PDA

View Full Version : E is opening the invites

BamZow
01-14-2008, 07:16 PM
From E news:
Thu 10th, 2008 by nxxxxxxxx Invites have been re-opened.

So, now it is possible to make a request and getting in your lossless crazy friends

Scavenger
01-14-2008, 07:18 PM
Good news, I heard it's an exelent site. Some day I hope to be in. =)

prasadah
edit

Cruel
Damnit... you post from the future man!

It's 14th in Sweden :D

you mean uk-t??
:w00t::frusty::frusty:

BamZow
01-14-2008, 07:21 PM

I know it looks wierd, but that is the date that shows up at E front page for me :ermm:

Medooooo
01-14-2008, 07:22 PM
What is that site ?

Presto
01-14-2008, 07:23 PM
Now we're going to see a bunch of threads 'Can I has E, I like musics!'.

Great news for some of the lucky ones though.

Scavenger
01-14-2008, 07:24 PM
It's just E. :D Think a little and you will get it :geptard:

_coder_
01-14-2008, 07:26 PM
Now we're going to see a bunch of threads 'Can I has E, I like musics!'.

Great news for some of the lucky ones though.

Yeah thats exactly what I thought. I hope this doesn't happen though.

Polarbear
01-14-2008, 07:27 PM
:lol: that news is from the 10th - five days old.

and before you all get hysterical and make requests, only staff make invite decisions.

Cruel
01-14-2008, 07:27 PM

I know it looks wierd, but that is the date that shows up at E front page for me :ermm:
It's so elite they ARE the future!

Scavenger
01-14-2008, 07:29 PM
Yeah, people will come crazy asking and makin topics about this site...

SaviouR
01-14-2008, 07:31 PM
i wonder how many requests there will be in the coming days . maybe lets make a betting poll in FST how many request in one week or so after opening invites of a tracker !

" i wantz ze e for the uber-duper-super community !!! :w00t: " threads FTW !!!

angryghost
01-14-2008, 07:32 PM
this is not gonna be good... usually we only have the noobs outrageous req's but with E open.... this is gona be trouble in the invites section:wacko:

_coder_
01-14-2008, 07:33 PM
this is not gonna be good... usually we only have the noobs outrageous req's but with E open.... this is gona be trouble in the invites section:wacko:

I blame BamZow :P

Polarbear
01-14-2008, 07:34 PM
in fact i don't mind - i won't read most of them anyway.

fOrUmAs
01-14-2008, 07:36 PM
well one thing is for sure E*** will go down from lvl 9 after this news :P

and yea we now know what will happend next:)

BamZow
01-14-2008, 07:37 PM
well one thing is for sure E*** will go down from lvl 9 after this news :P

and yea we now know what will happend next:)

E was level 9 earlier when the invites were open. Itīs still almost impossible to get an invite here.

:lol: that news is from the 10th - five days old.

and before you all get hysterical and make requests, only staff make invite decisions.

If it havenīt been told here itīs still news in this place :yes:

Iīm waiting for the storm in the invite section in a day or two *kekeke*
/me brings popcorn and beer, waiting for the show

Medooooo
01-14-2008, 07:38 PM
It's just E. :D Think a little and you will get it :geptard:
lol :yup:

Tomorrow will be the 'E' revolution .:D

angryghost
01-14-2008, 07:40 PM

Mind if i join you? ill bring the pizza. Im gona look forward to pikus REQ the most tho that kid makes the best ones imo:lol:

antiblah
01-14-2008, 07:43 PM
Smart guy took the date from the wrong news item.

BamZow
01-14-2008, 07:49 PM

Yeah yeah, bla bla, changed it. Thank you for showing interest. NEXT!

SaviouR
01-14-2008, 07:52 PM

Mind if i join you? ill bring the pizza. Im gona look forward to pikus REQ the most tho that kid makes the best ones imo:lol:

i can bet that sanjana will post a request for this site :lol: and few ppl with "Retarded" oops sorry !... "Retired" in their avatars/sigs :whistling

0Ri0N
01-14-2008, 07:52 PM
Nice news for lossless fans! im not a great lossless fan yet to worth a membership.

klink05
01-14-2008, 07:54 PM
i'm guessing in a day or two the its request threads that take up half of the first page will be replaced with:

OmG CaN I HaVe InViTe To E**** Pllzzzz!!!!! MuSic RoXxX!!!

SgtMajor
01-14-2008, 07:55 PM

Why?

Most of the torrents there are older than you! :P

I'm sure in about 10 years time they might have something of interest to you, but at the moment it looks like all you are doing is tracker chasing, with 3 posts in this thread already.

angryghost
01-14-2008, 07:56 PM
i can bet that sanjana will post a request for this site :lol: and few ppl with "Retarded" oops sorry !... "Retired" in their avatars/sigs :whistling
kekeke love those ones, "out of retirement for a day" then back in after rejection from E

Tokeman
01-14-2008, 07:58 PM
Great news! Although I am also not looking forward to E being the next favorite request to post a million times.

Polarbear
01-14-2008, 08:03 PM
i will consider anyone for an invite suggestion there, who pm's me a photo of his record player.

the record player should have a piece paper with the letter E on the turntable.

also pm me a detailed description how you rip vinyl. every single step and every piece of hardware included (from phonosystem to cd burner).

those who can't prove that they own more than 1.000 retail cds don't bother.

:lol:

no, just kidding. please, don't pm me.

SaviouR
01-14-2008, 08:03 PM
kekeke love those ones, "out of retirement for a day" then back in after rejection from E

yea , i have seen these "retarded" join trackers recently after having "Retarded" all along here . guess they are useless tracker collectors who got nothing better to do but to brag others after geting the invite after acting extremely innocent to get it .

These kind of ppl are double-faced and far more dangerous . i'd rather trust a honest trader than trust these double-faced "retards"

th0r
01-14-2008, 08:05 PM
somehow i think creating this thread was a really bad idea

Scavenger
01-14-2008, 08:11 PM

Why?

I'm sure in about 10 years time they might have something of interest to you, but at the moment it looks like all you are doing is tracker chasing, with 3 posts in this thread already.

What do you say? What do you know about me? If Flac content is interesting for me? Over speak.

And I don't see nothing wrong with my posts, here in this thread.

angryghost
01-14-2008, 08:14 PM
Just stirring the pot of the boiling hot stew of feces that is the flood of E requests forthcoming :thumbsup:

Actatoi
01-14-2008, 08:15 PM
Why?

What do you say? What do you know about me? If Flac content is interesting for me? Over speak.

And I don't see nothing wrong with my posts, here in this thread.

Maybe he means that E's music content is old, and maybe nothing for you since you're 15 years old. And probably arn't listening to much old music.

Scavenger
01-14-2008, 08:17 PM
And how do you know if I listen or not some 70s, 80s,etc music? Do you know that? The answer is no. Because I love that music, check some of my posts at music section. As I sayd over speak.

kaffeine
01-14-2008, 08:21 PM
i will consider anyone for an invite suggestion there, who pm's me a photo of his record player.

the record player should have a piece paper with the letter E on the turntable.

also pm me a detailed description how you rip vinyl. every single step and every piece of hardware included (from phonosystem to cd burner).

those who can't prove that they own more than 1.000 retail cds don't bother.

no, just kidding. please, don't pm me.
oh man, you're really asking for it.. ppl will stop reading in the second line and start pming you... :lol:

definitely a bad idea. most who think they "need" it are collecting sites...
we can expect a new wave of useless and annoying requests in the following days. *sigh*

BamZow
01-14-2008, 08:25 PM
I find it pretty amusing.
When waffles opened up for invites after having them off for a while, everyone cheered. When E opens for new users people thinks it is a bad idea to post it here. I can bet $100 that those people are afraid E will drop a level. :yes:

th0r
01-14-2008, 08:28 PM
i doubt e gives a flying fuck what level they are, actually

more publicity leads to more potential account trading and tracker collectors, which they don't want

Actatoi
01-14-2008, 08:30 PM
And how do you know if I listen or not some 70s, 80s,etc music? Do you know that? The answer is no. Because I love that music, check some of my posts at music section. As I sayd over speak.

I don't know what you're listening to. I only said what I thought SgtMajor was speaking of. The chance was small though, that you would like older music that's.

Polarbear
01-14-2008, 08:33 PM
When waffles opened up for invites after having them off for a while, everyone cheered. When E opens for new users people thinks it is a bad idea to post it here. I can bet $100 that those people are afraid E will drop a level. :yes:

well, you started it in the first place, bye opening a thread with a 5 day old news.

your statment proves by the way, that you are not an active member there. if you are a member at all.

most people at E are not interested in levels at all. they care about high quality music, but defintely not about a dealer tutorial in some invite section.

kaffeine
01-14-2008, 08:33 PM

I don't think that's the case. waffles was/is a very nice substitute for OiNK, and many use it as their primary source for music/apps. That's why many were so happy about they opening invites.

E is very specialized and many wouldn't even be interested in their contents. As I recall, only ppl who would upload were getting invites from staff (I could be wrong of course) and that means knowledge about ripping high quality FLACs from vinyl. I don't think many would fall into this category... I'm leaning more on the collecting and rarity theory.

(personally, I couldn't care less about that rarity thing, I just think ppl request based on wrong reasons, that's all)

Scavenger
01-14-2008, 08:35 PM
If he don't know then, there is no need to say that, or talk about if that site will be interesting for me or not. :lol:

antiblah
01-14-2008, 08:38 PM

I agree.

BamZow
01-14-2008, 08:39 PM
LOL, I just got my account disabled at E.
Now itīs clear that tracker admins gets the IP from staff here at FST. Iīve had that account for a long time and an hour after I posted here Iīm disabled.
THATīs amusing :yes:

_coder_
01-14-2008, 08:41 PM
Now itīs clear that tracker admins gets the IP from staff here at FST. Iīve had that account for a long time and an hour after I posted here Iīm disabled.

Ouch!!

Tokeman
01-14-2008, 08:42 PM
So BamZow, you've never clicked a link posted here @ fst? There is more then one way to get an IP besides begging a mod/admin for it...

SgtMajor
01-14-2008, 08:42 PM
I don't know what you're listening to. I only said what I thought SgtMajor was speaking of. The chance was small though, that you would like older music that's.

People will say, and do, almost anything to get what they want, without having any bit of truth behind it.

You not only have to have listened to it to appreciate it, you have to have lived it to survive there, and be very knowledgeable about your subject.

antiblah
01-14-2008, 08:43 PM

If you were in IRC, you would know that I guessed.

Polarbear
01-14-2008, 08:44 PM
If he don't know then, there is no need to say that, or talk about if that site will be interesting for me or not. :lol:

mate, stop thinking about E. it's not your site. many of the people there are in their 30ies and are audiophiles.

some of them own high end hifi equipment and know a lot about audioaccustics.

no offense, but a 15yo just can't keep up with that, because you just don't have the experience of owning and listening to a lot of records in your life on various equipment.

if there was an real life high end club in your city with older member. they would just give you weird looks if you ask them for a membership.

you have to upload your own retail cd rips and not something you downloaded somehwere to be a good member at E.

you can satisfy all your musical needs with what and waffles if you like old music.

E you want just because it's rare.

_coder_
01-14-2008, 08:47 PM

If you were in IRC, you would know that I guessed.

What happened? Do tell.

GRB23
01-14-2008, 08:48 PM
i doubt e gives a flying fuck what level they are, actually

more publicity leads to more potential account trading and tracker collectors, which they don't want

well...you over there at e**** can ban people if they change the pass,the mail and the ip... since e**** doesn't have many users it's not that hard...

anyway...it's a good idea to re-open the invites system....i believe there are a lot of users that want to join....
of course : not the users that have no idea what kind of music is there but they still begg for one invite in request threads....but the users who really deserve an invite

and by deserve i mean...: they know what is on e****...and they really ,really like old lossless music...etc....

th0r
01-14-2008, 08:49 PM
What happened? Do tell.

the staff narrowed down who started the thread and took action, that's pretty much it

angryghost
01-14-2008, 08:51 PM
man... you really cant say you didnt expect that to happen, you really brought alot of unwanted attention to E

PirateEagle
01-14-2008, 08:51 PM
well good thing that e open invites for those guys who deserves to be member in there
FLAC lovers and old music lovers will hunt for e ;)

Scavenger
01-14-2008, 08:53 PM
I will say something and will be my last post here.

I'm not thinking in E, was just one more comment.
Ppl in a club of my city, askme about memberships. Wtf? Do you know how much i know about this? how much i know about those styles? I don't have the experience of listening it? nah, you are talkin nothing but shit man.

You think because I'm 15, and only 15 im a little kid who only play and dont know about the life? You know what, i dont care what do you think or will say, but you are wrong.

Do you know If I download or have my own collection, nah! you don't even know me.
And you don't care about who am I, or if I want the account or why I want it.

I'm leaving guys.

SgtMajor
01-14-2008, 08:55 PM

Ppl in a club of my city, askme about memberships. Wtf? Do you know how much i know about this? how much i know about those styles? I don't have the experience of listening it? nah, you are talkin nothing but shit man.

You think because I'm 15, and only 15 im a little kid who only play and dont know about the life? You know what, i dont care what do you think or will say, but you are wrong.

Do you know If I download or have my own collection, nah! you don't even know me.

I'm leaving guys.

Gotta love the petulance of youth, which proved the point in the end.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

BamZow
01-14-2008, 08:56 PM
man... you really cant say you didnt expect that to happen, you really brought alot of unwanted attention to E

Actually it isnīt that big loss(less?) for me. I am into flacs, but the music at E is not really in my taste.
And losing a tracker that I almost never use is not that big deal. And if it is level 3 or level 9 doesnīt make any difference.

So, yes I could expect that, but donīt care that much

Polarbear
01-14-2008, 09:00 PM

And you don't care about who am I, or if I want the account or why I want it.

I'm leaving guys.

let me put it straight:

older music lovers don't enjoy hanging around with 15yo boys as long as they're not their sons. even if they listen to the same music.

hope you got that.

Scavenger
01-14-2008, 09:03 PM
Whatever you want both of, Fuck off, as a friend of mine sayd u, go and live the real life a little more, u need that. bye

fisz
01-14-2008, 09:04 PM
there will be a lot of "music lovers" soon and there will be many mistakes like this one :D good luck to all those who realy want that site not just for its high level

so Chill out mate:D

antiblah
01-14-2008, 09:04 PM
What happened? Do tell.

Sure ;)
Thread started "Today, 11:16 AM"+

+

Wrong news item posted at 10:23 AM+

your statment proves by the way, that you are not an active member there.
+
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/3513/divinewi9cn8.png
=

<me> im pretty sure i know who started that thread, but technically there are three possibilities

<me> so i think i'll just ban who i think it is and then see what happens
<me> 24 hour ban heh
<user1> just a little smack upside the head of a ban
<user2> rofl
<user2> "LOL, I just got my account disabled at E."

Polarbear
01-14-2008, 09:07 PM
Sure ;)
Thread started "Today, 11:16 AM"+

+

Wrong news item posted at 10:23 AM+

your statment proves by the way, that you are not an active member there.
+
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/3513/divinewi9cn8.png
=

<me> im pretty sure i know who started that thread, but technically there are three possibilities

<me> so i think i'll just ban who i think it is and then see what happens
<me> 24 hour ban heh
<user1> just a little smack upside the head of a ban
<user2> rofl
<user2> "LOL, I just got my account disabled at E."
:D never understimate staff - good job.

BamZow
01-14-2008, 09:08 PM
:lol: that was a great one! I see myself beaten big time! :Hat off:

Tokeman
01-14-2008, 09:09 PM
let me put it straight:

older music lovers don't enjoy hanging around with 15yo boys as long as they're not their sons. even if they listen to the same music.

hope you got that.

Wow, if that isn't the most generalized elitest statement I've ever read, I don't know what is. I know plenty of 15 year olds who can outhink, outdebate, and be more mature then some of my co-workers. Age does not equal maturity or experience, old or young.

Adam1990
01-14-2008, 09:10 PM
:lol: that was a great one! I see myself beaten big time! :Hat off:

Wow man, you just got destroyed.

Tokeman
01-14-2008, 09:12 PM
Let me start for making a request for the site. I am member of all music sites inclused TT, TR, STM,Wafle,What.CD and lible. I want to be member of this site (E) in order complete my music fan. If there is an invite possiblity, I will appreciate the person who send it to me. Regards,

This is not the place to ask. Please edit your post, read the rules, and request in the right section.

BamZow
01-14-2008, 09:13 PM

Word! As I said, it was great work of the staff. Iīve nothing more to add. They setup a small "trap" and I walked right into it :lol:

KFlint
01-14-2008, 09:14 PM
Let me start for making a request for the site. I am member of all music sites inclused TT, TR, STM,Wafle,What.CD and lible. I want to be member of this site (E) in order complete my music fan. If there is an invite possiblity, I will appreciate the person who send it to me. Regards,

you are a member for almost 2 years now and still don't know not to request in this section??

Polarbear
01-14-2008, 09:19 PM
let me put it straight:

hope you got that.

Wow, if that isn't the most generalized elitest statement I've ever read, I don't know what is. I know plenty of 15 year olds who can outhink, outdebate, and be more mature then some of my co-workers. Age does not equal maturity or experience, old or young.

well, then your boss should fire your co-workers and start to hire 15yo. :lol:

and you are wrong - age equals experience.

i don't discriminate youth. i wish i were 15 again.

but when it comes to music, i prefer to talk about it with people in my age group, because they share the same life experience.
i can't ask an 15yo if he remembers when that song came out if he wasn't born then.

do you think a businessmen cigar lounge would like 15yo in their middle?

i don't want to start any age discussion, because there are a lot of kids around here who think they inherited maturity when they hit puberty :D

i would invite an 13yo to waffles without any problems. but E doesn't need kids who just want to check it out just to have it.

antiblah
01-14-2008, 09:19 PM

Word! As I said, it was great work of the staff. Iīve nothing more to add. They setup a small "trap" and I walked right into it :lol:

Actually the only reason I bothered looking is because you were a swedvdr member. That kind of narrows down the possibilities quite a bit.

BamZow
01-14-2008, 09:22 PM

Actually the only reason I bothered looking is because you were a swedvdr member. That kind of narrows down the possibilities quite a bit.

Two Swedvdr users down in two days. We are going down one by one! But admit that the guy yesterday were even dumber than I :P

PRINCE
01-14-2008, 09:27 PM
woww
great news
invites open finally
we hope get this great site:rolleyes:

Cruel
01-14-2008, 09:30 PM

Two Swedvdr users down in two days. We are going down one by one! But admit that the guy yesterday were even dumber than I :P

Was that him posting the Invite-thread over there? I saw some post I guessed it was E.

0Ri0N
01-14-2008, 09:30 PM

Guess they didnt like your excessive bandwith! :P

BamZow
01-14-2008, 09:38 PM
Was that him posting the Invite-thread over there? I saw some post I guessed it was E.

Yes, that was him. Even used the same username at Swedvdr as E :huh:

fsephie
01-14-2008, 09:56 PM

but when it comes to music, i prefer to talk about it with people in my age group, because they share the same life experience.
i can't ask an 15yo if he remembers when that song came out if he wasn't born then.

i don't want to start any age discussion, because there are a lot of kids around here who think they inherited maturity when they hit puberty :D

i would invite an 13yo to waffles without any problems. but E doesn't need kids who just want to check it out just to have it.

I agree. You're talking about a site dedicate to the appreciation of high-quality, vintage music that should be played through a hi-end stereo system, not some 320kb mp3 release that sounds pretty good on your computer speakers. These are people who share their collections of music using expensive hardware and software so that they can appreciate one another's uploads, NOT to download and seed back to 1.

This is an incredibly niched group of people who do not fit the target torrent user demographic. Wanting an invite there because you bought a subwoofer isn't helping you or them. Most people who download FLAC probably shouldn't even bother with the disk space; you can't get that much quality out of your computer speakers.

And no, I am not a member. I like to play my 320kbs mp3s through my laptop speakers, as thats about all I can afford right now :).

Zaxx
01-14-2008, 10:36 PM
Could care less about E**** really. BTM has all I could want in flac, and MUCH easier to find an invite. :)

Cruel
01-14-2008, 10:38 PM

Yes, that was him. Even used the same username at Swedvdr as E :huh:

While yours was funny his was truly epic fail then :lol:

mrnobody
01-14-2008, 10:45 PM
this thread is so nuttish that i wanna bury it :lol:

RoSsoNeRI
01-14-2008, 11:10 PM
I have no interest in E****, however I would like an invite for a friend of mine whos a FLAC maniac but im not even gonna bother requesting one since I know I won't get it

_coder_
01-14-2008, 11:13 PM
I have no interest in E****, however I would like an invite for a friend of mine whos a FLAC maniac but im not even gonna bother requesting one since I know I won't get it

Thats really funny because it kind of looks like your requesting a invite in an indirect way otherwise why would you even bother making that post.

Cruel
01-14-2008, 11:22 PM

I feel like im repeating myself but:
You kinda did. :pinch: Badly :happy:

RoSsoNeRI
01-14-2008, 11:28 PM

Thats really funny because it kind of looks like your requesting a invite in an indirect way otherwise why would you even bother making that post.

I feel like im repeating myself but:
You kinda did. :pinch: Badly :happy:

lol now that's really funny cuz I had a feeling someone would post stupid comments like this.....I careless about E****, I have enough music sites n don't want anymore. But if u still think im requesting it for myself, Ok. W/e makes u happy.......

Diiyad
01-14-2008, 11:33 PM

I agree with what you're saying man, but you're forgetting one important detail. This is the internet. You don't know who people are, the only reason you know that kid is 15 is because he posted it on his profile (He posts like it a 15 yr old too, but lets ignore that). I don't doubt that many people on E are older listeners, but I am sure there are younger people as well.

SaviouR
01-14-2008, 11:40 PM
a suggestion Rossoneri , NEVER and i mean NEVER ask invites for ur friends , peons , clerks ,doctors etc even if they genuinely want it . i suggest u tell ur lazy friend to register an account here and show the world he's capable of getting an invite on his own . unfortunately even if u maybe telling the truth about ur friends , the friend and brother excuse has been floating around since 5000 B.C so a person may find it hard to beleive even if ur telling the truth .

jonny81985
01-15-2008, 12:01 AM
man i would love to get into this site!!

RoSsoNeRI
01-15-2008, 12:17 AM
a suggestion Rossoneri , NEVER and i mean NEVER ask invites for ur friends , peons , clerks ,doctors etc even if they genuinely want it . i suggest u tell ur lazy friend to register an account here and show the world he's capable of getting an invite on his own . unfortunately even if u maybe telling the truth about ur friends , the friend and brother excuse has been floating around since 5000 B.C so a person may find it hard to beleive even if ur telling the truth .

I agree with u 110% that's y I didn't even bother requesting it in the BT section cuz I know the thread would be flamed by idiots who would claim that I want the invite for myself. I have seen the maturity level of people here.....

He doesn't have FST n even if he did I don't think it would make much of a difference cuz he's not really a hardcore torrent user. He only uses torrents for just his music purposes n only has like 3 trackers (what,waffles n STmusic) I have seen users that have been here for year(s) n been begging for E**** but still haven't got it, so he doesn't stand a chance

I am gonna suggest to him to get BTmusic, much easier to get n has good FLAC music

mrnobody
01-15-2008, 12:32 AM
I agree with what you're saying man, but you're forgetting one important detail. This is the internet. You don't know who people are, the only reason you know that kid is 15 is because he posted it on his profile (He posts like it a 15 yr old too, but lets ignore that). I don't doubt that many people on E are older listeners, but I am sure there are younger people as well.

agreeable! :)

so since i don't have my age posted in my profile, can ya guess my age? :lol:

PELSAE I WLIL PUT FKAE MSUATHCE IF I MSUT....W8 YOU CNAT SEE IT OEVR THE ITNREENT....AYNAWYS, I NEED E**** :lol:

i can see why pb said what he said though. I mean what is the propose if i register to a site which has music for my dad's time...unless i am writing a history report or something lol. People who are old have different taste of music...they like stuff from their time and i guess that is what E is about.

wrongun92
01-15-2008, 12:41 AM
good for those that can use this opportunity;)

But what does age have to do with whether one can appreciate the music. That's not necessarily the case. It would depend on one's passion in music and maturity level.
Beethovan was quite young when he was able to understand the nuances of music and probably even compose.

t0mmy
01-15-2008, 12:45 AM
any takers piku is going to request one? :]

mrnobody
01-15-2008, 12:45 AM
Bethovan was quite young when he was able to understand the nuances of music and probably even compose.

can't resist quoting it :)

wrongun92
01-15-2008, 12:54 AM
Bethovan was quite young when he was able to understand the nuances of music and probably even compose.

You got me worried a bit for a moment:D. I had said that on top of my head as I had remembered my music teacher saying that once.

It is infact true,

"Beethoven's talent was recognized at a very early age, and by 1778 [at the age of 8]. he was studying the organ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_%28music%29) and viola (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viola) in addition to the piano."
-Wikipedia

Oh I almost forgot to welcome you back squirr3l ;)

supper
01-15-2008, 12:55 AM
yea E only allowed 34 years old only coz any one in that age have a fuc*EN big ears with a stupid shi*T head polar sh*T said his word sorry:(

dose the E staff care about age there?

no

dose any tracker care

no

all they care is only about are u relly into lossless music they not looking for any other use with seedbox

so ppl plz stop saying u can join or u cant age mean nothing here

mrnobody
01-15-2008, 01:01 AM

You got me worried a bit for a moment:D. I had said that on top of my head as I had remembered my music teacher saying that once.

It is infact true,

"Beethoven's talent was recognized at a very early age, and by 1778 [at the age of 8]. he was studying the organ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_%28music%29) and viola (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viola) in addition to the piano."
-Wikipedia

no worries

i quoted it coz it's true :)

too bad i am not the next Beethoven lol otherwise i would have reason to request an invite :lol:

RoSsoNeRI
01-15-2008, 01:08 AM

agreeable! :)

so since i don't have my age posted in my profile, can ya guess my age? :lol:

PELSAE I WLIL PUT FKAE MSUATHCE IF I MSUT....W8 YOU CNAT SEE IT OEVR THE ITNREENT....AYNAWYS, I NEED E**** :lol:

i can see why pb said what he said though. I mean what is the propose if i register to a site which has music for my dad's time...unless i am writing a history report or something lol. People who are old have different taste of music...they like stuff from their time and i guess that is what E is about.

I am sorry squirrel but since u only have a lifespan of upto 6 years I guess u won't be getting an invite even if u were the next Beethoven :lol::lol:

any takers piku is going to request one? :]

hahah :lol:....yeahh he's prolly making one as we speak :D:lol:

klubbhead25
01-15-2008, 01:12 AM
someone pm me and tell me what e is I'm so lost :(

kyrcer
01-15-2008, 01:16 AM
That means you don't need it.

RoSsoNeRI
01-15-2008, 01:16 AM
E = mc2 :D

pro267
01-15-2008, 01:30 AM
yea E only allowed 34 years old only coz any one in that age have a fuc*EN big ears with a stupid shi*T head polar sh*T said his word sorry:(
Touché! Extremely well articulated and convincing point.
:impressed:

Polarbear
01-15-2008, 01:33 AM

But what does age have to do with whether one can appreciate the music. That's not necessarily the case. It would depend on one's passion in music and maturity level.
Beethovan was quite young when he was able to understand the nuances of music and probably even compose.

but beethoven wasn't asking for invites. he got invited.

and i really don't think he would have been a fst member :-)

supper
01-15-2008, 01:39 AM
:impressed:or nvm

Polarbear
01-15-2008, 01:47 AM
:impressed:no no w8 i am sorry i just readed the E.... FAQ now its say u have to be around 36 years old not 34 sorry about that fixed:w00t:
:lol: lmao look, little supper is angry because he's young.

enjoy your life, dude. be happy that you are young. being 36 sucks and you will become it anyway one day.

poor supper, i will make an exception and invite you. you are truly as talented as the young beethoven and you would be an incredible gift to any music tracker.

please don't forget to upload one of your sonatas for me. :lol:

SgtMajor
01-15-2008, 01:50 AM
no no w8 i am sorry i just readed the E.... FAQ now its say u have to be around 36 years old not 34 sorry about that fixed:w00t:

enjoy your life, dude. be happy that you are young. being 36 sucks and you will become it anyway one day.

poor supper, i will make an exception and invite you. you are truly as talented as the young beethoven and you would be an incredible gift to any music tracker.

Stand by for a multitude of raisins, cos he can't find any sultanas.

supper
01-15-2008, 01:58 AM
no no w8 i am sorry i just readed the E.... FAQ now its say u have to be around 36 years old not 34 sorry about that fixed:w00t:

please don't forget to upload one of your sonatas for me. :lol:u will make an exception to invite me?:O who are u james bond:rolleyes: keep it to any other old man around plz i dont need it either just have fun with ur favourite singer Elton John :ghey:

i am not beethoven and u are not Frank Sinatra either so keep ur mouth shut

but hey can u give us onther tomato and vegetables example to let us understand what the point of age and music tracker or to feed us atleast

to dont let me feel guilty... its not about ur age i know ppl here they are around 51 years but its about u acting so mean to many members makeing fun of them shooting a shit all the time so respact the other minds or respact the noobs who dose not know much about BT stop acting like a children and i gusse so many members said the same here and its become ridiculous for real so grow up for god sake if u want help some one then do it in nicely way

Stand by for a multitude of raisins, cos he can't find any sultanas.keep open ur mouth coz i have shity surprise to u if u fan of Elton John like polare

Dark Archon
01-15-2008, 02:37 AM
wow one of the elite is open for invites haha will we see lots of request threads?

zxion
01-15-2008, 03:48 AM
wow one of the elite is open for invites haha will we see lots of request threads?

most likely

Diiyad
01-15-2008, 03:58 AM

You keep repeating the same thing over and over. "You are young, I am old" . "I am more mature, you are a kid" . Tell you what man, real adults don't have to refer to their age or maturity at any part of an argument. If someone is a child and you are an adult, make him/her feel like a child by posting like an "adult." You have more experience right? Reflect your experience on your posts, and embarrass idiots with your intelligence instead of posting your age.

Polarbear
01-15-2008, 04:10 AM

You keep repeating the same thing over and over. "You are young, I am old" . "I am more mature, you are a kid" . Tell you what man, real adults don't have to refer to their age or maturity at any part of an argument. If someone is a child and you are an adult, make him/her feel like a child by posting like an "adult." You have more experience right? Reflect your experience on your posts, and embarrass idiots with your intelligence instead of posting your age.

are you angry, because i ignored your unasked begging pm asking for invites? :lol:

Zaxx
01-15-2008, 04:34 AM
Heh...I got a pm from him when he first joined (he had 1 post at the time)...asking for an invite to FTN no less. :blink:

ScreaminJay
01-15-2008, 05:12 AM
Not surprised you got banned for that... you can't say you were not looking for it.

Saying it is open is irrelevant. The invites are still closed as far as people need to know.

wrongun92
01-15-2008, 05:18 AM

but beethoven wasn't asking for invites. he got invited.

and i really don't think he would have been a fst member :-)

In today's age, he might have asked for invites and might even have been a member of fst as well.:P

soulreaper
01-15-2008, 05:49 AM
Not trying to diss but a friend of mine who's a member of E said this to me when i asked him about E - "Nothing on E that you can't find in a bunch of slsk rooms"

ScreaminJay
01-15-2008, 05:57 AM
slsk, you are kidding right.

Slsk is amazing, don't get me wrong... but for mp3s... You don't know what you are getting on SLSK. What's the catalog#, what's the mastering, you ignore everything.

SLSK is to E*... what an axxo rip is to a DVD9.

pandabear
01-15-2008, 06:09 AM
This thread is quite enjoyable, i am pretty glad i read through the entire thread.

Also i have actually have an record player ;)
But no, i have little to no idea how to use it, and i ended up leaving it downstairs and wiring up the cd player instead :happy:

antiblah
01-15-2008, 06:26 AM
dose the E staff care about age there?

All but one of us is under 30. No we don't care.

th0r
01-15-2008, 06:41 AM
it's either me or av

Dale.Cooper
01-15-2008, 06:45 AM
Not trying to diss but a friend of mine who's a member of E said this to me when i asked him about E - "Nothing on E that you can't find in a bunch of slsk rooms"

What about the quality?
What about the quantity?
What about the variety?
What about the speed?

:frusty:

willsmith099
01-15-2008, 06:51 AM
it's either me or av

Hey th0r i voted for u from all my sct accs,Best of luck for WP comp :)

th0r
01-15-2008, 07:04 AM
lol thanks; the voting for those wallpapers is over, and i came in second place ;}

sear
01-15-2008, 07:30 AM
This thread is quite enjoyable, i am pretty glad i read through the entire thread.

QFT

Some of the replies are hilarious...the quality of language alone was worth it.

soulreaper
01-15-2008, 07:46 AM
slsk, you are kidding right.

Slsk is amazing, don't get me wrong... but for mp3s... You don't know what you are getting on SLSK. What's the catalog#, what's the mastering, you ignore everything.

SLSK is to E*... what an axxo rip is to a DVD9.

Hey,he made that statement not me and i found it to be hilarious.And i do agree with you that slsk isnt up to the task when it comes to quality and speed.He probably meant "variety" more than anything.
No disrespect meant to E or you.

joule1309
01-15-2008, 08:37 AM
This thread is very entertaining. Now I'm sorry I ignored FileSharing Talk in the past...

grimms
01-15-2008, 09:56 AM
I would love to be apart of e**** someday. I won't bother requesting it at this time or for a long while, due to me needing to learn how to rip cd's better (making exact copies in EAC), Also building up on my CD, Vinyl a bit more collection. I'm fine with BT music for now. Great news though. Hopefully a couple of deserving members from here (with a real reason and huge CD, Vinyl collection will get in).

th0r
01-15-2008, 10:46 AM
i doubt it; as of late, some members there have been seeking out audiophiles across varying trackers; my point being, if you are really meant to join, the right person will come to you

beat
01-15-2008, 12:21 PM
I'm glad the thread starter was banned. Thanks to this thread there will be countless requests and some pm's flying around. :mellow:

Also stay away from E. I joined a few months ago and already spent 400€ in hi-fi and my buying list hasn't ended. :pinch:

0Ri0N
01-15-2008, 12:33 PM
I'm glad the thread starter was banned. Thanks to this thread there will be countless requests and some pm's flying around.

It seems like you never request something or PM someone!! :whistling
Live and let live.

BamZow
01-15-2008, 01:35 PM
I'm glad the thread starter was banned. Thanks to this thread there will be countless requests and some pm's flying around.

Excuse me Sir, but have you seen one single request for E since this thread was started?
The interest for E is pretty low, no matter of what level it is. It is a very good and special tracker, if you are into it, but not many users here are, I think.

beat
01-15-2008, 01:38 PM
Yes I did request but not because everybody was doing it.

@BamZow: Then what's the point of this thread?

BamZow
01-15-2008, 02:22 PM
@BamZow: Then what's the point of this thread?

Low interest doesnīt automatically mean zero interest. But you Sir are only seeing black or white. In your eyes either every single soul wants a tracker or nobody in the whole world.

jam0980tr
01-15-2008, 02:36 PM
:naughty:
(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/bamzow-155133) (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/bamzow-155133)

Allexandar
01-15-2008, 02:36 PM
Also stay away from E. I joined a few months ago and already spent 400€ in hi-fi and my buying list hasn't ended. :pinch:

Poor guy :lol:
At least you have good sound system :P

Diiyad
01-15-2008, 02:50 PM

are you angry, because i ignored your unasked begging pm asking for invites? :lol:

See, exactly. You act like a little kid, instead of answering my post, you say "are you angry?" Actually I posted before i PM"d you, and if by "begging" you mean, telling you about my cd collection and how I can contribute to the site, then I guess you're right.

jam0980tr
01-15-2008, 03:35 PM
You all breaking the rules by talking about it :naughty:

Hrvoje
01-15-2008, 03:43 PM
ok, invite me :)

PRINCE
01-15-2008, 03:50 PM
i see spam alot here
welcome :D

lostdemon
01-15-2008, 04:18 PM
I'm not intereseted in joining that site, probably never will be.
But open invites is really good news to the ones who been wanting to join it. Good luck getting in people.

etrade
01-15-2008, 04:25 PM
what is E i never heard of this tracker, where can i find a review on him?

matrixmk
01-15-2008, 04:30 PM
thanx for your effort

Cruel
01-15-2008, 04:38 PM
what is E i never heard of this tracker, where can i find a review on him?http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2131077/postcount4925

Zaxx
01-15-2008, 06:56 PM
The interest for E is pretty low, no matter of what level it is. It is a very good and special tracker, if you are into it, but not many users here are, I think.

Well said. No offense to the specialty trackers. Heh, I'd def give up an invite to E or TT for something like tti or hdbits...but that's just me.

beat
01-15-2008, 07:03 PM
@BamZow: You broke the first rule and drew unwanted attention to the tracker. Am I also seeing black or white on that point?

I won't continue this discussion as it is pointless.

Zaxx
01-16-2008, 02:56 AM
Polarbear was recently invited by a sysop to E**** as a VIP. This guy kisses ass and swallows dick until he gets in the tracker, then he acts like he owns it. A real 36 year old for ya.

That my little noob is a personal attack (aka a flame) not only does it make you look immature but it's against the rules of this forum.

Don't be surprised if you get a little note from a staff member. :yup:

Skiz
01-16-2008, 03:04 AM
My wish is that one day, we can have threads in this section that don't get destroyed by flaming, immature idiots.

There's no point in arguing on the Internet, ffs....

Grow up.