PDA

View Full Version : Whatever shall I do with all these accts?

Sanka113
01-11-2008, 08:33 AM
Please close or delete this thread. Thanks for all your help.

Cheffy
01-11-2008, 08:39 AM
Del account. Giving away accounts is wrong. The users that invited you should not have to suffer because you dont want your account anymore. Besides giving away accounts might come back to bite you in the ass some day. Several sites instant ban users that have given away accounts.

Sanka113
01-11-2008, 08:44 AM
My list is pretty general as I just put most of the trackers i belong to. I know some of these sites do ban if you sell,trade,giveaway,etc, I'll just have delete or keep those ones. For the others i don't feel they should go to waste if I'm no longer going to use them.

bigdaddykane
01-11-2008, 09:10 AM
delete the accts you dont want and let other people trying to sign that want them be able to sign up when you delete acct it opens a slot for someone else to get in. thats just my opinion.tc

mera
01-11-2008, 09:50 AM
Some of the accounts you listed above have/usually have open signups so its better to let people sign up for it.

pbjabba
01-11-2008, 10:03 AM
Not strictly on topic but you said you were looking for bitmetv and i noticed you're a member of bitme, have you tried asked for an invite in the invites forum? The members are pretty generous there i've found :)

Sanka113
01-11-2008, 10:08 AM
The actual point of this thread is to discuss the trackers i'm a member of and enlighten me on which threads i should utilize and which ones I prolly wont need and should giveaway,delete etc.
I thought i was being slick with the title of this thread , is it too late to rename it lol.

EX: You should really keep **** because they have a great community
I don't think you need #### because **** has better blah bah.

Steve02
01-11-2008, 10:08 AM
delete the accts you dont want and let other people trying to sign that want them be able to sign up when you delete acct it opens a slot for someone else to get in. thats just my opinion.tc
your right !

Sanka113
01-11-2008, 10:13 AM
EEK! My first double post on here.

Sanka113
01-11-2008, 10:13 AM
Not strictly on topic but you said you were looking for bitmetv and i noticed you're a member of bitme, have you tried asked for an invite in the invites forum? The members are pretty generous there i've found :)

I think you have a to be a PU in order to use the invites forum there. I've building up my ratio on other trackers so i've only dl a few things from there. I'll probably start using it ALOT more as the semester goes on, than i'll try my luck there.

jam0980tr
01-11-2008, 10:15 AM
If you not going use them deleted them simple job delacct.php
this what i do more safety than give away account info and email ect..;)

yoyogi4
01-11-2008, 11:35 AM
a lot of these acounts have /delacct.php or /delete.php or /xDeleteX.php disabled so you can't get out of it. :/

jam0980tr
01-11-2008, 11:42 AM
a lot of these acounts have /delacct.php or /delete.php or /xDeleteX.php disabled so you can't get out of it. :/

look in the faq it's in there, tells u how to deleted your account ;)
or pm the staff easy way lol time is comming for sct end sometime this year am going to deleted that account with 4 tb upload and 2 invites 2 don't need them no more lol

sky511
01-11-2008, 12:05 PM
keep these Revtt -- very good SCC Stmusic TV.TORRENTS.ro -- so great for tv shows underground-gamer don't keep BitSoup ilovetorrents Supertorrents the rest i think same to keep or giveaway up to you and other posts

Mike_007
01-11-2008, 12:32 PM
the only one who know the answer should be yourself.

Sanka113
01-11-2008, 12:50 PM
keep these Revtt -- very good SCC Stmusic TV.TORRENTS.ro -- so great for tv shows underground-gamer don't keep BitSoup ilovetorrents Supertorrents the rest i think same to keep or giveaway up to you and other posts

First of all, thank you! This is what i intended for this thread to be about, in fact, i'd prefer if each post in here would have a similiar format for the rest of this thread. The title and my so-so writing skills, kinda pulled this thread into a different direction than i had intended.

Ilovetorrents was one of my first trackers but I never use it, so that one is probably gonna end up sleeping with the fishes.

Thanks again for the post!

ghurka
01-11-2008, 01:13 PM
You really need to think about doing the right thing here which will be in your interests and the trackers that let you join their sites.

First, the terms and conditions of every tracker you join is that this account is for your own personal use - it is not transferrable. Next is that you dont know who you are giving those accounts to....most people you meet on forums are strangers, whether the think you trust them or not. They could be cheaters, they could trade that account on or even worse they could be the authorities.

So that site you joined has your IP and your email address. If anything bad happens on that account who do you think it all comes back on....you of course.

The tracker staff talk to each other and some of them staff on more than one site. So if you're ready to take the chance of having all your other accounts disabled because you gave away accounts to total strangers then go ahead.

In several months time when you are looking for the elite sites this will come back to haunt you. Do the right thing and either delete the accounts you don't want or simply let them be disabled through inactivity.

Something Else
01-11-2008, 01:24 PM
What he said. ^

If you don't want em, you don't even have to do anything. Sit back, relax and they will expire. :smilie4:

whitmar
01-11-2008, 06:31 PM
To answer your actual question, you should also keep x264. It has great potential, and as more devices are introduced that play HD rip files on an HDTV, it will come in handy.

But I can never pass up an opportunity to weigh in on your unintended topic:

Delete your unwanted accounts! Or at least let them just expire, as ITS said. I agree with everything ghurka wrote as well. Leaving a site on good terms is ultimately more valuable than the potential favor you may gain from a trade, which might eventually cause you to lose the accounts you wanted to keep.