PDA

View Full Version : whats a good torrent site for psp games

Blackbeard
01-15-2008, 05:26 PM
I just modded my psp slim with a pandora battery, i'm on blackcats they don't have few games i'm looking for what's another good place to get psp games from?

fOrUmAs
01-15-2008, 05:52 PM
If BC dont have what u looking for than it will be really hard to find it :P,also if u are PU u can request what u need:)

there was few thread abouth same thing as u asked, try to search

also u can try Nemesyz,Midnight-Torrents,TL,RevTT and torrentbits.ro

also many sites have psp games keep searching

also try Public sites if u really cant find

stoi
01-15-2008, 05:53 PM
we have 700 psp games, i dont think any other tracker can beat that. why dont you request the ones your after on Blackcats, im sure it wont be to long till they are filled.

just checked and you are a PU, so just request them.

jonny81985
01-15-2008, 06:49 PM
RevTT is pretty good for psp games but I hear blackcats is the best. If u really run into a wall try isohunt. I know its public but its ur best shot ;)

Hope this helps

Jon

fabbond
01-15-2008, 07:07 PM
we have 700 psp games, i dont think any other tracker can beat that. why dont you request the ones your after on Blackcats, im sure it wont be to long till they are filled.

Hello,

i would like to know how it's possible to become a member of this website ? because i'm very interresting.

:)
(sorry for my english, i'm french)

stoi
01-15-2008, 07:12 PM
Invites and open signups are closed.

So best way for now is, be active around here, put that you want BCG in your sig so i dont forget and i may PM you in the future if i think you could be a good member of the site.

other than that you will have to wait for signups/invites to come back

fOrUmAs
01-15-2008, 07:15 PM

Hello,

i would like to know how it's possible to become a member of this website ? because i'm very interresting.

(sorry for my english, i'm french)

for the moment u cant be member there,since they have closed signups and invite system is disabled...so no one cant get in..the only way how u can get in is that stoi BC owner give u acc but what i have read before he dont have much luck with part.

Dark Archon
01-15-2008, 07:15 PM
Invites and open signups are closed.

So best way for now is, be active around here, put that you want BCG in your sig so i dont forget and i may PM you in the future if i think you could be a good member of the site.

other than that you will have to wait for signups/invites to come back

thanks for the heads up admin.

fabbond
01-15-2008, 07:23 PM
Ok, i'll follow your advices and i'll wait.
Thank you

anto
01-15-2008, 07:25 PM
isohunt is good.

Blackbeard
01-16-2008, 02:57 AM
i found 1 on tl and other one on revtt :), thanks guys.

grimms
01-16-2008, 03:02 AM
Yea black cats have the most psp games i have seen. Try TL, Revtt, and TB as well.