Malibu007
01-14-2008, 09:25 PM
yes i understand. sorry

predateur
01-14-2008, 09:30 PM
you need better offer ;)

scholesy
01-14-2008, 09:30 PM
you did not lose your chance of getting into ftn,just stop trading and be active in fst,let the people here know what kind of a person you are,trading will get you nowhere....

mrnobody
01-14-2008, 09:49 PM
you lost chance get this site
ftn never get with trade
if you make nice req may be get it
but with trade
as ppl say
never

never say never!

you need better offer ;)

that's more precise way to say it :lol:

---

@OP, you can get it for free if ya 'make friends'. That way, you won't have to fear getting disabled or fear getting disabled coz u traded it off.

Wormtail
01-14-2008, 11:27 PM
FTN deserves a lot more ...

fOrUmAs
01-14-2008, 11:30 PM

kof..kof...and why if i can ask?

because its lvl 8?

because there is no ratio system?

why do u or anyone else think that FTN is better than other tracker?

but one thing is for sure,its almost impossible to trade FTN and its not very good idea to do:)

deathking81
01-14-2008, 11:36 PM

because its lvl 8?

but one thing is for sure,its almost impossible to trade FTN and its not very good idea to do:)
im a member of there, and other sites aswell, and ftn is my 2nd favorite tracker, waffles being the first.

MARINE619
01-14-2008, 11:39 PM

there is no ratio system in FTN ??:O
do you mean that i can download as much as i can?

fOrUmAs
01-14-2008, 11:44 PM

the only thing that is count is upload data,so yea u can leech as much u want:happy:

MARINE619
01-14-2008, 11:48 PM

the only thing that is count is upload data,so yea u can leech as much u want:happy:

well,
thats good reason to have one ;)

GoLDeN
01-14-2008, 11:55 PM
Ftn isnt about the content its about the community and getting it with a trade will make u lose the pleasure of being a member there

Nemrod
01-15-2008, 12:01 AM

because its lvl 8?

Sorry Forumas, but no matter which are the parameters, FTN is the very best of the best in my opinion, name what you expect from a top tracker and I´m pretty sure that any expectation you have is satisfied at FTN.... pretimes, quantity, quality, speed, the today so fashionable "community" thing... everything.
I am absolutely against the famous rating level, and more in this case, if there were justice FTN shouldn´t be in any level, it should be the measure instrument... the reference for any other sites.

fOrUmAs
01-15-2008, 12:14 AM
Sorry Forumas, but no matter which are the parameters, FTN is the very best of the best in my opinion

then again its your opinion not everyone:P

name what you expect from a top tracker and I´m pretty sure that any expectation you have is satisfied at FTN

i would like to see many many more torrent that are uploaded per day than today,maybe like on sct?:D

also FTN dont upload many torrent like other trackers per day(RevTT,TL,TB and many more:)) also pretimes on some categories could be faster than today to:happy:

I am absolutely against the famous rating level, and more in this case, if there were justice FTN shouldn´t be in any level, it should be the measure instrument... the reference for any other sites

well im not that much against rating list,but many sites becuase of that list are underestimate..