PDA

View Full Version : FTN Question for FTN Members...

MuFuukan R
01-09-2008, 05:23 PM
FTN Members:

Did you trade for your invite or were you able to score a free invite?

I ask because I don't believe in trading and I try to give away any/all invites I get, so I was curious as to the percentage of FTN Members that got one for free...

bossapoelara
01-09-2008, 05:24 PM
i never trade

fOrUmAs
01-09-2008, 05:26 PM
well i have got invite free but not from here,from my friend on one tracker site :)

supper
01-09-2008, 05:27 PM
who will say i got my account by trade ?

KFlint
percentage of people getting ftn for free after less than a month on fst is closer to 0% than 100%

be patient!

fridash
most of the ftn users kissed a lot of ass to get in ...

MuFuukan R
01-09-2008, 05:28 PM
percentage of people getting ftn for free after less than a month on fst is closer to 0% than 100%

be patient!

Oh oh I know I wasn't trying to score an invite just asking as this community has the largest amount of FTN users so I would get the best % wise answer here ;P

That1Guy
01-09-2008, 05:30 PM
Never trade! I just recently got mine for free. (from someone who knows me from another site)

supper
01-09-2008, 05:31 PM

be patient!

Oh oh I know I wasn't trying to score an invite just asking as this community has the largest amount of FTN users so I would get the best % wise answer here ;Patleast wait untell u get into the invite section and proof that u are good user and active or u are so hurry:huh: and how come u giveaway ur invites even if u dont have just one post in invite section u give it to who honestly to ur self?:unsure:

C-mos
01-09-2008, 05:31 PM

+1

dragos
01-09-2008, 05:44 PM

and thats not even the bad thing. The bad thing is they triple the B asskissing and the overall tracker after they got their invite.

Scavenger
01-09-2008, 05:46 PM
Free =)

sokrates
01-09-2008, 05:51 PM

i didnt :P
well you know, there is only one way to get an invite.. through trading ofc!!!
jk :P

Cmon
01-09-2008, 05:51 PM
free of course, I don't even know FTN when my inviter invite me

fisherman
01-09-2008, 05:52 PM
Kissing ass lol

I got my invite elsewhere from a friend :)

MuFuukan R
01-09-2008, 05:55 PM
Oh oh I know I wasn't trying to score an invite just asking as this community has the largest amount of FTN users so I would get the best % wise answer here ;Patleast wait untell u get into the invite section and proof that u are good user and active or u are so hurry:huh: and how come u giveaway ur invites even if u dont have just one post in invite section u give it to who honestly to ur self?:unsure:

This was just a question to FTN members not a beg for invites or a personal request for an invite I don't get why its become a nit-pick at me? I giveaway all my invites in another forum and I can't giveaway invites here even if I wanted because i registered less than 30 days ago and I asked the mods for an exception so I may giveaway some invites but I have to wait 30 days thats why I don't have any posts in the invite section, I don't have access :P

Please stay on topic :-) And yes I giveaway all of my invites just not here at the moment because I can't access the proper section yet but elsewhere yes, I give every invite away to contributing members....

I know how 'the system' works, I'm not that guy putting up a thread saying::
PLZ ZoMG d00d send invite to FTN SCT OR FT*R my email is [email protected] thnx bye love peace hug happytime.

kallieb
01-09-2008, 06:00 PM
I received my invite freely, without asking for it, and did so within a week of being in the BT section. And no. i compromised nothing to receive it. Good things can and do happen. The best start is to not act like an asshat from day one. Remember: It's harder to erase a stain, than it is to avoid one.

fridash
01-09-2008, 06:07 PM
there is a lot of brandon kissassers out there....

supper
01-09-2008, 06:11 PM
atleast wait untell u get into the invite section and proof that u are good user and active or u are so hurry:huh: and how come u giveaway ur invites even if u dont have just one post in invite section u give it to who honestly to ur self?:unsure:

This was just a question to FTN members not a beg for invites or a personal request for an invite I don't get why its become a nit-pick at me? I giveaway all my invites in another forum and I can't giveaway invites here even if I wanted because i registered less than 30 days ago and I asked the mods for an exception so I may giveaway some invites but I have to wait 30 days thats why I don't have any posts in the invite section, I don't have access :P

Please stay on topic :-) And yes I giveaway all of my invites just not here at the moment because I can't access the proper section yet but elsewhere yes, I give every invite away to contributing members....

PLZ ZoMG d00d send invite to FTN SCT OR FT*R my email is [email protected] thnx bye love peace hug happytime.its req an u know its req when u starting to creat such thread like that ur signature say all and do u relly expecting some one will comes out an saying i got my F*N by tradeing ban me plz brandon:w00t: an if u relly gived alot on the other forum then u could ask for free invite in there u can do better then that anyway GL u may can edit ur post and put ur real email u may have luck with ur req or creat req by ur old fst and u may have better chance to get into what u looking for as u stop acting fake

Diiyad
01-09-2008, 06:11 PM
atleast wait untell u get into the invite section and proof that u are good user and active or u are so hurry:huh: and how come u giveaway ur invites even if u dont have just one post in invite section u give it to who honestly to ur self?:unsure:

PLZ ZoMG d00d send invite to FTN SCT OR FT*R my email is [email protected] thnx bye love peace hug happytime.

You just happen to have a LF FTN sign in your signature. You're not fooling anyone bud :)

DanielleD87
01-09-2008, 06:16 PM
from a friend obviously..

teamlam
01-09-2008, 06:16 PM
IRemember: It's harder to erase a stain, than it is to avoid one.

+111000000

MuFuukan R
01-09-2008, 06:36 PM
Acting fake? Well I guess you can close this thread as its gone off topic, it was a simple question.... I put a fake email because it was an impersonation message of ppl begging for invites, you don't understand sarcasm at all ;\

I'm not trying to fool anyone, thats my signature across all forums/trackers and I'm just patiently waiting for that day, the question was asked to see how people actually got invites n have some hope for ppl just waiting who don't stock up on their invites to trade for something else :P.. Look around anywhere you see my name you'll see the same sig...)

Anyways if possible close the thread as it has become off-topic and perceived to be some type of ingenious plan to take over the world, get an FTN invite... :naughty:

supper
01-09-2008, 06:58 PM
n have some hope for ppl just waiting who don't stock up on their invites to trade for something else :P..

invite... :naughty:[/quote]how did u know i am a trader if u never ha axx to invite section:P any way sorry for spam welcome to fst:w00t: and goo luck in ur req

back to the topic i dont have F*N and plz keep this thread runing

cya around

KFlint
01-09-2008, 07:04 PM
will close it, enough guy ;)