2008, 05:50 PM
i've got an account there, but i'm more into filemp3 for new stuff

nsk
01-09-2008, 05:52 PM
I signed up there when oink closed down in my search of a replacement, it is a very nice site, but I just prefer waffles, I don't download much music so one music site is enough for me, I let my account there be deleted, never used it.

BamZow
01-09-2008, 06:18 PM
Some people would never download anything else than a scene release. For the rest of us, we have waffles/what. Still, I am "Distributor" at Softmp3, so I guess I use that one a lot too :yes:

Cruel
01-09-2008, 06:20 PM
I've found some nice FLAC there so I'm using it.

moffe
01-09-2008, 07:34 PM
i've got an account there, but i'm more into filemp3 for new stuff

Hmm, havent tried filemp3 - maybe i should check it out :)

I signed up there when oink closed down in my search of a replacement, it is a very nice site, but I just prefer waffles, I don't download much music so one music site is enough for me, I let my account there be deleted, never used it.

hmm, i dont download that much either - but when it comes to new music, im not always aware of when the albums are released and their album of the week / month sript helps me with that. Waffles / What has waaay too many uploads for me to find heads or tale in it - but i use it for when i need something released a while back or something a little more rare. Because SoftMP3 is very maintstream :)

Some people would never download anything else than a scene release. For the rest of us, we have waffles/what. Still, I am "Distributor" at Softmp3, so I guess I use that one a lot too :yes:

hehe, fully agreed! Im sure once i get a better stereo setup, i will begin to download some lossless - but as it is now, some high bitrate mp3 is more than fine for my use :)

Didn't think they were too much in front on the lossless uploads, seeing as where what / waffles is packed with this.

ernestina
01-09-2008, 07:44 PM
hello I tried the blackcats....i like this site ...nothing but that does not raise the ratio to me.....

as sct is better or f******????please

Ernesss....:D

yayyyyyy
01-09-2008, 09:29 PM
hello I tried the blackcats....i like this site ...nothing but that does not raise the ratio to me.....

ebay is quite good... but comcast isn't :(

t0mmy
01-09-2008, 09:37 PM
ok whats on going, im lost after reading post #8 and onwards :o

moffe
01-09-2008, 10:08 PM

ebay is quite good... but comcast isn't :(

Hmm, ebay is filled with golddiggers! Be carefull who you share your boat with, unless you wanna end up like alice in wonderland, wearing red shoes and missing your tricycle.

But besides that, i think the poor "esse" above, got his english - spanish dictionary a bit messed up. Back on topic! Go softmp3 :D

FACE_TO_FACE
01-09-2008, 10:40 PM
Its a nice music tracker, nice speed.

Cruel
01-09-2008, 11:11 PM

Didn't think they were too much in front on the lossless uploads, seeing as where what / waffles is packed with this.

Well they don't have much but they do have some that Waffles/What doesn't especially Swedish ones.

SiNa
01-10-2008, 12:10 AM
the stuff that i want is usually famous enough to be on the trackers that i have and use like TL. i also use public trackers for some songs, i dont mind

consequently i never use what, waffles, or softmp3. but if i would, i would definitely use softmp3 :)