PDA

View Full Version : ooo hhhh ITS request

zedex
01-10-2008, 02:12 PM
so ive heard a lot of good staff about the community there and about the tracker itself , i heard its a non ratio system so it will fit me perfect since i have pretty poor connection ( poor student ) , i like mainly to down/up DVD's and a lot of music and e-books.
im not big on collecting and i can say my highest level is 6 but that doesnt mean to me much ( its a DVD tracker) .
you are all welcome to see my profile and my rep points that i got from giveaways only , also check out my post history if u like :)

hanks a lot , hope i deserve it :whistling

magushun
01-10-2008, 02:24 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-acc-trade-227521 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t-acc-trade-227521)

you seem nice anyway

zedex
01-10-2008, 02:29 PM
well i would say 4 month is pretty long time , dont you think ?

but yeah i admit when i just joined here i didnt respect the community and did some stupid staff

zedex
01-11-2008, 01:24 PM
up

Something Else
01-11-2008, 01:25 PM

but yeah i admit when i just joined here i didnt respect the community and did some stupid staff

Like what. Prey tell. :sneaky:

fatcat69
01-11-2008, 01:28 PM
so ive heard a lot of good staff about the community there and about the tracker itself , i heard its a non ratio system so it will fit me perfect since i have pretty poor connection ( poor student ) , i like mainly to down/up DVD's and a lot of music and e-books.
im not big on collecting and i can say my highest level is 6 but that doesnt mean to me much ( its a DVD tracker) .
you are all welcome to see my profile and my rep points that i got from giveaways only , also check out my post history if u like :)

Whoever you heard all these good things from could invite you! :happy:

But....
I think you have the wrong impression about the tracker, you realize a majority of the content is in cz/svk right...:lol:

Markus_18
01-11-2008, 01:32 PM

i like the part about staff :lol:

monk3y
01-11-2008, 01:33 PM

But....
I think you have the wrong impression about the tracker, you realize a majority of the content is in cz/svk right...:lol:

the majority of the content is in english you are wrong :pinch:

which staff did you do ?

fatcat69
01-11-2008, 01:34 PM

But....

idiot... :lol::lol:

Tristan
01-11-2008, 01:35 PM
the majority of the content is in english you are wrong http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/pinch.gif

Sort torrents by seeds or leechers and you won't see majority of english torrents :P

monk3y
01-11-2008, 01:39 PM
idiot... :lol::lol:

moron :rolleyes::rolleyes:

kyrcer
01-11-2008, 01:54 PM
Bad things happend.....

zedex
01-11-2008, 01:55 PM

Like what. Prey tell. :sneaky:

not much , just traded twice here and then i understood that giveaways - recieving and giving are much better :yup:.

as for the content of the site i understand that about 80% of it is english so i wont have any problem with that .

and a little something on the side .... ppl who post here have short memory it seems as i gave i few invites to some of them :whistling

monk3y
01-11-2008, 02:00 PM
<3 fatcat :P

Something Else
01-11-2008, 02:18 PM
Well that doesn't sounds so bad. :smilie4: