PDA

View Full Version : You people who request on every giveaway, you are freakin lazy.

krunktastic
01-14-2008, 07:12 PM
I'm only gonna get flamed...closing.

fOrUmAs
01-14-2008, 07:13 PM
lol and u open new thread just because of that??

krunktastic
01-14-2008, 07:15 PM

If you wanna be critical of me for opening a thread, I can be critical of you for making irritatingly negative comments all the time.

BamZow
01-14-2008, 07:18 PM
Sorry to hear that everyone on this forum is not the way you want them to be :yes:

fOrUmAs
01-14-2008, 07:20 PM

If you wanna be critical of me for opening a thread, I can be critical of you for making irritatingly negative comments all the time.

sure u can:), but at least i dont open stupid thread like this:sick:

:01:

prasadah
01-14-2008, 07:21 PM
edit

svr
01-14-2008, 07:28 PM
This is not stupid thread. People just are that lazy here and they propably dont read this thread.

_coder_
01-14-2008, 07:29 PM
I'm only gonna get flamed...closing.

Hide back in your closet..

buggyfresh
01-14-2008, 07:52 PM
Well i can speak for myself - not lazy but after putting too many eggs in too few baskets (demonoid and oink) I now have a cooking degree but no kitchen! So having just got back into the "game" it seems fair that if ppl are giving away invites once they think you can handle the requirements, there's nothing wrong with asking!

krunktastic
01-14-2008, 07:54 PM
Well i can speak for myself - not lazy but after putting too many eggs in too few baskets (demonoid and oink) I now have a cooking degree but no kitchen! So having just got back into the "game" it seems fair that if ppl are giving away invites once they think you can handle the requirements, there's nothing wrong with asking!

True, but you would think that more people would jump on the opportunity for an ScT or What.cd invite when given the chance. I saw way more requests for invites than posts.

buggyfresh
01-14-2008, 08:00 PM

True, but you would think that more people would jump on the opportunity for an ScT or What.cd invite when given the chance. I saw way more requests for invites than posts.

Well maybe they don't want to seemingly demean themselves for it! Personally it's not THATimportant to me (I do have a real life after all and if I never get into a certain tracker no one willdie) but I find drawing and competitions fun - on other forums we have contests for vMoney all the time with quizzes and caption comps regularly. others might think you're taking the p*ss.

krunktastic
01-14-2008, 08:12 PM

Well maybe they don't want to seemingly demean themselves for it! Personally it's not THATimportant to me (I do have a real life after all and if I never get into a certain tracker no one willdie) but I find drawing and competitions fun - on other forums we have contests for vMoney all the time with quizzes and caption comps regularly. others might think you're taking the p*ss.

How are they degrading? It's all in good fun.

1000possibleclaws
01-14-2008, 08:27 PM
krunktatstic your a fucking noob. it doesnt mean their lazy, it means they're most probably tracker collectors/ traders. how does making a million ratio/speed proofs and posts make you lazy? and how does this even warrant discussion here.. you will obviously be flamed for making such a naive post :P

krunktastic
01-14-2008, 08:33 PM
krunktatstic your a fucking noob. it doesnt mean their lazy, it means they're most probably tracker collectors/ traders. how does making a million ratio/speed proofs and posts make you lazy? and how does this even warrant discussion here.. you will obviously be flamed for making such a naive post :P

Because either they don't read the topic or don't care. They just copy and paste it. This isnt a flame I'm just now realizing how everyone just wants all these trackers and aren't willing to do the slightest bit.

I'm far from naive.

SgtMajor
01-14-2008, 09:00 PM
Invite plzzz, I love you long time, that invite is tracker of my dream, PM send with ration proofs.

angryghost
01-14-2008, 09:03 PM
Invite plzzz, I love you long time, that invite is tracker of my dream, PM send with ration proofs.

this is the template people, copy and paste and just go nuts!:lol:

kaffeine
01-14-2008, 09:05 PM
good luck.
I hope you get it.
bump..

krunktastic
01-14-2008, 09:17 PM

oh the perfection

DefX
01-14-2008, 09:30 PM
By editing your OP, you've just made yourself look like a flip flopper just because you're wary of gettting flamed.

Now I can't tell if you actually had a reasonable idea that needed to be heard or not.

krunktastic
01-14-2008, 09:35 PM
I tried to close it but there isnt a close option for whatever reason. I just dont want to have an argument over the internet on what's basically a trading forum.

DefX
01-14-2008, 09:38 PM
Basically a trading forum :O...

Only threads you can close are in the invites section.