PDA

View Full Version : Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Busyman™
01-15-2008, 04:14 AM
My Wizards just beat the (best record in the NBA) Boston Celtics 2 times in a row.

We didn't even have our best player, Gilbert Arenas in the lineup! (haven't for 20+ games)

Caron Butler is true baller!

He and Paul Pierce were going at it back and forth (with Pierce) jibberjabberin' the whole night).

Caron took it to him twice at the end of the game.

DAGGER!!!!1!!

I think it's only the Celt's second home loss and (5th &) 6th loss(es) all around.

DefX
01-15-2008, 08:25 PM
My lowly Knicks can beat your Wizards easy. :01:

C-mos
01-15-2008, 08:41 PM
well now :D:D:D Busyman what do u think :))?:D:D

Busyman™
01-15-2008, 08:57 PM
My lowly Knicks can beat your Wizards easy. :01:

Anything can happen. The back to back is coming up next.

j2k4
01-15-2008, 11:02 PM
My Wizards just beat the (best record in the NBA) Boston Celtics 2 times in a row.

We didn't even have our best player, Gilbert Arenas in the lineup! (haven't for 20+ games)

He and Paul Pierce were going at it back and forth (with Pierce) jibberjabberin' the whole night).

DAGGER!!!!1!!

I think it's only the Celt's second home loss and (5th &) 6th loss(es) all around.

Incredible, especially considering they did it wearing those ugly-ass uniforms. :whistling

Busyman™
01-16-2008, 12:59 AM

DAGGER!!!!1!!

Incredible, especially considering they did it wearing those ugly-ass uniforms. :whistling

Agreed. Black and gold. WTF!!

I don't anyone who has bought a Wizards jersey in that color except maybe a female I saw at a game.

This ain't the WNBA.:ermm:

j2k4
01-16-2008, 01:59 AM

I don't anyone who has bought a Wizards jersey in that color except maybe a female I saw at a game.

You agreed with me? :blink:

Busyman™
01-16-2008, 04:11 AM

Why not? The jerseys suck. WTF!

EDIT: .....and then we lose to the suck ass Knicks.

Maybe we'll lose to them on the 18th to round out things a little.:dry:

(they did beat the Pistons by 31 :doublewow: )

j2k4
01-16-2008, 08:29 PM

Still, the urge to somehow memorialize the occasion strikes me...then again, it's not my nature to shame or embarrass others; I will do my best to resist. :whistling

Busyman
01-16-2008, 09:06 PM

Still, the urge to somehow memorialize the occasion strikes me...then again, it's not my nature to shame or embarrass others; I will do my best to resist. :whistling

I don't agree/disagree just for teh sakes uv it.

If the jerseys suck they suck.

They really do suck.

You are due. The last time you got something right we had the Great Depression shortly after.

t0mmy
01-18-2008, 12:48 AM
gilbert plans on leaving :P

Busyman™
01-18-2008, 02:45 AM
gilbert plans on leaving :P

:idunno:

I mean the team plays better as a team.

You know he said he's opting out, not to leave, but to get paid more money.

I will tell you this....if he doesn't show anything great when he comes back in march or if the team starts going downhill after he comes back, I say, and this sounds sacrilegious, let him go.

We have Caron and others signed for awhile and letting Gil go would free up a TONNNNN of money. Hell we could go after whoeverthefuck.