PDA

View Full Version : Request For ITs

Snaidis
01-12-2008, 09:15 PM
Firstly, I'm sorry to bother again ITs staff as they are reading dozens of threads like this one every day. So my request is ITs invite. From what I heard from people and some other friends ITs has a really warm and nice community with a nice amount of quality torrents. I'm active member on almost every community I'm in and I'm trying to help people there as much as I can. I'm sure I'll be a good, active and helpful member on ITs.

Torn
01-12-2008, 09:58 PM
No traders

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-offer-css-dods-need-sct-account-e-mail-225768

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-steam-accounts-trade-css-cs16-dods-227553

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-db-account-trade-need-tr-226920

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-need-buffered-well-tl-offer-counter-strike-16-day-deafeat-account-226138

And the list goes on and on and on.....

lostdemon
01-12-2008, 10:03 PM
You would think that by the many threads requesting iTS before them people would already know traders aren't welcome in that community.

01-12-2008, 10:06 PM
So how do you get in if you're not a trader?

Snaidis
01-12-2008, 10:09 PM
As you can see the last trade was 4.5 month ago, and since then i've never traded.

SgtMajor
01-12-2008, 10:11 PM

By making your own request thread is a good start ;)

kaffeine
01-12-2008, 10:11 PM
:lol:

... the same way you should get in any other site. You prove to be an honest worthy member, and you get invited by a friend or by a member/staff that thinks you'd be an asset to the community.

01-12-2008, 10:26 PM
:pinch: I think you both misunderstood me.

What I was getting at is that I'm positive no sites want traders, but of course traders request invites to those sites all the time anyway. The problem I see is that the tracker police are only jumping in these ITS threads like it's the only one. Can you explain that?

SgtMajor
01-12-2008, 10:35 PM
:pinch: I think you both misunderstood me.

What I was getting at is that I'm positive no sites want traders, but of course traders request invites to those sites all the time anyway. The problem I see is that the tracker police are only jumping in these ITS threads like it's the only one. Can you explain that?

Because it's the in vogue thing to do, kinda like a snowball effect gathering momentum as it rolls down the hill.

thelevy23
01-12-2008, 10:48 PM
Snaidis (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/snaidis-174627) i really hope you will get invited
you really deserve it
and btw he is not a trader
he was but it was very very long time ago

fatcat69
01-12-2008, 10:50 PM
It is because people are asking for the site just to collect it, they know nothing about it at all and just want it to say they have it.

How can you tell:

Todays threads, one person wants it because we have non-scene material.

We dont

This op posts that he wants it bc ITs is a great site and they have heard so much about it.

well thats funny, if you heard so much about it, then you would know it is iTS not ITs...

My recommendation is this: go to these friends that told you so much and hit them up for an invite.

because anyone who reads this wont, because well we dont like traders and users know the second that they invite you and I find out, Ill make sure you get banned and so will them.

Life sucks, deal with it, Stop requesting for stuff by making a huge story when you only want to collect it.

jckm1982
01-12-2008, 10:57 PM
fatcat im agree with u, but i think that the admin or mods of iTS must give chance to join there to the user that have a good history here on fst, this mean no trader, active here, a good history in all the thread and post...

fatcat69
01-12-2008, 11:23 PM
fatcat im agree with u, but i think that the admin or mods of iTS must give chance to join there to the user that have a good history here on fst, this mean no trader, active here, a good history in all the thread and post...

They do, we just dont publicize it!

They will contact who they think deserve it. Most of the people who were recruited off of FST
DIDNT post request threads

They were found just because they are good users here and they were invited.

We hate request threads...for like the 10000000th time. So to everyone, stop posting them, we will find you if we want you, if we dont...well be patient.:lol:

Patience is a virtue...

jckm1982
01-12-2008, 11:44 PM
well patience everyone..........so correct me if im wrong, the staff send u a pm telling u hey bro can u join its? or something like that? damn......the users must wait a message from staff`s its some day if it deserved¿ omg..................

Nemrod
01-12-2008, 11:55 PM
well patience everyone..........so correct me if im wrong, the staff send u a pm telling u hey bro can u join its? or something like that? damn......the users must wait a message from staff`s its some day if it deserved¿ omg..................

You´re right, that way or any other, iTS goes to you, not the other way.
An advice paisano: be very carefully and demanding in your giveaways. ;)

And finally, I can tell you that not only iTS staff is doing that. I can swear it.

:)

fatcat69
01-13-2008, 12:02 AM

Lots of sites are like that....:D

Snaidis
01-13-2008, 12:10 PM
Guys, I feel like the "untouchable". I mean OK I've traded very very long time ago, but I STOPED! it doesn't mean that I can't be a quality and active member on the trackers I use and on the communities I want to be part of. Furthermore, it doesn't mean I'm a collector because if I've been one I would have requested every tracker on every giveaway thread but I don't. Everyone make wrong things sometimes but he always have a chance to fix things he done, and you don't give people any chances. That's not fair.

Snaidis
01-13-2008, 12:10 PM
Guys, I feel like the "untouchable". I mean OK I've traded very very long time ago, but I STOPED! it doesn't mean that I can't be a quality and active member on the trackers I use and on the communities I want to be part of. Furthermore, it doesn't mean I'm a collector because if I've been one I would have requested every tracker on every giveaway thread but I don't. Everyone make wrong things sometimes but he always have a chance to fix things he done, and you don't give people any chances. That's not fair.

fatcat69
01-13-2008, 12:40 PM
I dont like the guilt trip attitude, but I have throughly been reading through your profile the past few days, you also recommended a few people that I ended up inviting to the site... so Ill make a deal with you, close this thread, pm me your nick on every other tracker you are on, Ill ask around, and from there Ill see how things go.

But if I choose not to at this time, you have to agree not to post another request thread for ...oo a month.

If we have a deal pm me. if not...well then I guess we dont.

Snaidis
01-13-2008, 12:44 PM
I really appreciate your decision.
Closed.