PDA

View Full Version : solution to trading and public give aways

bornwithnoname
01-12-2008, 01:45 AM
I have the solution to all the trading, public giveaways, and begging for invites.

1. close the Bt invites forum

2. Ban users who trade, beg for invites, or have public giveaways in the other forums.

As it stands right now it seems to me that FST enables this behavior by allowing it.

Just my humble opinion.

Zaxx
01-12-2008, 01:48 AM
As it stands right now it seems to me that FST enables this behavior by allowing it.

Bingo!! :rolleyes:

Cheffy
01-12-2008, 01:51 AM
That selection was made just for that reason, So i doubt they are going to close it.
You may not like it, but i do belive its come to stay.

Just do like me, i hardly poke my head in there :D

TP635
01-12-2008, 01:57 AM
That selection was made just for that reason, So i doubt they are going to close it.
You may not like it, but i do belive its come to stay.

Just do like me, i hardly poke my head in there :D

And that is the reason why it is a separate forum:D

DV8type
01-12-2008, 02:12 AM

2. Ban users who trade, beg for invites, or have public giveaways in the other forums.

-There's no money in closing it

SAM
01-12-2008, 02:24 AM
why ban ?... why not control it?

bornwithnoname
01-12-2008, 02:30 AM

-There's no money in closing it

Where is the money in keeping it open?

Spooky
01-12-2008, 02:32 AM
donations, from people who like to trade and hop accounts. How else are they going to get on sites they want if they can't trade for it :-P

koolyt
01-12-2008, 02:34 AM
i don't see why this is such a big fucking deal. unless you're a site admin, why do people care so goddamn much if other people trade? i'm not a trader, but that's the whole point you can do it if you want, and if not you aren't affected

its not like sites are flooded and overwhelmed with irresponsible users that got an invite from someone they don't know. jezess

bornwithnoname
01-12-2008, 02:34 AM

That is controlling it.

Cheffy
01-12-2008, 04:22 AM

That is controlling it.

Do you actually think people will stop trading if FST shuts down the invite selection ?

There are allready selveral other forums just for this, and if fst shuts it down members will jsut move to one of those climbe the tracker latter.

SAM
01-12-2008, 04:47 AM
i'm not a supporter for trading , i'm supporter of fst
if isn't for fst and invite section , it was fu**ing difficult for people -who lack friends and doesn't know about trackers and how to get in to them- to get invited to trackers.
you look only to the demerits of the invite section , trading ..giving away accounts but what about the merits .
people actually share their invites in invite section , they make friends , they giveaway invites .
you want to delete all the good work , all the good contribution by trusted known and good members
i saw anti-traders gave invites away in invite section
i saw traders , i saw tracker admins and sysops too
so if the invite section is so bad and we need to close it ,why trackers' admins giving away invites there
didn't you see brandon giving away invites or vidde or stoj
comon :)

1000possibleclaws
01-12-2008, 05:16 AM

That is controlling it.

what kind of community would we have if we banned anyone who gave away, traded, or invited other members, vice versa? a less relaxed shittier one imo. Just stay outta that forum if you find it unethical.

pandabear
01-12-2008, 05:44 AM
Why would fst close the reason most users join. the fourms.