PDA

View Full Version : what is the suprize tahat tl plan??

GAGO
01-15-2008, 02:13 PM
this is past??

thx

Giveaway
01-15-2008, 02:42 PM
this is past??

thx
can you write it in the english ?

fisherman
01-15-2008, 02:53 PM
What he means is the "surprise party" that TL said might happen, has it happened yet or is it over.

Well nothing has happened yet as far as I know :)

Tokeman
01-15-2008, 02:55 PM
What he means is the "surprise party" that TL said might happen, has it happened yet or is it over.

They gave accounts to people idling in their irc a while after their b-day, perhaps this was the party they were referring to.

Giveaway
01-15-2008, 02:56 PM

oh thanks i didnd get the message :)

SaviouR
01-15-2008, 03:01 PM
a wise man once said "Patience is Virtue"

fisherman
01-15-2008, 03:04 PM
Yeah I doubt giving acc's to those ideling on IRC was the "party" as that would mean the members got nothing lol. If they gave out a few acc's maybe they were in a good mood cause of the birthday :D

As the man said, patience is a virtue :)

Giveaway
01-15-2008, 03:05 PM
yes guys, let's have patience and see what happens

Benja
01-15-2008, 03:06 PM
i hope it means open the invites

Polarbear
01-15-2008, 03:07 PM
if they announce freeleech it'll kill the tracker :lol:

open invites wouldn't be good either. they just got smaller and more secure.

Giveaway
01-15-2008, 03:10 PM
maybe GBs will be given out to members ?

mirceandr
01-15-2008, 03:27 PM
it's supposed to be a surprise , it's better if you don't know what it is.Let it hit you like a brick ;)

medo
01-15-2008, 03:43 PM
have they ever had a freeleech or double upload ?

Giveaway
01-15-2008, 03:57 PM
i dont remember it happened

MARINE619
01-15-2008, 04:25 PM

guy's its surprise so its hard to guess
i dont think they had made free leech before and i hope will not do it in future ;)

Giveaway
01-15-2008, 05:22 PM

guy's its surprise so its hard to guess
i dont think they had made free leech before and i hope will not do it in future ;)
why not?

fsephie
01-15-2008, 06:19 PM
I think because the sheer amount of people accessing the site will bring it to its knees.

Also that on a site with that many members it should be a lot easier to keep up a good ratio, versus smaller sites where there isn't a large enough population to accomplish that.

slimdogp
01-15-2008, 06:26 PM
I'm guessing .5down 1.5 up for a while? Perhaps a VIP discount opportunity?

I can completely understand people not speaking good English, but let me point something out..

If you're typing, and a red line comes under your word, that word is bad! so just keep backspacing and putting some kind of a word in there until the red line goes away. Maybe the grammar will be bad, but at least it will be a word.

kayvanblue
01-15-2008, 06:28 PM

he,himself told you that?:frusty:

VIZFX
01-15-2008, 06:34 PM
Does anybody know when was the last time they had open registrations. Must of been a very long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

Zaxx
01-15-2008, 06:34 PM

LMFAO....

I doubt it will be invites as mentioned above...guess we have to wait and see. :whistling

jonny81985
01-15-2008, 06:56 PM
I hope they open there doors again for invites, I always wanted to be a member there but I dont like taking acts. as it seems wrong. Oh well we will see what happens

Jon

SaviouR
01-15-2008, 08:45 PM

yes . he travelled the seven seas , deployed various army helicopters and fighter jets , the navy , secret agents and the FBi to find me all these years . one day when he was about to die and clueless where i was, a pigeon came and shit on his forehead where upon reviewing the mirror he got a cipher which he decoded from cipher experts and knew where i lived . so seeing nearby no car was there , he robbed a ice-cream truck nearby and raced to my house . there i was sleeping where he woke up with his trumpet and i got the shock of my life . on being awake i saw that he wanted to say a thing to me all these years , but before saying he showed me all his Ph.D certificates and told that he was a wise man , and also his surname was Wise (aint that cool ! ) . just before dieing he said "Patience is Virtueeeeeee " and he died in my arms . For a second i thought he was a salesman advertising about a new version of Vertu mobile , but i got the idea what he meant the next minute .

So yea , he himself told me that ...

t0mmy
01-16-2008, 12:44 AM
Does anybody know when was the last time they had open registrations. Must of been a very long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

i think there was on in 2006

monk3y
01-16-2008, 01:00 AM
i don't believe it's freeleech / open signups my guess is they are gonna give an invite to power users because they are greedy and want more money.

fOrUmAs
01-16-2008, 01:03 AM
i think they have made mistake with this party suprise and now they just waiting to time pass and people to forget :D

if they really have thinking of any party then it would allready been created :)

but this is just IMO

Cabalo
01-16-2008, 06:27 AM
no freeleech is to be expected, neither open signups nor invites. I think that they will have special packs.

TL has no need for more members, i think last open signups were over 2 years ago, and if not even invites are offered, for sure they won't open their doors.