PDA

View Full Version : Whats Someone Of The Scenes That Made Termiantor 3

AznRocky
07-28-2003, 08:41 PM
whats someone of the scenes that made Terminator 3?

EDIT SPELLING

MetroStars
07-28-2003, 08:53 PM
The whole movie is 1 big mistake...

but any way

The Start when Arnie get his clothes of that gay guy....

When Arnie put them star shaped glasses on...

John Conner going 2 the vets , which just happens 2 b the same vets where Kate Brewster is...

Arnie saying talk 2 the hand.. made him look like a joke...

and the guns being in Sarah Conners coffin.... WOTF

and of course the ending sucked 2..

In all Jonathan Mostow should hang himself for Ruining the Terminator series..

James Cameron should come back and make an offcial T3 , he would show that fool Mostow how a real movie is made...

I have a hardon for Cameron ( Like mentiond in Scream 2 )

AznRocky
07-28-2003, 09:01 PM
and the guns being in Sarah Conners coffin

that was COOL! its so NOT RIGHT for such a violent women to not have weapons of mass destruction in her coffin!

namzuf9
07-28-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by MetroStars@28 July 2003 - 20:53
The whole movie is 1 big mistake...

but any way

The Start when Arnie get his clothes of that gay guy....

When Arnie put them star shaped glasses on...

John Conner going 2 the vets , which just happens 2 b the same vets where Kate Brewster is...

Arnie saying talk 2 the hand.. made him look like a joke...

and the guns being in Sarah Conners coffin.... WOTF

and of course the ending sucked 2..

In all Jonathan Mostow should hang himself for Ruining the Terminator series..

James Cameron should come back and make an offcial T3 , he would show that fool Mostow how a real movie is made...

I have a hardon for Cameron ( Like mentiond in Scream 2 )
I loved all those scenes.
I thought it was a good film. I was'nt expectimg it too be as good the originals but sequels never are.

Eversman
07-28-2003, 10:40 PM
i liked the movie, it was very good, not as good as T2, but i thought better than T1

Adster
07-29-2003, 01:46 AM
yeah t1 and 2 were heaps better then 3 but 3 wa a good action movie the ending just plained sucked though teh way the 2 terminators died was boring

Bait Master
07-29-2003, 02:00 AM
I liked it, i thought it was better than 1 and not as good as 2.

And what was wrong with the ending? It pretty much spells out the need for T4: The fall of the machines.

All you sequel haters suck :angry: If a movie is good it deserves a sequel or 5.

Bait Master
07-29-2003, 02:00 AM
double post...

MeMeMeSoHony
07-29-2003, 02:21 AM
i agree with bait master , for the following reasons...... Terminator 3 couldnt of had been based/set in the future , you know(?) after the nukes are launched n&#39; the terminators start killing the only survivors left (like 3 billion peeps i think :lol: ), for the simple reason.....people would ask "what the fuck? and what happened that all of a sudden its the future ?wheres sarah connor?" etc etc etc. This movie HAD to me made in order to make a Terminator movie based in the future.Cameron couldnt of had made a GREAT Terminator 3. Yeah he could have filmed more future war scenes, and he would of probably used real robots instead of cgi animations.And yes he wouldn&#39;t of had included Arnold saying , "talk to the hand", but remember, he didnt come up with it. The stripper who had the cloths that fit Arnie told him "tallk to the hand&#33;"&#33;&#33;&#33; So he learned a new frase. He repeated what he heard. The air vehicles in this movie look sorta fake. But so did the ones in T2 - 3D. Which was directed by Cameron. It could have been better with Cameron , but not GREAT. ok? at least thats my dumb and ignorant opinion <_<

mutterings
07-29-2003, 02:23 AM
As in the words of arnie himself "I&#39;ll BE CRAP".

chrish123171
07-29-2003, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by Bait Master@29 July 2003 - 02:00

And what was wrong with the ending? It pretty much spells out the need for T4: The fall of the machines.

All you sequel haters suck :angry: If a movie is good it deserves a sequel or 5.
I agree some of you talk about T1 and T2 as if they were great movies. I happen to think they are good but I don&#39;t think they&#39;re great. T3 was A pretty respectable conclusion ( If there is such A thing ) cosidering some of the other franchises we have out there. :blink:

junkyardking
07-29-2003, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by chrish123171+29 July 2003 - 03:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chrish123171 @ 29 July 2003 - 03:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bait Master@29 July 2003 - 02:00

I agree some of you talk about T1 and T2 as if they were great movies. I happen to think they are good but I don&#39;t think they&#39;re great. T3 was A pretty respectable conclusion ( If there is such A thing ) cosidering some of the other franchises we have out there. :blink: [/b][/quote]
and how do you know it&#39;s concluded there&#39;s all ready a talk of a forth.

Yeah the end was very sobre and sad, but if you think of it they could turn the whole thing around by creating a forth or fifth :lol: where they send someback in time with an anti virus that will wipe out the sky net software, but it will come back to if they can make the &#036;&#036;&#036;&#036; out of it.

hybrid2k4
07-29-2003, 05:21 AM
ppl should stop jocking james cameron. he is a total ass.
he couldnt make T3 because he was too busy making the scary brilliant ;) SOLARIS.
LMFAO

DILDO
http://www.ntvmsnbc.com/news/37376.jpg

Celerystalksme
07-29-2003, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by hybrid2k4@29 July 2003 - 15:21
ppl should stop jocking james cameron. he is a total ass.
he couldnt make T3 because he was too busy making the scary brilliant ;) SOLARIS.
LMFAO

DILDO
http://www.ntvmsnbc.com/news/37376.jpg
LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: