PDA

View Full Version : want iTS

GRB23
01-09-2008, 10:16 PM
i really want this one ....
i have what to give to get it but i am not a trader so if someone can help me out i would be grateful..

SAM
01-09-2008, 10:20 PM
guys ,
you have to know that you don't need to ask for its invite
just put it in ur sig , no need for request threads
if we find you deserve it
we will pm you :)

sovaz
01-09-2008, 10:23 PM
Why do u need ITS?

Swayne
01-09-2008, 10:24 PM
No traders on iTS!

A1MAN
01-09-2008, 10:27 PM
guys ,
you have to know that you don't need to ask for its invite
just put it in ur sig , no need for request threads
if we find you deserve it
we will pm you :)

why u r nice here and .....there bro ?

GRB23
01-09-2008, 10:30 PM
Why do u need ITS?

i need it for my own use...and if i will get it you can be sure that i will never trade it...

sovaz
01-09-2008, 10:43 PM
Why do u need ITS?

i need it for my own use...and if i will get it you can be sure that i will never trade it...
Every1 wants it for their own use...so u want it n not need it...U can live without it....coz u hav no proper reason to really 'need' it.
They don't like traders there.

GRB23
01-09-2008, 10:49 PM
do u know me as a trader? u don't know me at all...here i only made giveaways ... i've made 0 trades in here...
i don't think there is a huge difference between "want" and "need"..

and please tell me what is the proper reason ?

sovaz
01-09-2008, 11:10 PM
Proper reason to really need ITS is coz u will b very active there n do ur best for the ITS community....but u didn't mentioned anything like tat when u were asked...u just said u wouldn't trade which u definitely can't do there. But obviously u r not a trader...so i hope u get it if some1 is kind enough to invite u.

fOrUmAs
01-09-2008, 11:14 PM
Every1 wants it for their own use...so u want it n not need it...U can live without it....coz u hav no proper reason to really 'need' it.
They don't like traders there.

Why do u need ITS?

Proper reason to really need ITS is coz u will b very active there n do ur best for the ITS community....but u didn't mentioned anything like tat when u were asked...u just said u wouldn't trade which u definitely can't do there. But obviously u r not a trader...so i hope u get it if some1 is kind enough to invite u.

and after all this BS that u asked that guy u will not even invite him

:slap:

edit: i could understand all this question that u asked him if u was try to invite him but since u dont have invite then i really dont understand

GRB23
01-09-2008, 11:23 PM
sovaz u made me very happy....thank you for the invite :)

sovaz
01-09-2008, 11:25 PM
U better worry about ur own things Forumas...It wasn't BS at all on GRB23's point of view. Mayb u should stop spamming other people thread's n stop talking shit...tat would b good for all of us here....GRB23 u can close the thread buddy.