PDA

View Full Version : how do you think i should react to rejection?

stitched
01-12-2008, 12:55 PM
...ok this is what happened a few hours before i met some gal....my friend had given me her number i had never seen her before she had never seen me either,but my phone skills are pretty good that i got her to have phone sex many times with me ...me and her finally decided to meet up today...and we met and spoke for 2 min...and she said she had to go home..she sort of gave me vibes that she is not comfortable i asked her for a coffee she said she doesnt drink coffee, it was pretty obvious ...but the problem is i was never rejected before...i have had quiet a few gals who are better looking then her ,it never happened like this before i had travelled for 6-7 miles just to meet her and she F*cking says she has to go home...wtF ....i dont know what should i do next....its not like i care about her but she hurt my ego...thats the worst thing anyone could do for a man....its not like she is avoiding me or anything i called her up a few min before and she said i was expecting too much from her...well may be she meant the phone sex (physical) stuff...i spoke to her in a calm way but now i wanna call her back and abuse her just to get over my frustration..i know it might not be the best thing to do...i dont know if i should be even calling her again...i am confused...and angry and mostly frustrated....who the F*ck she thinks she is ?

Mr. Mulder
01-12-2008, 01:00 PM
she was either nervous, a total lesbian or aunt flow was in town :smilie4:

Gripper
01-12-2008, 01:11 PM
You should so listen to mulder he is our resident expert in rejection. :yep:

And get over yourself,she didn't like you or she was nervous....it's no big deal.

FatBob
01-12-2008, 01:38 PM
In the end every one gets what they deserve,or something like that----

t0mmy
01-12-2008, 01:44 PM
were you wearing a hoodie with sunglasses :O??

stitched
01-12-2008, 01:50 PM
hmm may be i deserved it./....thanks for reminding

clocker
01-12-2008, 02:14 PM
Contact "neotheone"...he's an expert in this sort of thing.

Mr JP Fugley
01-12-2008, 02:20 PM
...ok this is what happened a few hours before i met some gal....my friend had given me her number i had never seen her before she had never seen me either,but my phone skills are pretty good that i got her to have phone sex many times with me ...me and her finally decided to meet up today...and we met and spoke for 2 min...and she said she had to go home..she sort of gave me vibes that she is not comfortable i asked her for a coffee she said she doesnt drink coffee, it was pretty obvious ...but the problem is i was never rejected before...i have had quiet a few gals who are better looking then her ,it never happened like this before i had travelled for 6-7 miles just to meet her and she F*cking says she has to go home...wtF ....i dont know what should i do next....its not like i care about her but she hurt my ego...thats the worst thing anyone could do for a man....its not like she is avoiding me or anything i called her up a few min before and she said i was expecting too much from her...well may be she meant the phone sex (physical) stuff...i spoke to her in a calm way but now i wanna call her back and abuse her just to get over my frustration..i know it might not be the best thing to do...i dont know if i should be even calling her again...i am confused...and angry and mostly frustrated....who the F*ck she thinks she is ?

She had to go because you're a total prick.

DyNast
01-12-2008, 02:47 PM
That depends rather you are an emo or a normal person

kallieb
01-12-2008, 02:55 PM
Crossing over from pretend-land to real-land can be overwhelming to some. How much of our online personas reflect how we would act/react in person?

From what it seems, she enjoyed some naughty-time, decided to see what it was like for real, and for reasons that are likely a big list of your stuff and hers she backed off.

As others said, get over yourself, and definitely get over the 'leave no prisoners' attitude if it doesn't work out your way. Much as it may be to our personal chagrin we aren't always all that and more.

My two cents.....

Hairbautt
01-12-2008, 02:58 PM
...but now i wanna call her back and abuse her just to get over my frustration..She had to go because you're a total prick.
Ditto. :dry:

Mr. Mulder
01-12-2008, 02:59 PM
Crossing over from pretend-land to real-land can be overwhelming to some. How much of our online personas reflect how we would act/react in person?

Sup :smilie4:

kallieb
01-12-2008, 03:00 PM
mornin Mulder.

Contemplating how best to do not much, you?

stitched
01-12-2008, 03:22 PM
hmm well things like these ...cant be judged unless you actually know me in real....may be you r right may be you r not...and i realised i shouldnt have posted something like this on a public forum....i just got carried away..i have done pretty stupid things in the heat of the moment ...but hey i feel a lot better after reading the post..."
In the end every one gets what they deserve,or something like that----thanks for the replys..everyone...

Something Else
01-12-2008, 04:40 PM
:emo: I couldn't be bothered to read your post. :smilie4:

angryghost
01-12-2008, 05:27 PM
Shes a lesbian. You just gotta man up, take the rejection these things always happen its not whether you've been with hotter girls, its just personal preference. But as a future note, maybe make sure the girl is actually into you before traveling 7 miles to meet her :P

FatBob
01-12-2008, 05:31 PM
7 miles is like 5 min travel ?

FatBob
01-12-2008, 05:32 PM
i spoke to her in a calm way but now i wanna call her back and abuse her just to get over my frustrationthat is just wrong:dabs:

Smith
01-12-2008, 10:04 PM
You should so listen to mulder he is our resident expert in rejection. :yep:

And get over yourself,she didn't like you or she was nervous....it's no big deal.

x2

Biggles
01-12-2008, 10:06 PM
WTF is phone sex?

lostdemon
01-12-2008, 10:13 PM
Get over it homeboy
Rejection comes to everyone in life I don't give a shit how fine a person is or thinks they are. You just got your first taste go on to the next girl

Mr JP Fugley
01-12-2008, 10:16 PM
WTF is phone sex?

I just assumed it was masturbation whilst talking to another person via the gift of the telling bone.

Biggles
01-12-2008, 10:34 PM
WTF is phone sex?

I just assumed it was masturbation whilst talking to another person via the gift of the telling bone.

OK :ermm:

I always thought that was a single player sport. Why would anyone think that such a thing would necessarily work in real life? The pictures in one's head are often better.

CrabGirl
01-12-2008, 10:34 PM
WTF is phone sex?

What about masturbation whilst posting on FST. Is that Forum-sex?

Biggles
01-12-2008, 10:36 PM

That is the only true sex non? :unsure:

Mr JP Fugley
01-12-2008, 10:50 PM

No, I think that's bored board sex.

CrabGirl
01-12-2008, 10:52 PM
lol!!!

so whats this thread about then?

Biggles
01-12-2008, 10:54 PM
lol!!!

Fragile egos and nascent stalking methinks

Mr JP Fugley
01-12-2008, 10:55 PM
lol!!!

Some pre-pubescent misogynist, devoid of inter-personal skills.

CrabGirl
01-12-2008, 10:57 PM
Worth reading?

CrabGirl
01-12-2008, 11:02 PM
HAHAHA

Just read it. He's all ya'll said and more. He's destined to never find happiness in a relationship as he is looking for perfection and will blame a succession of poor women for not meeting his twisted expectations. He will probably have affairs and beat his girlfriend.

Bless... isn't society in for a treat!

Mr JP Fugley
01-12-2008, 11:07 PM
HAHAHA

Just read it. He's all ya'll said and more. He's destined to never find happiness in a relationship as he is looking for perfection and will blame a succession of poor women for not meeting his twisted expectations. He will probably have affairs and beat his girlfriend.

Bless... isn't society in for a treat!

Or, he's making the whole thing up and is a wee prick who would run a mile if by some accident of circumstance he was ever to actually meet a lassie in real life.

ESP&OE

CrabGirl
01-12-2008, 11:13 PM
He thinks he had phone sex because he beat one off when he was talking to her then met her and she didn't like him because she has taste and he gets all hurt because his mom probably strokes his ego along with his cock and he thinks he's god's gift and can't take the rejection.

HAHAHAHA.....

Mr JP Fugley
01-12-2008, 11:16 PM
He thinks he had phone sex because he beat one off when he was talking to her then met her and she didn't like him because she has taste and he gets all hurt because his mom probably strokes his ego along with his cock and he thinks he's god's gift and can't take the rejection.

HAHAHAHA.....

Excellent précis.

Much better than my original "you're a prick".

CrabGirl
01-13-2008, 12:09 AM
I just re-read my post. Tad harsh, but hey.

LaPistola
01-13-2008, 12:22 AM

HAHAHAHA.....
zaa730?????
:lol:

Biggles
01-13-2008, 12:26 AM

You are giving up smoking :shifty:

Mr JP Fugley
01-13-2008, 01:14 AM

You've stopped smoking :yup: :01:

Fixed

stitched
01-13-2008, 09:26 AM
about phone sex ......
its the next best thing to an actuall sex...the last time i actually got laid was almost an year back.. hey who would want to have an actual sex even after reading this.."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexually_transmitted_disease"....well i wouldnt ,not untill i get married atleast...

about me trying to show off:
i dont show off anything....i am a basically shy guy...i am different over the phone,net and different in real life...if i had to show off i would have done a lot better then this...well you wouldnt know about it because u dont know me....like i said i posted this in the heat of the moment ,i will never do such a thing again..

about the gal..:
i tot i almost had her...i would have never met her otherwise.... may be she just didnt like me and hey you cant please them all...whats good for some one is not good for someone else....anyways i am not all that extraordinary to look at....i can talk a little bit better then most guys thats it..anyways an other lesson learnt in life hopefully i dont make the same mistake again.....
here is my friend who knows me telling what to do..
my friend: yeah she had to go home so she went..!!
my friend: wtf with that..?
my friend: u think u r some Mr. universe or wat..??
me.........: what do u think i came all the way form my place for..does that not mean anything to her
my friend: every one has got their own probs..
my friend: so she might hav!
me.........: balls..
me.........: u think i should call her back and talk to her
my friend: no need..!!
me.........: we r not kids , we both know how things work with gals..
my friend: just msg her that it was nice meeting her...
my friend: wenever u get mad at someone think twice..
my friend: feel their things in ur heart..
my friend: to be good it takes loads.. . but to be a lump of shit it takes nuthing..
me........: well what about my feelings who will feel my things
'
'
'
all said and done..i just messaged her like my friend said because he knows a lot more about gals then me...and i tried calling her twice again she didnt pick the call..... i felt like a dust bin.....so to make myself feel better i called up another 2 gals had phone sex and i am ready to forgive her...

thanks for reading and the replys and lets just forget about this topic .....

FatBob
01-13-2008, 09:50 AM
is this a joke ?

about phone sex ......
its the next best thing to an actuall sex...the last time i actually got laid was almost an year back.. hey who would want to have an actual sex even after reading this.."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexually_transmitted_disease"....well i wouldnt ,not untill i get married atleast..
i tot i almost had her...i would have never met her otherwise...almost had her for phone sex again ?

because you said
well i wouldnt ,not untill i get married atleast..doesnt make any sense

wait.. this thread is a joke for sure:dabs:

FatBob
01-13-2008, 09:51 AM
and did you do the graham bell position ?

chalice
01-13-2008, 10:41 AM
Borrowed from The Drawing Room...Originally posted by Stitched...

is there any forum where people talk about their life's experiences and differnt things life taught them....i mean i am 23 and i have learnt quiet a bit from life...next time i learn something i hope i would rather read about it and learn rather then personally go thru that experience.

If only he'd taken his own advice, he wouldn't have made a twat out of himself twice within 24 hours. Once on the interweb and once in real life.

That'll teach him to interact with real human beings.

Mr. Mulder
01-13-2008, 10:51 AM
real human beings are just scared, they don't understand us interweb types and so they keep one hand on their wallets, one hand on their privates and one hand on their kitchen knifes so that they are completely at ease with us :happy:

Mr. Mulder
01-13-2008, 10:51 AM
real human beings are just scared, they don't understand us interweb types and so they keep one hand on their wallets, one hand on their privates and one hand on their kitchen knifes so that they are completely at ease with us :happy:

chalice
01-13-2008, 10:58 AM
Wurd.

And don't worry about the double post, Mulster, it bears repeating.

Mr. Mulder
01-13-2008, 11:45 AM
Damn you Lord Double Post and all who serve you!1 :fist:

/the boards been well gay recently with double postings and such.

enoughfakefiles
01-13-2008, 01:45 PM
At least it gets your post count up :smilie4:

enoughfakefiles
01-13-2008, 01:46 PM

stitched
01-13-2008, 03:22 PM
is this a joke ?

i tot i almost had her...i would have never met her otherwise...
almost had her for phone sex again ?

because you said
well i wouldnt ,not untill i get married atleast..doesnt make any sense

wait.. this thread is a joke for sure:dabs:

well i guess you r right...i dont know y i wanted to meet her,it had been 1 year since i got laid may be i did want to do it with her,if not anything i was curious to know how she looked like,she was a real hotty over the fone i got tempted .....anways..its all over...

clocker
01-13-2008, 03:45 PM
Actually, it doesn't.

enoughfakefiles
01-13-2008, 03:59 PM
Why not?

clocker
01-13-2008, 04:32 PM
Because that wouldn't be fair.

Actatoi
01-13-2008, 08:52 PM
and did you do the graham bell position ?

:glag:

Mr JP Fugley
01-13-2008, 09:50 PM
Because that wouldn't be fair.

To whom.

bornwithnoname
01-13-2008, 11:11 PM
Would hanging yourself from a tree in the backyard be to much to ask:noes:

Barbarossa
01-13-2008, 11:12 PM
Don't do it JP! :O

Snee
01-13-2008, 11:18 PM
Can't be bovvered to actually read that, but from what I gathered you two girls should have lezzed out right away.

Squeamous
01-13-2008, 11:54 PM

If I were you I'd channel all that teenage angst that's stopping you entering the adult world into learning how to construct a paragraph so it's remotely readable, and then if you have anything left sort out your grammar.

Squeamous
01-13-2008, 11:54 PM
Oh...and you're seriously gay.

Barbarossa
01-14-2008, 11:11 AM
about phone sex ......
its the next best thing to an actuall sex...the last time i actually got laid was almost an year back.. hey who would want to have an actual sex even after reading this.."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexually_transmitted_disease"....well i wouldnt ,not untill i get married atleast...

That's like saying having 1 arm is the next best thing to having 2 arms... It still sucks. :dabs:

Phone sex is just wanking and pretending to listen to someone else wanking. They're probably faking it anyway, while they have you on speakerphone to all their mates :emo:

If you're so worried about STDs may I suggest a blowjob? :sly:

Especially if you're intending on getting married soon, as once that happens they tend to occur only very infrequently... :dry:

Old Geezer
01-14-2008, 11:43 PM
Well if the Fruitcake Lady was still around you could ask her.

http://www.dorks.com/videos/The-Fruitcake-Lady-3.html

etrade
01-15-2008, 01:21 PM
kill her:),

j2k4
01-16-2008, 03:21 AM
If you can't get some one to stroke your ego, you just have to do it yourself.

Wait...you're not mal-formed, right? I mean, you do have hands and such, don't you?

Mayhap you need a really good speaker-phone - or how about Skype?

I'm sure someone here would be willing to say dirty things to you... :whistling