PDA

View Full Version : What happened to iPodtvNova ?

MSF
01-12-2008, 10:17 AM
I got this :

Welcome to KHCHost.com!

We are a group of designers and developers working to create a social network for the people,
and not for the commercialization of said social network.
One of the points of this project is that all the code included on it will be released as public domain material.

More details will be released as we progress.

Thanks!
???????

willsmith099
01-12-2008, 10:29 AM
All torrents are down site muct have been closed...

MSF
01-12-2008, 01:55 PM
All torrents are down site muct have been closed...
Oh no -_- , anyway is there any replacement for iPodtvNova ?

tyman
01-12-2008, 02:22 PM
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/254537

AmpeD
01-12-2008, 03:21 PM
none of those sites work except for the one w/ legal podcasts :(

MSF
01-12-2008, 04:49 PM
not bad , but not good as iPodtvNova :)

C-mos
01-12-2008, 05:20 PM
maybe is temporarely :)

suprneb
01-17-2008, 07:54 AM
omg i seriously hope ipodnova isnt permanently down...

it was my primary tracker after demonoid (which also closed...)

Polarbear
01-17-2008, 12:33 PM
damn, could be another good semi-public tracker with a huge userbase going down.

i was getting all my ipod movies from there.

Giveaway
01-17-2008, 09:52 PM
that's sad to know :'(

suprneb
01-21-2008, 02:07 AM
sigh still down...

Grind$oFine
01-30-2008, 02:59 AM
This is what the site currently says:

- - - 01/27/08 UPDATE - - -
Most Recently Our ISP Has Decided To Terminate Our Last Remaining Connection.
This Led To The Last Several Days Of Down Time.
The Connection Will Be Replaced With A NEW Connection, From A NEW ISP Tuesday.
This Will Allow Us To Complete The Site Relocation To Servers In Asia.
The Forums Should Be Available Shortly After The New Connection Is Activated.
With The Rest Of The Site To Follow Soon After.

Along With The New Hosting Facility We Will Have Much Better Overall Reliability,
As Well As The Ability To Move Forward With Several Upgrades That Have Previously Been Limited By Hardware.
Both The Forums And The Tracker Will Be Returning With Many New Features, And Several Old Features Fixed.
As Always, Current Active VIP Members Will Be Compensated For This Down Time.
If You Are Not Already a VIP Member Please Consider Becoming One Once The Site Has Completed Moving.

Good news. :)

man2069us
01-31-2008, 08:07 AM
Any updates on this situation? I really liked ipodtvnova a lot. :(

Grind$oFine
01-31-2008, 08:24 AM
Any updates on this situation? I really liked ipodtvnova a lot. :(

It'll be back soon. I posted the information in the post above you. The site is currently being updated.

Check the site to keep up with the news.

jrcoco
02-19-2008, 01:10 AM
ipodTVnova is back up - at least partially. The forums are up and running, tracker to come back online in a couple of days. The frustrating days of searching for good iPod video content on the Net are over ! New url is www.videoseed.com

Dark Archon
02-19-2008, 04:38 AM
ipodTVnova is back up - at least partially. The forums are up and running, tracker to come back online in a couple of days. The frustrating days of searching for good iPod video content on the Net are over ! New url is www.videoseed.com (http://www.videoseed.com)

thanks for the heads up

Polarbear
03-26-2008, 04:58 AM
tracker is back online: http://www.ipodtvnova.com/tracker/

jrcoco
06-27-2008, 10:00 AM
iPodTVNova seems to have problems again - can't open the site nor the forums (videoseed.com). Anybody else having the same problem or could there be something wrong with my setup (firewall etc.) - tried on two different computers, no luck !

thornist
06-27-2008, 12:33 PM
Same here - let's hope it's a temporary glitch (I only just got my ratio up to a decent figure after having let it slide whilst in a country with crappy bandwidth)

deadalive1
06-27-2008, 12:39 PM
Don't worry about your ratio, everything will be taken care of. It went down last night around 3am. Should be up shortly. I know because I'm one of the uploaders there and have talked with Kronos about it.

thornist
06-27-2008, 01:28 PM
Thanks deadalive1 - that's good to know.

(And I wasn't really worried about my ratio, just an idle aside. Whether the site comes back up or not I'm happy to have been able to contribute some decent seeding back after spending a while more on the leechy side of the equation due to excessive bandwidth costs in South Africa - although I did mitigate that somewhat by donating regularly)

maddskillz
10-07-2009, 03:41 PM
You know i was a a seeder with a ratio of 2.0 or more and they kicked me out a few weeks ago because i posted a comment in a wrong place. never been warned for anything before.:D Karma is a bitch. i loved that site and even donated money to them, so fuck them. if they treated everyone like this thatis the reason they will not be up again. hell i wanted to send an email to torrent watchdogs but i didnt, but i am sure i wasn't the only one that wanted to report them.:yup:

deadalive1
10-07-2009, 05:54 PM
Heh, and you obviously did nothing wrong.... I can assure you we don't just ban people for the sake of banning. And apparently Karma isn't that much of a bitch since we have been up and running for well over a year now (since this thread is over a year old....).