PDA

View Full Version : Zamunda DVD-R with english audio and subtitles

hotwebdownload
01-15-2008, 04:05 AM
Do the DVD-R collection in Zamunda have English audio and subtitles? I can't read their language. So how to know if they have English audio and subtitles?

Zaxx
01-15-2008, 04:20 AM
Normally you could just look at the info contained in the release title itself, but nooOOOoo..sites like this wrongfully strip the rls group's name and deets from the title. I don't care if they had free leech w/ 3x u/l credit...I wouldn't d/l a single byte just out of principle.

Sry...lol...as for your question, get to know babelfish I guess. :ermm:

whiteboy
01-15-2008, 05:19 AM
From what Ive grabbed there they are normal films in english, a lot come with subtitles that are bulgarian? I think, even when the picture of the movie cover had a foreign language it was still in english, (the movie)

hotwebdownload
01-15-2008, 05:32 AM
From what Ive grabbed there they are normal films in english, a lot come with subtitles that are bulgarian? I think, even when the picture of the movie cover had a foreign language it was still in english, (the movie)
But do they have English subtitles also along with Bulgarian subtitles?

hangemhigh
01-15-2008, 11:20 AM
download just the nfo

mayhemInc
01-15-2008, 12:51 PM
I don't think they have English subtitles on their torrents. You can try the torrents and see if there are the original .sub files from the scene release, but I doubt it.

You can tell me which movie/dvd interest you and i can see what I can do. I'm bulgarian so the language won't be the problem :)

silhoutte
01-15-2008, 12:55 PM
Do the DVD-R collection in Zamunda have English audio and subtitles? I can't read their language. So how to know if they have English audio and subtitles?

If i'm not wrong, zamunda has option to change language. Could anyone confirm it?

mountpj04
01-15-2008, 12:59 PM
Confirmed. You just press the British flag left of u
your nick name.
:)

liseto
01-15-2008, 01:11 PM
Zamunda have english language

TP635
01-15-2008, 02:46 PM
Confirmed. You just press the British flag left of u
your nick name.
:)

Yes that is true but the big majority of the torrents have Bulgarian discription. That is the main reason I do not use it to dl movies. And like someone said above, you need to dl the nfo file first. Then what if it is in Bulgarian too?:frusty:

DyNast
01-15-2008, 04:12 PM
When you become a power user you are able to look at the .nfo file, where everything is written in English and got all the info you need :)