PDA

View Full Version : OVH servers?

PirateEagle
01-13-2008, 05:32 PM
Hi i saw that those OVH servers are not too expencive but it also seems that they have 100mbit line and unlimimted BW
http://www.ovh.co.uk/products/start100mpluspluslarge.xml

so what you guys think abt this OVH server
and what are speeds on OVH server and how much time they need to setup so are they worth of trying? and are OVH servers have that problem like Disc Overload etc etc....

also what seedbox u are suggesting me for 70-80 US Dollars

sorry plz mods move it to BT zone :(

Bad Blue Boy
01-13-2008, 05:35 PM
yeah i wanted to know something more about ovh ..nice thread m8

KFlint
01-13-2008, 05:44 PM
ovh is a nice company, good service and about 4MB/s for the speed. but if you aren't from a french speaking country, forget it, they won't rent you a server

Moreover i'm not sure that France is the best location to get a seedbox right now. There are some big politicals changes going on concerning piracy

PirateEagle
01-13-2008, 05:49 PM
ovh is a nice company, good service and about 4MB/s for the speed. but if you aren't from a french speaking country, forget it, they won't rent you a server

Moreover i'm not sure that France is the best location to get a seedbox right now. There are some big politicals changes going on concerning piracy
ok thank you bro for your reply so is there any other server that you or anyone else would recommend good seedbox with good speeds for 70-80US$

barral01
01-13-2008, 05:57 PM
You only can rent it with a current account from the country where you are renting.

fstokebanget
01-13-2008, 06:37 PM
ok thank you bro for your reply so is there any other server that you or anyone else would recommend good seedbox with good speeds for 70-80US$

with that kind of budget you could get a vectoral server

markupmaster
01-14-2008, 04:39 AM
http://torrent-source.net/?p=64

Many seedbox links there!

:)

predateur
01-14-2008, 04:56 AM
ovh is very good but they dont work on all countries, and they dont accepte paypal
, the waiting time is about 3-4days but the offer is very good.
you can ask a friend from french to get you one and use it from you country(if you are not Fr lol)
if you change the counrty the price change too (i think because of servers locations)