PDA

View Full Version : A request to someone who is good in physics

NeoTheOne
01-10-2008, 12:20 AM
I am at the turning point of my life, my teacher has been since day one being really unfair to me (phsyics teacher). I hand my labs in and he says he never got them , when while handing it in we had a big conversation on how i need to "straigten" my act , and then i handed the lab in , 5 days later he gives the labs back and doesnt give mine, so i go up and ask him and he says i never handed it in , im lying. To make a long story short, i have a big unit test on friday and he refuses to help me in any way , he gave me a practice test but with no answers to follow, if anyone can please answer the questions he gave me i will pay you , it iwll be a great help , i just need thsi to get into university , please :( whoever you are , you are my only hope :(.

ilw
01-10-2008, 12:42 AM
why not have a go at it first yourself and then post here the ones you struggled with or couldn't do

chalice
01-10-2008, 01:02 AM
Ask your girlfriend.

ilw
01-10-2008, 01:51 AM
bit snide?

Barbarossa
01-10-2008, 09:22 AM
Post the questions then

chalice
01-10-2008, 09:29 AM
bit snide?

On reflection, yes.

Sorry Neo.

thewizeard
01-10-2008, 09:36 AM
I am at the turning point of my life, my teacher has been since day one being really unfair to me (phsyics teacher). I hand my labs in and he says he never got them , when while handing it in we had a big conversation on how i need to "straigten" my act , and then i handed the lab in , 5 days later he gives the labs back and doesnt give mine, so i go up and ask him and he says i never handed it in , im lying. To make a long story short, i have a big unit test on friday and he refuses to help me in any way , he gave me a practice test but with no answers to follow, if anyone can please answer the questions he gave me i will pay you , it iwll be a great help , i just need thsi to get into university , please :( whoever you are , you are my only hope :(.

You are up to you old practises again? :( I really think Neo, that you should have more respect for the members here and stop these false, fantasy questions...you follow a pattern...UC...same old thing..I could list them, starting( from what I remember) your avatar...should I continue?

The help you need , can be found, but not here. You need some psychiatric help. :yup:

Or, we need, the address and telephone number from your teacher.:smartass:

bigboab
01-10-2008, 09:46 AM
I would help you with your physics, but I can hardly get up the stairs myself without help.:wacko:

AmpeD
01-10-2008, 06:56 PM
go ask any other physics teachers at your school.

t0mmy
01-11-2008, 05:56 AM
thats really sad to hear, my physics teacher at school was awesome, even though i wasnt getting good marks :D