PDA

View Full Version : Hdbits banned countries?

dreamsearch
01-10-2008, 06:44 AM
Can anybody please tell me what countries are banned by HDbits.org?
I know Turkey is one of them, please add others if you know.

sleepyy
01-10-2008, 07:01 AM
Can't you access the site what seems to be the problem? somebody may be able to help you however i can't see any point in listing countrys that might be banned just to try and cause a nice little arguement bettween the people that might be banned and it's users/staff members.

moffe
01-10-2008, 07:51 AM
It is probably so that he can find a proxy / tunnel that is useable and thereby avoid the ban :)

rotem1984
01-10-2008, 07:52 AM
israel is banned too

stephenchow
01-10-2008, 09:26 AM
The reason why trackers banned a country is clear:
There are a lots of cheaters there and the most important thing is that citizens help other citizens cheating such as telling your friends in your country or forum in your language how to cheat
No offend, I quoted this secret rule from a staff of one of the most famous tracker when I ask why they banned my friend from that country.
I don't think it's fair to all of us, however, this kind of situation is a difficult challenge for staff so that they have to block a whole country.
Thank you for listening.

moffe
01-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Well just sucks to be living in a moronic country then ;)

dreamsearch
01-10-2008, 10:20 AM
I'm asking because i want to avoid getting my account disabled for inviting the wrong people.

DyNast
01-10-2008, 12:58 PM
israel is banned too
Not surprising :cry:

Zaxx
01-10-2008, 05:47 PM
I'm asking because i want to avoid getting my account disabled for inviting the wrong people.

So why don't you just ask the staff since your already a member?
Get banned cuz an invitee is from a blocked country?? Doesn't sound right to me...

goysalh
01-10-2008, 05:53 PM
Can't you access the site what seems to be the problem? somebody may be able to help you however i can't see any point in listing countrys that might be banned just to try and cause a nice little arguement bettween the people that might be banned and it's users/staff members.
+1

Polarbear
01-10-2008, 06:08 PM
i once asked a staff member from a tracker that bans some countries.

i wanted to know if there are "good" countries with a significant low amount of cheaters.

he said yes, but he won't tell because all cheaters of banned countries would use proxies of those countries then.

can i redirect this question to some staff members here? we heard a lot about banned countries.

what are the countries that give you the least work?

DV8type
01-10-2008, 06:59 PM
All countries have cheaters. All countries have good users. Its just the majority of cheaters come from those 3-4 countries.
-Ive never seen a cheater from Madagascar (i dont even think ive seen a regular user) :lol: So i guess they give me the least work

Fibo
01-10-2008, 09:50 PM
israel is banned too

Nope not true, at least not all of Israel.

stephenchow
01-11-2008, 03:16 AM
israel is banned too

Nope not true, at least not all of Israel.

Firstly, trackers may block an ISP, then other ISPs. Finally, the whole country.
The biggest problem is some forums tried to tell their users about how to cheat in their languages. This causes a lots cheaters in that country.

dreamsearch
01-11-2008, 01:06 PM
I wanted to ask the staff but i don't want my question to look like i'm trying to find a way to sneak some banned users in. I don't care that i'll loose an invite if the person gets banned, i just don't want my account to be disabled for trying to invite a good person living in the wrong country.

Something Else
01-11-2008, 05:08 PM
It is a little lazy to ban a whole country but it saves a lot of work if most of your problems come from a particular area.

Haven't had trouble with any Welsh users ever. They are teh orsum. :smilie4:

collision
09-14-2008, 03:53 PM
I do not understand one point?! Why they do not ban the country of that cheating application developer ?

collision
09-14-2008, 03:53 PM
double

Batu
01-11-2009, 02:38 PM
are country bans (israel, turkey etc.) still going on?

own3dripy
01-11-2009, 03:04 PM
Turks? Are they banned because they are muslim?

robi92
01-11-2009, 03:13 PM

there is no such thing.following countries are banned:
Poland
Turkey
Israel
Egypt

vpg8000
01-11-2009, 03:15 PM

I don't think that religion has anything to do with banning countries. You would have to have an entire staff of biggots running a tracker for that to happen. But stranger things have happened...

RedRansom
01-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Rofl
well if you have a chance to register hdbits look the international forum of Turkey at hdbits and see shame on some poor ppl:)
I mean ppl informing oneself about cheating tools and kidding with staff well i am happy to see that ppl banned from there :)
and this is what stephenchow (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/stephenchow-145742) said.

own3dripy
01-11-2009, 03:24 PM
Well i think turks are banned because they are leechers :))). In turkey the highest commercial upload speed of the adsl company is 1mbps, you cant make it faster even if you pay big bucks so thats the poor reason those fellas are banned.

My advise to people from Turkey, quit torrenting go use rapidshare

bevs
01-11-2009, 07:06 PM
Well i think turks are banned because they are leechers :))). In turkey the highest commercial upload speed of the adsl company is 1mbps, you cant make it faster even if you pay big bucks so thats the poor reason those fellas are banned.

Yeap a lot Turkish are leecher but there is good members too.
Thats partially right.I'll show you my speedtest.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/381187757.png
Turkey is banned on hdbits BUT veteran and good members can access.

D1zkK1ll
01-11-2009, 07:20 PM
I can understand some guys who don' like it that they are ban countrys but I think it is sometimes better for the their own secruity. =)

kevinsert
01-11-2009, 11:59 PM

i think you are Turk:) im using DSL (TurkTelekom) 4mbit D 1mbit U.i upload 2-3 GB at least everyday and this is fine for me.But you are going to say there is no chance for uploading something with this speed @ bitmetv or SCT maybe you r right but If you want higher upload speeds and highest level trackers you gotta get seedbox this is the rule..:)

bevs
01-12-2009, 07:05 AM

i think you are Turk:) im using DSL (TurkTelekom) 4mbit D 1mbit U.i upload 2-3 GB at least everyday and this is fine for me.But you are going to say there is no chance for uploading something with this speed @ bitmetv or SCT maybe you r right but If you want higher upload speeds and highest level trackers you gotta get seedbox this is the rule..:)

Or quiknet by the tellcom :)
fiberoptik lines...100mb/s speed.Not bad :p

Lovestoned
01-12-2009, 10:17 AM
All countries have cheaters. All countries have good users. Its just the majority of cheaters come from those 3-4 countries.
-Ive never seen a cheater from Madagascar (i dont even think ive seen a regular user) :lol: So i guess they give me the least work

What about U.S.A itself?

Albo Da Kid
01-12-2009, 10:44 AM
^USA users are honest:whistling

own3dripy
01-12-2009, 11:41 AM

Quiknets upload speed is not 100mbps. And the 100mbps download doesnt apply on international downloads.

Lovestoned
01-12-2009, 11:43 AM
^USA users are honest:whistling

Well, there are bound to be black sheeps. :)

bevs
01-12-2009, 04:09 PM

Quiknets upload speed is not 100mbps. And the 100mbps download doesnt apply on international downloads.

But anyhow better than the Turk Telekom right?
I apply,thats enough for me :ermm:

hof
01-12-2009, 11:32 PM
never heard there were banned countries at hdbits, and couldn't find any information at hdbits as well

kevinsert
04-28-2009, 08:03 PM
Ask Staff !! :)

Batu
06-21-2009, 07:45 AM
still going on? israel, turkey, egypt etc..

paczek392
06-25-2009, 12:08 PM
and poland

senegal
06-25-2009, 06:03 PM
:(

djerholler69
06-25-2009, 06:26 PM
1. you should maybe post that in the support section or go to their irc to find out why
2. you're talking about the wrong hdbits. your account is hd-bit, whilst this is hdbit ;)

Bone.W.Machine
06-25-2009, 06:31 PM
What's the difference between hdbits and hdbits? :huh: