PDA

View Full Version : Question help

eriic
01-12-2008, 06:57 PM
question send invite bitmetv and delete invite am get invite back? or invite delete?

_coder_
01-12-2008, 06:59 PM
Once u send the invite you dont get it back..

FatBob
01-12-2008, 07:28 PM
you have got amazing deciphering skill :lol:

Zaxx
01-12-2008, 07:43 PM

So one type-o and you can screw yourself out of an invite? That sux...lol

pandabear
01-12-2008, 08:22 PM
Does anyone know how long til you get an invite back on revott.

Hrvoje
01-12-2008, 08:55 PM
LOL first bitmetv now revtt?

Diiyad
01-12-2008, 09:04 PM
question send invite bitmetv and delete invite am get invite back? or invite delete?

Do you speak english?

shmeq
01-12-2008, 09:06 PM
you mean: when you get a new invite or what? (anyway it is free sign-up for now so no need invites)

fOrUmAs
01-12-2008, 09:10 PM

why dont u ask that question at revTT u will get from there probably the best answer:)

should be 3 days not sure tho:huh:

SgtMajor
01-12-2008, 09:33 PM

Do you speak english?

Do you have any manners?

Diiyad
01-12-2008, 09:36 PM
Do you speak english?

Do you have any manners?

Believe me I do, but when someone makes a thread here (Instead of PMing staff on BitMeTV) the least he/she could do is make it so everyone can understand.

lostdemon
01-12-2008, 09:37 PM
@diiyad
Many people here don't speak english fluently but atleast he is trying. Its alot better to try than never know the answer to your question

SgtMajor
01-12-2008, 09:40 PM
Do you have any manners?

Believe me I do, but when someone makes a thread here (Instead of PMing staff on BitMeTV) the least he/she could do is make it so everyone can understand.

When you have been here a few months, and have actually bothered to help people rather than pick on their English skills, then you will begin to understand why posters ask questions here rather than at the trackers they are talking about.

Don't be so ignorant all your life.

Diiyad
01-12-2008, 09:44 PM

When you have been here a few months, and have actually bothered to help people rather than pick on their English skills, then you will begin to understand why posters ask questions here rather than at the trackers they are talking about.

Check out my other posts buddy. I help people as much as I can, but when I can't understand what they're saying it's kind of hard to help isn't it? You are the ignorant one for judging me based on one comment.

SgtMajor
01-12-2008, 09:47 PM

Check out my other posts buddy. I help people as much as I can, but when I can't understand what they're saying it's kind of hard to help isn't it? You are the ignorant one for judging me based on one comment.

You judged the OP, I only returned the favour.

A lot of posters here have to use translators, English might be their third or even fourth language.

23s23
01-15-2008, 11:31 PM
you are trader for invite or no

jonny81985
01-16-2008, 12:26 AM
you can req invites on revtt but read the forums as you must meet certain parameters

Hope that helps

Jon

let me know how it goes