PDA

View Full Version : Hashes, The Info You All Need To Know.

TRshady
07-28-2003, 10:28 PM
Verifieds seem an amzing idea and they sure are but one thing which turns people off is it's speed, and therefore constantly complain when they see no sources ever connectiong, Although this tip has probably already been posted, just making sure all the noobs know and can enjoy there early experience of p2p.

If your downloads aren't connection, go and search for the same thing. Leave it on 'auto search more' and you will quickly see that the download in traffic will find a source and start downloading from it.

No more complaing about them from now on. :)

Xilo
07-28-2003, 10:30 PM
No more complaing about them from now on. 

You forgot, most n00bs are retarded and don't know/care to use the search link or RTFM. ;)

Skillian
07-28-2003, 10:36 PM
Hmm, bash the n00bs and give them dodgy info?

It's certainly not always the case that you can auto search more for it and it will quickly start downloading.

skelley521
07-28-2003, 11:03 PM
I believe Paul just posted the very same thing and he mentioned auto search for 1 min. You wouldnt see much of a difference doing a longer search.
And yes it does work, especially in the new K++ 2.4.1 version.

Thanks for passin it along though :)
Steve

Xilo
07-28-2003, 11:07 PM
Your avatar scares me skelley... :blink:

skelley521
07-28-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Xilo@29 July 2003 - 00:07
Your avatar scares me skelley... :blink:
LOL, I've used it for years.
It reminds me of the days when avatars and signatures were very big, then everyone was against them because they kept getting bigger and bigger so all the boards started banning them.
Then came broadband and the revival of the avatars and signatures, so I dug it out of the closet, dusted it off and whala....I'm back....lol.

Steve :P