PDA

View Full Version : FTP pre-release sites?

variable7390
01-13-2008, 02:39 AM
I haven't really seen any posts regarding the "underground" ftp sites for the scene releases, which surprises me because thats where the releases hit before torrent sites. I talked to somebody briefly before and he said he had to pay to get into one. But I would like to know where they at? lol thanks

jam0980tr
01-13-2008, 02:45 AM
most top sites are nl and pay to leech, nl are one of the best that's what i think.. and fast as hell

variable7390
01-13-2008, 02:51 AM
most top sites are nl and pay to leech, nl are one of the best that's what i think.. and fast as hell

im pretty much a noob so your are going to have to un-abbreviate nl :unsure:

jam0980tr
01-13-2008, 02:53 AM

nl i mean netherlands ;)
nl axxs is fast well very fast lol

variable7390
01-13-2008, 03:33 AM

nl i mean netherlands ;)

do you have a link?

jam0980tr
01-13-2008, 03:53 AM
nl i mean netherlands ;)

do you have a link?

sorry there are no links

DanielleD87
01-14-2008, 05:46 AM
lol a link to what?

you'd have to do what jam does: pay for access. anything else, you're 10 years to young in experience to be joining the big leagues. life is a ladder, and this is no exception. you can't start on top unless you are super lucky, and even then you would loose that position because you wouldn't know what to do with it.

Submission
01-14-2008, 05:51 AM
do you want to get into ftp distro's. Join an irc chan, talk to an admin, offer hacked servers, etc. Over time they will give you access to 0-day sites, or if you have your own, they will get someone to courier it.

This is how i did it a few years before bt came up.

DanielleD87
01-14-2008, 06:30 AM
lol hacked dumps. snazzy, but crappy. there are so many ways to go.

DanielleD87
01-14-2008, 06:31 AM
stupid double post error.

Tsvetanov
01-14-2008, 01:39 PM
sorry there are no links

Okay... what if i want to join some good 0day FTP, how can I find one?

tusks
01-14-2008, 03:31 PM
The right IRC channels...

mbucari1
01-14-2008, 05:02 PM
edited

pimpy112
01-14-2008, 09:58 PM
u join by being in the right place at the right time and meeting the right person and have something of value. OR go out and get some rips and send a email to your favriot group with a email adress in their nfo.

lukee
01-15-2008, 09:29 PM
go worki in a dvd factory, download a DiAMOND nfo, email them with an offer, supply em with preretail dvd's, voilla, access to affil ftps :)

tusks
01-15-2008, 11:26 PM
go worki in a dvd factory, download a DiAMOND nfo, email them with an offer, supply em with preretail dvd's, voilla, access to affil ftps :)

+1 :naughty:

Risky business but hey, he's right. Groups, especially xvid/hd/games/appz groups are always looking for dedicated suppliers. Usually pay off is leech access to their dumps and affil sites. ;)

rusty28
01-16-2008, 12:14 PM
A swedish friend of me is in the scene. But hell man, its no way to start there. Its too risky imo. Just wait until they put it on ScT etc. Watch the pretimes, you cant wait 24 hours?

x34
01-18-2008, 01:24 PM
lol these threads make me laugh, its easy enough get into
a scene grp. You just have to offer them something and if
they want it and like you, your in.

email adds in there nfo's

colombianino
01-18-2008, 03:34 PM
don't get the point of this, if you wanna join you don't ask you just do whatever and find your own way to get there.

its the best way to accomplish what you wanna do, this also brings attention (maybe unwanted).

broomhead
01-19-2008, 05:58 AM
I know a couple of IRC chans where they sell axx to these FTP servers. It is around $88 a month.

lsw0794
01-20-2008, 02:05 AM
chich irc's 0day is good?

TorrentFreakz1
01-20-2008, 11:32 PM
it is very hard to get into the scene, i tried for a long time, and just gave up. i started paying for a slot on a scene ftp and im pretty happy with it, ill show you guys what it looks like.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/268/torrentfreakzftpfl3.jpg

i like not having to seed back what i download etc, nothing is free i guess :)

DanielleD87
01-21-2008, 02:40 AM
that is a good site to be paying for.
i don't even think i'm on any sites with music videos. not bad ;)

pimpy112
01-21-2008, 04:01 AM
it is very hard to get into the scene, i tried for a long time, and just gave up. i started paying for a slot on a scene ftp and im pretty happy with it, ill show you guys what it looks like.

i hope you know if there are any sceners on this forum lurking for where ever reason and they are on your site, you just fucked it. Posting a picture like that bascailly tells the scene they are selling slots which is a moral sin for sceners. Just so you know.

lukee
01-21-2008, 04:18 AM

i hope you know if there are any sceners on this forum lurking for where ever reason and they are on your site, you just fucked it. Posting a picture like that bascailly tells the scene they are selling slots which is a moral sin for sceners. Just so you know.

just so you know, the scene cant do anything about it. do you see any ip adress on that photo? any FTP tag? no.

the sceners who lurk this board are themselves a disgrace to to the scene. this is a filesharing board, as in p2p, as in what sceners hate.

torrentfreak is point on. exactly what it looks like. most of the time when you buy a pay2leech slot you get access to irc channels and what not.

howard mills
01-21-2008, 04:30 AM
i would like the captivework600s and captivework600spremium fta bin file please

pimpy112
01-21-2008, 06:36 AM

just so you know, the scene cant do anything about it. do you see any ip adress on that photo? any FTP tag? no.

the sceners who lurk this board are themselves a disgrace to to the scene. this is a filesharing board, as in p2p, as in what sceners hate.

torrentfreak is point on. exactly what it looks like. most of the time when you buy a pay2leech slot you get access to irc channels and what not.

Actually if that site is a scene site, and a scener recognizes what site it is, they could very easliy get the site blacklisted (ie ban the ip on other scene sites). The p2p would have nothing happen to them other than loosing there axx of course since all the traders and affils drop it and it would be unraceable.

DanielleD87
01-21-2008, 07:11 AM
it already has been recognized, or I think so. I'm not on the site so I can't 100% say anything with honesty, but I can tell you things are a bit more complex then you know. Just because 1 leech is found doesn't mean the site will go down. You have to find out who is selling then excommunicate them and if they are running the site then excommunicate the site as well. Most people who sell pay for a slave on the site and sell based on that, but since I'm not in that business I can't say for sure.

There is also a cool little trick. I'm not sure if I should say it here but drftpd can be modified to list all the files from other sites as one big site that isn't really a site, then the curry sells p2l slots for a site that doesn't exist. When the person downloads a file it auto ftps it using the fxp protocol from another site. This way having 10 sites with 10 slaves each linked together can look like a 100x1000 site, when really it is 10 different sites masquerading as one. Because of programming marvels like this if someone who sells does it properly and can code properly then it is impossible to find out what the site is from a pic because it doesn't exist. However, doing this it is easy to record all the separate IPs from all the slave sites and as time goes on a list of info can be collected that can lead to all of the sites the person is on.

My point is, things are not as simple as they seem.

pimpy112
01-21-2008, 07:17 AM
it already has been recognized, or I think so. I'm not on the site so I can't 100% say anything with honesty, but I can tell you things are a bit more complex then you know. Just because 1 leech is found doesn't mean the site will go down. You have to find out who is selling then excommunicate them and if they are running the site then excommunicate the site as well. Most people who sell pay for a slave on the site and sell based on that, but since I'm not in that business I can't say for sure.

There is also a cool little trick. I'm not sure if I should say it here but drftpd can be modified to list all the files from other sites as one big site that isn't really a site, then the curry sells p2l slots for a site that doesn't exist. When the person downloads a file it auto ftps it using the fxp protocol from another site. This way having 10 sites with 10 slaves each linked together can look like a 100x1000 site, when really it is 10 different sites masquerading as one. Because of programming marvels like this if someone who sells does it properly and can code properly then it is impossible to find out what the site is from a pic because it doesn't exist. However, doing this it is easy to record all the separate IPs from all the slave sites and as time goes on a list of info can be collected that can lead to all of the sites the person is on.

or you could do what you say but with a nfs mount in linux... And yes u are right it might not be the site op selling, could be a affil... All i was getting at with my orginal post was that for a buyer, it is dumb of them to post a picture of the dir structure of the site, becasue it could lead to someone figuring out where they purchansed their leech and they could end up loosing the axx they paid for.

elit3man
01-21-2008, 10:47 AM

WOW :blink::blink:

TorrentFreakz1
01-22-2008, 12:19 AM

or you could do what you say but with a nfs mount in linux... And yes u are right it might not be the site op selling, could be a affil... All i was getting at with my orginal post was that for a buyer, it is dumb of them to post a picture of the dir structure of the site, becasue it could lead to someone figuring out where they purchansed their leech and they could end up loosing the axx they paid for.

i didnt know sorry :(

x34
01-22-2008, 12:38 AM
Anyone that pays to leech from scene top sites are total
fuc4en muppets. Jesus. Are ye slow??

TorrentFreakz1
01-22-2008, 12:47 AM
Anyone that pays to leech from scene top sites are total
fuc4en muppets. Jesus. Are ye slow??

how? are you mad because you cant afford to? :lol:

i saw your sig and was gonna give you my extra waffles invite, before i read your post :D

typeoholic
01-22-2008, 03:24 AM
I know a couple of IRC chans where they sell axx to these FTP servers. It is around $88 a month.

Wow, those subscribers must be entirely d-e-s-p-e-r-a-t-e!!?

filonome
01-22-2008, 03:52 AM
with pretimes on good torrent sites within a few minutes, why not just wait them and get the shit then?....i dont get why you would pay.

typeoholic
01-22-2008, 03:56 AM
FWYH is the only group that ever interested me, IMO. There's a few other good ones, such as ViC, AmoK, etc, but FWYH owns!

pimpy112
01-22-2008, 05:01 AM
with pretimes on good torrent sites within a few minutes, why not just wait them and get the shit then?....i dont get why you would pay.

There is stuff that doesnt make it to even the great ftn or sct + u dont have to deal with a shitty program like utorrent with its memory leaks slowing down your pc after u leave it on for a day + its leech so every download is a hit and run.

lukee
01-22-2008, 09:06 PM
people who havent ever been on an ftp please get the fuck out of this thread. you have NO idea what you guys are talking about.

hyt
02-04-2008, 04:01 AM
people who havent ever been on an ftp please get the fuck out of this thread. you have NO idea what you guys are talking about.

:whistling

Dark Archon
02-05-2008, 03:01 PM

first time i ever seen something like this....but i still wouldn't pay like 90$ a month for this....using rapidshare is the same as this, no need to seed back.

emperor_prem
02-05-2008, 03:30 PM
is cd-video.ru (http://cd-video.ru/) is an undergroundsite?

lukee
02-05-2008, 05:54 PM
is cd-video.ru (http://cd-video.ru/) is an undergroundsite?

no, race FTP's dont have a www's. FXPboards (forums who list hacked FTP's) do have a www though.

jam0980tr
02-06-2008, 02:22 AM
FXPboards

-= Two X Killa's - 2x Killers =-;)
http://www.saunalahti.fi/antsup/wwwboard/main.html

-= Kopy Katz =-
http://kopykatz.org/

http://www.angelfire.com/vt/lost4daze/frame.htm ;)

sergio91
02-06-2008, 06:16 PM
^^ You shouldn't post that
anyway they dont seem very active

ISX
02-06-2008, 07:22 PM

pimpy112
02-06-2008, 08:53 PM

cough sweeden cough

jam0980tr
02-07-2008, 12:59 AM
Now am not giveing out any more tips damn if someone see my poster they know what am tryying to say ;)

now it's all up 2 you how you get into them sites

lukee
02-07-2008, 02:33 AM
go to an irc search engine and search for shit that would lead you to places that sell axx.

tusks
02-07-2008, 03:51 AM
go to an irc search engine and search for shit that would lead you to places that sell axx.

Listen to this man. It all comes down to finding a secure site and paying for it in the end. Chill around their IRC and you might find some cool guys who will help you work your way up the ladder. :naughty:

jam0980tr
02-07-2008, 04:02 AM

Listen to this man. It all comes down to finding a secure site and paying for it in the end. Chill around their IRC and you might find some cool guys who will help you work your way up the ladder. :naughty:

tusks (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/tusks-186660) is right what he is sayying, get to know the high ranked people and they will show you the root howto get there ;)

MrLeecher
02-08-2008, 01:05 PM
pay for leech access

x34
02-08-2008, 02:51 PM
oh ye all aint got a clue lol

pay to leech! FFS

lukee
02-08-2008, 03:15 PM

who says i haven't been on a server already? :naughty:

juodis
02-14-2008, 06:11 PM
how much to pay ?

DanielleD87
02-16-2008, 04:48 AM
do you think anyone actually cares or this statement benefits this lame thread to begin with?

lukee
02-16-2008, 06:30 AM
do you think anyone actually cares or this statement benefits this lame thread to begin with?

take your lameness somewhere else. if you don't like the thread , don't flame in it.

BTREVOLUTION
04-30-2010, 12:28 AM
I looking for FTP with 0day movies, games, music, etc.

Contact in private.

anon
04-30-2010, 11:41 AM
And you bump this thread for that? Not to mention you can't be PMed yet... :ermm:

teonanacatl
04-30-2010, 04:30 PM
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/angrychic007/HolyNecropostingBatman.jpg

TONiC
04-30-2010, 05:01 PM
I looking for FTP with 0day movies, games, music, etc.

Contact in private.

Check IRCs servers, like irc.p2p-net.eu.

iLOVENZB
05-06-2010, 08:33 AM
Anyone know about TLF's p2p methods? They offer some great sites, speeds are shit because of the geographical location though.

server 001
ftp1._____.org:8080
all resources,Int,Divx,cnDVDR

server 002 [Medium member and above]
ftp2._____.org:12121
all resources

server 003
ftp3._____.org:4343
Games and appz

server 004
ftp4._____.org:21
0day check depot

server 005
ftp5._____.org:9922
all resources

server 006
ftp6._____.org:9921
halfcd & minisd

server 008 [Medium member and above]
ftp8._____.org:9921
all resources

server 009
ftp9._____.org:9921
all resources,tlfdrama,anime,tlfan

server 010 [Coming soon]
ftp10._____.org:9921
Classic games and new ones

server 011
ftp11._____.org:9921
psp games appz 0day

server 012
ftp12._____.org:9921
ps2 xbox wii games

server 013 [not available for now]
ftp13._____.org:6789
0day check

server 014
ftp14._____.org:9921
classic games

server 015
ftp15._____.org:9921 [China Telecom]
ftp15.cnc._____.org:9921 [China Unicom]
divx TV games

server 016
ftp16._____.org:9921
game,divx TV games

server 017
ftp17._____.org:9921
Divx

server 018 [Coming soon]
ftp18._____.org:6621
Int

server 020 [Coming soon]
ftp20._____.org:9921
appz

server 022
ftp22._____.org:39921
Music

server 034
ftp34._____.org:9921
appz

server 040
ftp40._____.org:8021
0day check

server 044 [Coming soon]
ftp44._____.org:9921
Int & 720p

server 051
ftp51._____.org:9921
cad Appz

server 064
ftp64._____.org:39928
HD

server 072
ftp72._____.org:8080
Int & Int 720p

server 096
ftp96._____.org:9921
appz

server 097
ftp97._____.org:2000
Movies, series etc.

motngaymai88
05-06-2010, 07:36 PM
Im on that site. thats Chinese site though. u need to earn point to get their ftp access. any question, go to their English Section and ask!

Riggins
06-07-2010, 10:55 PM
[email protected] I'll hook you up with p2l.

iLOVENZB
06-08-2010, 07:12 AM
Im on that site. thats Chinese site though. u need to earn point to get their ftp access. any question, go to their English Section and ask!

1post=1point :O

joan
06-27-2010, 03:38 AM
I need a good site ftp with HD Bluray section. I pay.

I looking for FTP with HD BLURAY movies.

Contact in private.

NitE
08-08-2010, 09:19 PM
I run a private FTP server.. .EU Server.. 40TB+ ...if anyone care to get details hit me up on msn... [email protected] or aim me @ lookitznite ... Looking for reliable to keep things up and running smoothly :)

twr
10-05-2010, 08:13 PM
I can give axx to one person who can pay a little, just email me at:
[email protected]

or donate a server...

gamesover
10-08-2010, 04:38 PM
Do we know if any of the people selling axx in this thread are legit or not? I would be scared to send my money to someone who only has a few posts here.

Would real sceners advertise on FST?

twr
10-10-2010, 04:30 PM
I can give axx to one person who can pay a little, just email me at:
[email protected]

or donate a server...

my offer is still standing ;)

blueplanet
10-11-2010, 09:14 AM
I m looking ftp with hd movies and all games

iLOVENZB
10-11-2010, 09:16 AM
Tlf :d

volta
10-13-2010, 08:31 PM
I can hook you up for $30 a month or we can negotiate a price. 100mbit 0-sec 6TB all sections. Email: [email protected] ( you must know how to chat on irc ) & I'll make you a test account, to see it's legit.

TV-XVID
XXX-IMAGESETS
XXX-PAYSITE
TV-X264
MVID
MDVDR
XXX
mp3-today
MP3
0day-today
0DAY
PHP-SCRiPTS
TV-DVDRIP
XVID
X264 (720 and 1080p bluray releases)
TV-DVDR
DVDR
APPS
WII
GAMES
REQUESTS
XBOX360
PSP
XXX-DVDR
ARCHIVE

Chief_Garbonzo
10-14-2010, 04:26 AM
accessforyou? Your making money off this?? How disgusting. This is the exact reason some scene sites get busted. Not much of a security if someone from a public forum can just buy their way in not knowing a damn thing. You should be downright ashamed of yourself volta.

antrax34130
10-14-2010, 08:08 AM
accessforyou? Your making money off this?? How disgusting. This is the exact reason some scene sites get busted. Not much of a security if someone from a public forum can just buy their way in not knowing a damn thing. You should be downright ashamed of yourself volta.

if you think that, shame on 0day trackers too which are "stealing" releases lol

WindWalkerX
10-15-2010, 12:42 AM
Do we know if any of the people selling axx in this thread are legit or not? I think we do... And the answer is no :P

blueplanet
10-15-2010, 07:45 AM
unlimeted bandwith ?

JustDOSE
10-16-2010, 08:48 AM
if everyone knew about them you think they would be fast? shit has to be distributed and giving it to noobs who wont spread it makes no sense. enjoy getting releases 5 hours after their uploaded, just like the rest of us

Chief_Garbonzo
10-18-2010, 04:51 AM

if you think that, shame on 0day trackers too which are "stealing" releases lol

I know trackers take releases from the scene, duh. Trackers don't force you to pay money to download through their network, its optional.

diew
11-02-2010, 05:14 PM
some wait times in good private trackers + seedbox is a better way for me.

NewZ
11-03-2010, 03:47 AM
mMM.... looking for some FTP site. Donation is possible =) Feel free to drop me a pm. I do have MSN :)

Shinzen
11-03-2010, 11:30 AM
Trackers and ddl forums are enough for me as i have 1mbps connection connection regardless how fast a tracker releases the stuff it will take around 90-95 minutes for 700 mb file for download completion so its better to wait n have it

dagaul101
11-04-2010, 05:34 PM
They are pretty rare to find I would bet

anon
11-05-2010, 11:18 AM
They are pretty rare to find I would bet

I guess they are a much coveted secet

Yeah, we got it the first time. Now you already have more than 20 posts, go away until you can make that trade/request thread. :rolleyes:

twr
11-15-2010, 03:19 AM
I am thinking of starting my own now :/ . I can get everything technical set up and everything scene related set up, I just need someone willing to spend money every month on a fast server :whistling

[email protected]

gamesover
11-15-2010, 07:41 AM
I am thinking of starting my own now :/ . I can get everything technical set up and everything scene related set up, I just need someone willing to spend money every month on a fast server :whistling

[email protected]

Why would someone part with their hard earned money if they barely know you. And would it be a legit affiliated scene dump, or just a pay2leech ftp that isn't much faster than SCC?

twr
11-16-2010, 01:09 AM
Why would someone part with their hard earned money if they barely know you.
errm. because they want what I am offering?? Do need to say more? Sure, I guess some people would see a risk involved and not take it ( risk they see from their perspective not mine, I will make sure you get what you want, and make sure if you want and know everything you should expect )

And would it be a legit affiliated scene dump, or just a pay2leech ftp that isn't much faster than SCC?
I know affils if you are talking about pre time....

TONiC
11-16-2010, 11:46 AM
And would it be a legit affiliated scene dump, or just a pay2leech ftp that isn't much faster than SCC?
I know affils if you are talking about pre time....

The question is will they affil on your site? [Especially as you're posting about it... nd if memory serves, haven't you had scene notices pre'd against you?]

Talk to some torrent site admins -> the shittier the site, the more desperate it is for content, the likelier they will help you. But you best know your shit. I mean, what security will the site have, what ftp server/daemon, and what site script. Not to mention then adjusting/coding these specific to your site...

Anything that's rented these days is practically shunned. Gunna need a BNC, or get dubbed as a security flaw... (and even then...)

mushhead
02-08-2011, 12:45 AM
i know where a few slots are open if anyone is interested!!!

freddy-8
02-21-2011, 01:11 AM
i know where a few slots are open if anyone is interested!!!

Can you send some to me plz.

nedflanders
03-07-2011, 06:14 PM
i can help pm me

anon
03-07-2011, 06:17 PM
Straight to the point, huh?

You may be interested in knowing 5 posts and 15 days of membership are needed to be able to send PMs.

nedflanders
03-08-2011, 12:03 AM
i been on this forum for a while i cant remember my username and password.

anon
03-08-2011, 02:12 AM
You can recover your previous account if you remember its associated e-mail address.

TONiC
03-19-2011, 02:00 PM
Torrent are very much in fashion now ftp bye bye.

Fact: If The Scene just stopped releasing, most torrent sites would have nothing to upload. Very few BT sites are independent of the Scene [What.CD, TheBox, TL due to int groups], so take down the scene and bye bye private trackers ;)

iLOVENZB
03-19-2011, 02:17 PM
I didn't want to feed the troll TONiC so I left his post alone ;).

TONiC
03-19-2011, 02:33 PM
If this was FaceBook, I'd like your post.

anon
03-19-2011, 05:33 PM
Hold on a second, he's dissing FTPs? Because I read his post several times and still can't get to understand it. :wacko:

alreqrau
03-20-2011, 07:39 AM
this is not a nice post, who will say his sources .... pffft, anyway i love the trackers that has uploaders that manually upload torrents not take from a tracker and put into other.

i think this is the case that someone wants to make a tracker ... in this days they appear over night :))
they are like mushrooms !!

bijoy
03-20-2011, 01:42 PM
this is not a nice post, who will say his sources .... pffft, anyway i love the trackers that has uploaders that manually upload torrents not take from a tracker and put into other.

i think this is the case that someone wants to make a tracker ... in this days they appear over night :))
they are like mushrooms !!

:unsure:

what are you talking about?

roland
03-20-2011, 02:39 PM

Fact: If The Scene just stopped releasing, most torrent sites would have nothing to upload. Very few BT sites are independent of the Scene [What.CD, TheBox, TL due to int groups], so take down the scene and bye bye private trackers ;)

Yes few are independent, and there is one for each content type I need so I for one won't miss the scene clones.

shipwreck
03-20-2011, 08:42 PM

That's no fact, as it totally depends on the type of content. I hardly download scene movies and music anymore, for example.

gamesover
03-20-2011, 09:08 PM

Your not giving enough credit to the p2p scene, they actually beat the scene coming out with a lot of releases first.

Dahdo12
03-25-2011, 09:10 AM
this thing of p2p is getting too big, and if im not wrong it will be the first to fall...

anon
03-25-2011, 05:44 PM
this thing of p2p is getting too big, and if im not wrong it will be the first to fall...

Explain yourself, please.

PetaByte
04-17-2011, 02:27 PM

That is not true! Most sites aren't pay-2-leech, at least not any of the good ones. Then the FBI would've busted them years ago. Sites are closed to the public, and you have to be pretty damn lucky to get into one, unless you know somebody personally.

TONiC
04-17-2011, 03:44 PM
No, you just need to show you have something to bring to the table... a supply, xvid/x264/dvdr encoding, tv capping, scripting. If you aren't talented in these areas then the very most you could aspire to is a racer or a leecher, and guess where most are hedging their bets...

PetaByte
04-17-2011, 03:51 PM
No, you just need to show you have something to bring to the table... a supply, xvid/x264/dvdr encoding, tv capping, scripting. If you aren't talented in these areas then the very most you could aspire to is a racer or a leecher, and guess where most are hedging their bets...

That's true! The grps are constantly searching for new talents, but it's just 1 in 100 people that actually has the skills (and time). Somehow, there are more nukers and racers in the scene than there are grps, which is sad cause they aren't that needed anyway :P

TONiC
04-17-2011, 03:57 PM
If you don't have the time to learn xvid [the easiest of all video codecs], then how much time do you expect to be putting into racing or nuking? If you aren't willing to put in the time even for these basic levels then you're just gunna end up at the bottom of their respective lists - nukers need to watching pre-chans and checking samples [in turn they need to know the rules inside out], whilst racing is hardly ever done manually anymore, but those who still carry on the tradition are unlikely to try to get get the sysop to adduser if said person to be adduser'd is just gunna set up an auto.

All levels of the scene require dedication and knowledge. P2P does not.

PetaByte
04-17-2011, 04:17 PM
If you don't have the time to learn xvid [the easiest of all video codecs], then how much time do you expect to be putting into racing or nuking? If you aren't willing to put in the time even for these basic levels then you're just gunna end up at the bottom of their respective lists - nukers need to watching pre-chans and checking samples [in turn they need to know the rules inside out], whilst racing is hardly ever done manually anymore, but those who still carry on the tradition are unlikely to try to get get the sysop to adduser if said person to be adduser'd is just gunna set up an auto.

All levels of the scene require dedication and knowledge. P2P does not.

Well, while parts of that is true, like XviD being the easiest video codec, I meant more the time it takes for encoding. You have to record the episode, then go through all the parts of demuxing, interlacing, cutting, normalizing etc., which takes time and dedication to learn. Nukers "just" watch releases and nuke them for mistakes, and racers "just" follow Pre IRC's and transfer files to other FTPs... that's sometimes done by bots, but also done manually. But no matter which angle you are looking from, the scene demands dedication and time.

iLOVENZB
04-17-2011, 05:55 PM

No owner is going to want a manual racer, they're done by bots. Helping with server costs/hardware is what an owner needs, not another insecure recruit.

PetaByte
04-17-2011, 06:46 PM

No owner is going to want a manual racer, they're done by bots. Helping with server costs/hardware is what an owner needs, not another insecure recruit.

I'd say more like 50/50, some owners only want bots, some owners accept manual racers. I'm on 9 different sites, 5 of which have bots, but the other 4 have manual..

TONiC
04-17-2011, 08:47 PM
an auto bot is itself a security risk as it's active/operational all the time, with most likely an insane amount of topsite details stored on it - be it a scener's home comp, or a group's ripbox [both of which have been targetted in the past]. Arguably, sys-ops of non rented sites may not have to worry about bandwidth costs

antrax34130
04-17-2011, 09:26 PM

I'd say more like 50/50, some owners only want bots, some owners accept manual racers. I'm on 9 different sites, 5 of which have bots, but the other 4 have manual..

sites ranked or not? 3.0x?

Dahdo12
05-04-2011, 06:33 PM

Explain yourself, please.

im saying that because of the fact of p2p is too open to public,and growing as they are, if there is an act from the authorities, they will be the first they will want to stop

shipwreck
05-04-2011, 10:00 PM
im saying that because of the fact of p2p is too open to public,and growing as they are, if there is an act from the authorities, they will be the first they will want to stop

If I had a dime for every time someone said that, I'd be a rich man by now.

iLOVENZB
05-05-2011, 06:04 AM
You actually understood what Dahdo12 was talking about? Can you please translate into non-retard?

PetaByte
05-05-2011, 07:02 AM
You actually understood what Dahdo12 was talking about? Can you please translate into non-retard?

Are you kidding me!? Oh my God, you're on a forum called FileSharingTalk, and you can't have a spirited debate about anything before you rage by calling each other retards? I hate to stumble into a conversation like this cause now you are going to rage at me (LOL, btw, if that happens), so I'll peacefully step aside and laugh the crap out of myself by watching you fight. Oh, and it's nice to see someone with a "l33t" status calling a new member a retard... what an awesome forum that is where the highest members bully the lower ones all based on an opinion. I <3 FileSharingTalk

Oh, and just to make my comment: I don't think P2P will ever stop. The authorities don't even launch any attacks or raids on the existing forums, and new ones are created every day. I feel sad for saying I think P2P will last just as long as the scene... maybe even longer, 'cause some uploaders on P2P do their own shows and movies like aXXo.

iLOVENZB
05-05-2011, 09:15 AM
Are you trying to tell me that this actually made sense to you?

Total disarray would be an accurate description for the structure of that sentence. Anyone who debates that obviously failed to attain an education in the basics of English literature sentence construction.

Sorry if it offends you that I actually make some contributions to this site instead of concocting mindless dribble. I guess lurking on tracer channels getting erections every time your tracker wins a race does things to your head.

For the record I'm not on Filesharingfreak, a simple Google search (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ilovenzb+user+filesharingfreak) proves that. Maybe if you suck around and actually posted more than once in a blue moon you'll find that I'm not all about trolling. Why I'm even bothering with your uncreditable views is another story, maybe it's the girly vodka cruisers I had kicking in?

anon
05-05-2011, 06:10 PM
Oh, and it's nice to see someone with a "l33t" status calling a new member a retard...

That's just a custom title. If you're going to judge people by that, then I'm someone who watches 24 and doesn't know shit about the Internet (none of which are true).

heiska
05-05-2011, 10:09 PM
Oh, and it's nice to see someone with a "l33t" status calling a new member a retard...

That's just a custom title. If you're going to judge people by that, then I'm someone who watches 24 and doesn't know shit about the Internet (none of which are true).

What's up with yours btw? It looks like an IP, but 292 > 255. Some kind of a crypted message hidden there!? omggg

anon
05-05-2011, 10:33 PM
What's up with yours btw? It looks like an IP, but 292 > 255. Some kind of a crypted message hidden there!? omggg

They used that one in 24:

Note how the subnet mask is also invalid in more than one level. I guess they didn't use a real IP in case someone in real life happened to have the same one. :idunno:

heiska
05-06-2011, 09:31 PM

They used that one in 24:

Note how the subnet mask is also invalid in more than one level. I guess they didn't use a real IP in case someone in real life happened to have the same one. :idunno:

Oh yeah, that one. Can't believe I missed it. :D

littleflower
05-11-2011, 11:06 PM
what's the price for joining?

iLOVENZB
05-12-2011, 06:06 AM
Paying for warez distribution services, is this a joke?

hysteria
06-03-2011, 03:28 AM
littleflower are u still wanting to know the prices for joining?

[email protected] ftp axx from 10tb - 35TB non rented shit. 50£ for 1 months unlimited leech what u like.
sections are :
0DAY
ANIME
APPS
AUDIOBOOK
BLURAY
DVDR
EBOOK
MDVDR
MP3
MViD
NDS
GAMES
PS2
PS3
PSP
TV-BLURAY
TV-DVDR
TV-DVDRIP
TV-HDRIP
TV-X264
TV-XVID
WII
WMV-HD
X264
XBOX360
XVID
XXX-DVDR
XXX-HD
XXX-IMGSET
XXX-WEB
XXX-XVID

-- complete sections with affils

Wilmots
05-26-2012, 02:16 PM
Need FTP with releases of the Italian and German scene (TV-x264). PM me or send Email - 113760

o0oshadow
06-30-2012, 08:47 PM
best way in is to know someone, and to know someone you have to be involved for a bit, kinda like any crime organization, sit around and prove your down. when they feel appropriate for you the offer will be made!

IdolEyes787
06-30-2012, 10:29 PM
best way in is to know someone, and to know someone you have to be involved for a bit, kinda like any crime organization, sit around and prove your down. when they feel appropriate for you the offer will be made!

Actually as it's a crime,exactly like a crime organization but on a level of Bugsy Malone.

cola
07-05-2012, 01:04 AM
50 pounds a month... Might as well just get a usenet account.

Disme
07-05-2012, 05:33 AM
^This!

TranceWeLove
08-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Need FTP with releases of trance music , only trance . Anyone can help me ?