PDA

View Full Version : ____looking To Its____

fulu
01-11-2008, 12:00 AM
Hi ITS is showing that it is one of the best trackers around so i want to join this great community. I know i'm not going to get this invite by trading so i'm begging for an invite although i hate begging :) thanks for reading and wish me good luck ;)

Peace

PM ME PLS

fulu
01-11-2008, 11:05 AM
Bump

fatcat69
01-11-2008, 11:09 AM
We Dont accept traders into the community:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-have-pisexy-acc-267207

Mine as well close the thread as anyone who invites you gets perm ban.

kadake
01-11-2008, 11:43 AM
fatcat your a very strict cat :) , every thread i read has you catching the traders :)

is there any chance i could join iTS with you , search my history no trading in mine :)

pls dont say i beg for invites, i have just got most my trackers from nice FST members :)

fulu
01-11-2008, 11:51 AM
fatcat can you just take care of your own buisness???why are you spamming all the threads??thanks

Markus_18
01-11-2008, 11:52 AM
he is not spamming dude ;)

PRINCE
01-11-2008, 12:09 PM
fatcat can you just take care of your own buisness???why are you spamming all the threads??thanks
man
you just trader
rules in this tracker
no traders
any way gl
but may be get big problems if you broken this rules;)

fatcat69
01-11-2008, 12:10 PM

Spamming? I am pretty sure I am just telling members not to invite you, unless they want to be banned.

Rules are rules, maybe instead of asking for invites to trackers you know nothing about and just want it because of some stupid rank, you should do research and learn about them

Ill let you in on a secret. We are a foreign tracker, we have a very small tit knit community. Invites are personally given out by staff to users who deserve them, staff at iTS happen to be friends with staff at other sites, we have staff from other sites on our site as well, WE DO NOT ALLOW ANY TRADING. That means, no invite trading, no account trading, no trading what so ever.

See, now if you read the other 50 posts about iTS, you would have learned that instead of just looking at its rank and going "me want me want"

I said it nice, now I said it a little more...straightforward.

Learn the lesson and move on, because you arent getting in.

fulu
01-11-2008, 12:20 PM
ok happy now you did ..i will not trade this tracker