PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With FSC

virtus134
01-09-2008, 09:27 PM
Hey. So one of my really nice friends gave me an invite to a tracker called FSC. I think everyone knows what it is.

I'm asking the people who were invited to this tracker how the process went.

I received the invite in my mail and I clicked on it but it said not found. But in the e-mail it had a message saying I had to wait 6 hours for the invite to activate, so I did.

6 (more like 14) hours later I try it again. Not found.

Any help? I'd asked my friend about it but he's not online.

That1Guy
01-09-2008, 09:31 PM
Wait for your friend, a little time isn't gonna hurt you....

fOrUmAs
01-09-2008, 09:33 PM
did u recived invite link here via PM??

if u recive in that way then it will not work becuase it will not be displayed full url of that invite,its happend the same thing for me,tell your friend that he send u that link to your email address and from there u will see full url :)

virtus134
01-09-2008, 09:33 PM
I am, but I was just wondering.

I tried the link when I got it and I said it didn't work, and we were both like wtf?

So he might not know the answer. But still waiting for him to sign on AIM

I received the invite via e-mail.. Just gave him my e-mail address.

How would I receive it via PM? I thought you type in one's e-mail address and it sends a message along with the URL

That1Guy
01-09-2008, 09:38 PM
I am, but I was just wondering.

I tried the link when I got it and I said it didn't work, and we were both like wtf?

So he might not know the answer. But still waiting for him to sign on AIM

If your friend got an invite for fsc and gave it to you, then Im sure he will be nice enough to help you (which shouldnt be to hard for him)

virtus134
01-09-2008, 09:41 PM
Thatguy-

I was stating that he was as confused as I was yesterday

monk3y
01-09-2008, 09:42 PM
wait for friend, then if togather you can't solve it, your friend should go to fsc support.

fOrUmAs
01-09-2008, 09:44 PM
I received the invite via e-mail.. Just gave him my e-mail address.

How would I receive it via PM? I thought you type in one's e-mail address and it sends a message along with the URL

u dont need email for FSC invites, member who requesting invite on fsc will get link that u need to use to sign there..at least that is how i have done when i join there:)

this is what i can said to u nothing more than that..

DV8type
01-09-2008, 09:46 PM
It could have been an old invite and you were scammed.....people make up fake invites all the time. There is no 6hr wait period....

PM me and i can check the info

SgtMajor
01-09-2008, 10:02 PM
They pre-banned you from getting an invite!

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-i-shouldnt-post-because-no-one-would-really-care-but-264943

Tokeman
01-09-2008, 10:02 PM
and AFAIK fsc does not send mails, its just a link that the inviter gives to the invitee.
sounds like you were scammed to me

Edit: 6 hour wait time, rofl! What a great way to avoid some one bitching at you right away when you scam them :x

virtus134
01-09-2008, 10:25 PM
Er I got this invite for free from my friend.. do you really think I was scammed haha?

He had this account for a while so it might be an old invite.

BTW, he just said he got the invite back or something. And we're trying it again.

And SgtMajor- I don't trade anymore but I doubt that matters, but how would they know?

That1Guy
01-09-2008, 10:30 PM
either you got scammed or you think fsc staff/members are gullible.....

fOrUmAs
01-09-2008, 10:37 PM
Er I got this invite for free from my friend.. do you really think I was scammed haha?

He had this account for a while so it might be an old invite.

BTW, he just said he got the invite back or something. And we're trying it again.

there is no invites for FSC!!! members dont have invites lol they only got link from staff that u can send to your friend and that is the way to sign there:)

or something???

sorry but as many said u have probably been scammed:(

virtus134
01-09-2008, 10:38 PM
Ugh. I didn't even trade for it. He was my friend and asked if I wanted an invite to FSC.

I assumed it was the level 8 tracker? Maybe it's a different one? Can you PM me the URL to it Forumas?

t0mmy
01-09-2008, 10:39 PM
well it could be ****?

jwsisliving1
01-09-2008, 10:41 PM
Ugh. I didn't even trade for it. He was my friend and asked if I wanted an invite to FSC.

I assumed it was the level 8 tracker? Maybe it's a different one? Can you PM me the URL to it Forumas?

Maybe your friend invited you to *SCE, and you got the names mixed up.

fOrUmAs
01-09-2008, 10:41 PM

if he is your friend then im sure u will get right link for signup

sorry i cant give u url of site if u have mean on that

ask your friend again what is invite that he give or try to give u

DV8type
01-09-2008, 10:54 PM
Its not FSC guys. Confirmed.

virtus134
01-09-2008, 10:54 PM
Er it's FSC. At least he said so. I didn't ask him the specifics, there could be something else with an abbreviation called FSC. I'm just going to assume it's the tracker we all know..

Even if it's not.. why is it doing this?

Okay thanks. Then wrong tracker. Closed

Edit- Well still I want to know why it's doing this..

Tokeman
01-09-2008, 10:55 PM
there is another tracker that starts with fsc, and has one more letter. maybe thats the one you are thinking of?

stitched
01-09-2008, 11:02 PM
thanks a ton for the reply :)

DV8type
01-09-2008, 11:04 PM
No it was a .IL site with the same initials....we can close this topic.

@stitched: Really it's a case by case basis. It all depends on the person....how the invite was acquired....etc. Of course we do not want traders or users looking for a usebar. Good, sincere users will always find a home at FSC. There are some infamous "ex-traders" at FSC, one of the only trackers those guys can be themselves and interact with a community.

All we ask: Honor, loyalty and respect