PDA

View Full Version : iTS

SenorBubbz
01-17-2008, 01:58 AM
Does anyone know what it stands for? I'm not asking for an invite, i just want to know what the acronym stands for........

Nemrod
01-17-2008, 02:06 AM
:noes: No... it´strictly forbidden by tracker rules to give that information.

IceTee
01-17-2008, 02:09 AM
Does anyone know what it stands for? I'm not asking for an invite, i just want to know what the acronym stands for........

iTS = It's The Shit (it's very good) :P :lol:

Seriously...
It's meant to remain as an acronym. :wink:

markupmaster
01-17-2008, 02:12 AM

Seriously...
It's meant to remain as an acronym. :wink:

Nice!

Lol!

:lol:

But like the others said,They wish for their name/url to remain secret...

:)

SenorBubbz
01-17-2008, 02:19 AM
Damn... well what about FSC?

1000possibleclaws
01-17-2008, 02:20 AM
Damn... well what about FSC?

EDITED OUT NAME.. i thought everyone knew that one? well i've seen screens thats how i know

IceTee
01-17-2008, 02:21 AM
Same as above :|

kaffeine
01-17-2008, 02:23 AM
Sites have acronyms for a reason. if you don't know what they stand for, then you don't need to know.

@S.T.O.L. it would be a wise idea to edit your post :dry:

eslip
01-17-2008, 02:25 AM
I know what it is even though I am not a member, but it's forbidden to say the full url

1000possibleclaws
01-17-2008, 02:26 AM
kaffeine, i thought it was the same deal as FtN, where it wasnt really a secret anymore... but anyways i edited my post and maybe someone else will say it again if the OP missed it

Detale
01-17-2008, 02:29 AM
If you had a few more posts here you might get someone to PM the full names to you

supper
01-17-2008, 02:33 AM
Damn... well what about FSC?why u collecting all this info are u have bittorrent exam towmoro or something:huh:
we are not supposed to post the full url here as its put the tracker under the risk so be patient and u will join to some trackers an u will know much more;)

markupmaster
01-17-2008, 02:33 AM
http://torrent-source.net/?p=23

Go there to find all of the trackers abbreviations that are allowed...

seppypom
01-17-2008, 02:39 AM
Damn... well what about FSC?why u collecting all this info are u have bittorrent exam towmoro or something:huh:

BT Acro's 101

Adam1990
01-17-2008, 02:42 AM
kaffeine, i thought it was the same deal as FtN, where it wasnt really a secret anymore... but anyways i edited my post and maybe someone else will say it again if the OP missed it

Anymore? You just joined this month. Is this your anti trader account?

grimms
01-17-2008, 02:42 AM
If you had a few more posts here you might get someone to PM the full names to you

Listen to are Moderator. I wouldn't bother asking what things stand for until, your priviledged enough to be invited. Thats what I do. When you become more active and make friends you'll know everything you need to know. Give it time. You'll get there.;)

supper
01-17-2008, 02:44 AM
why u collecting all this info are u have bittorrent exam towmoro or something:huh:

BT Acro's 101any one can translate this plz i stoped at bt=bittorrent:cry:

seppypom
01-17-2008, 02:47 AM
acronyms

supper
01-17-2008, 02:48 AM
acronyms:Di got it now thanx

1000possibleclaws
01-17-2008, 02:50 AM
ahaha you can't translate BT Acro's 101. how ironic :P

edit: oops i thought you were the original poster who said that

SenorBubbz
01-17-2008, 03:00 AM
alright, thanks anyway guys :D

kaffeine
01-17-2008, 03:06 AM
Well, maybe many ppl know what these acronyms stand for, even when they are not members.

But we should respect trackers' rules, and if they don't want us to mention their full name or they want to be referred only by acronyms, then we should respect their privacy and do that. (it's not so much for it being a secret, more like calling for unwanted attention)

PS: thanks for editing your post

Zaxx
01-17-2008, 03:10 AM
alright, thanks anyway guys :D

You may want to use the 'forum tools' menu and close this thread, don't think it's going to be very productive except to draw more unwanted attention. :mellow:

kaffeine
01-17-2008, 03:22 AM
You may want to use the 'forum tools' menu and close this thread, don't think it's going to be very productive except to draw more unwanted attention. :mellow:
he can't do that in this section, that is only possible in the invite section.

1000possibleclaws
01-17-2008, 03:28 AM
iTS and the 'flower' have done a great job so far at not leaking their url/name. I did a google search and couldnt find anything (maybe i just suck at google searching). i wonder when they will be leaked publicly..

lostdemon
01-17-2008, 03:37 AM
If your not a member you don't need to know the sites url. Simple as that.
This thread is going nowhere fast like this car.

http://www.stoneylonesomephotos.com/pics/4-89-3-26.jpg

ScreaminJay
01-17-2008, 04:05 AM
It's a site to search for people! Now move along ;)

Giveaway
01-17-2008, 10:00 PM
ITouchShit.org will be a great site soon!

SenorBubbz
01-17-2008, 10:14 PM

omg... i have to resist the temptation to paste that into my browser......

ok, i did it... it's not a real site xD

fOrUmAs
01-17-2008, 10:15 PM

u know in every joke have little true,so who knows maybe its true:lol:

IceTee
01-17-2008, 10:18 PM

What the hell are you doing?! You're no suppose to post the link in public... :lol: :happy:

rotem1984
01-17-2008, 10:35 PM
try google it:D

SenorBubbz
01-17-2008, 10:43 PM
try google it:D

I did =/

jwsisliving1
01-17-2008, 10:51 PM
After seeing this thread: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-owned-td-269837

I don't think you should ever know iTS stands for.

SenorBubbz
01-17-2008, 10:54 PM
wow... If you read the thread you would see that I do not cheat with ratio... anymore.. I used to with demonoid cuz i had a .01 ratio at one point :(

Rumblin
01-17-2008, 11:02 PM
After seeing this thread: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-owned-td-269837

I don't think you should ever know iTS stands for.
hahaha, lol

SenorBubbz
01-17-2008, 11:05 PM
And now i have no friends... this happens on almost every forum i've ever gone to!!

danio
01-17-2008, 11:14 PM
And now i have no friends... this happens on almost every forum i've ever gone to!!

I wonder why :whistling

SenorBubbz
01-17-2008, 11:23 PM

I wonder why also

MuFuukan R
01-17-2008, 11:24 PM

lol! This thread is great :w00t::w00t:

SenorBubbz
01-17-2008, 11:29 PM
Yes.. because everyone loves a good laugh at the expense of someone else....

colombianino
01-17-2008, 11:41 PM
are we going anywhere? i was actually hoping to see this thread closed by staff but oh wellz.......

btw
hint hint. its isn't as simple as putting the url in your browser (you have to know the url)

no more details, i think i just said too much :(

mrnobody
01-17-2008, 11:44 PM
wow... If you read the thread you would see that I do not cheat with ratio... anymore.. I used to with demonoid cuz i had a .01 ratio at one point :(

Demonoid did not ban for bad ratio :rolleyes:

Horatiu
01-17-2008, 11:45 PM

Demonoid did not ban for bad ratio :rolleyes:

Nor for inactivity

SenorBubbz
01-17-2008, 11:53 PM
Really? I thought they did.

And I know the url now, just don't know how to enter the actual website :dabs:

fOrUmAs
01-17-2008, 11:57 PM
Really? I thought they did.

well u cant only member knows that..since u are not member then there is no point of knowing:noes:

colombianino
01-18-2008, 12:08 AM
its what i just said, for me id only be interesting in how the design is as my hobby is to design and create stuff.(but just looking at a login page is not much though).

but again even if you were to know the url?, you just go there and look at the site.....it just don't make sense.

edit:demonoid was the best, i actually seeded back there too ;) th bad thing is that i had ratio of 0.5 and next thing i know they were shut down, so couldn't seed back no more -my account must have been about 1-2 weeks old

SenorBubbz
01-18-2008, 12:24 AM
its what i just said, for me id only be interesting in how the design is as my hobby is to design and create stuff.(but just looking at a login page is not much though).

but again even if you were to know the url?, you just go there and look at the site.....it just don't make sense.

edit:demonoid was the best, i actually seeded back there too ;) th bad thing is that i had ratio of 0.5 and next thing i know they were shut down, so couldn't seed back no more -my account must have been about 1-2 weeks old

I loved demonoid... I feel bad that I cheated there after it shut down.

pro267
01-18-2008, 12:34 AM
With friends like yours, it may be best that way.
Anyway, you're not a member there so this is rather pointless.

SenorBubbz
01-18-2008, 12:39 AM
With friends like yours, it may be best that way.
Anyway, you're not a member there so this is rather pointless.

I have no friends on this website... And all of my friends use Direct Download websites and private scene FTP's.... so basically I'll never get in :(

fatcat69
01-18-2008, 12:50 AM
I am pretty sure FST makes you wait 30 days before getting into the invite section of the site and requesting for an invite in here will get you banned instantly...so tread lightly.

Mods...please close the thread...its going no where.

SenorBubbz
01-18-2008, 12:54 AM
Yea, close it.. 6 pages is too much already, only expected it to get up to 2 pages with some spam posts and someone actually helping me (no one helped me)

and fatcat69, you're the support guy who helped me out on bitsoup!!

Something Else
01-18-2008, 01:04 AM
Its a word on its own. :blink:

Detale
01-18-2008, 02:58 AM
I see lots of making fun of the guy in here and lots of cryin to close the thread.

First he has every right to try and find out what ITS stands for, were you all born with the knowledge you have now?? Have you guys always known what ITS, SCL, FTWR etc stood for and the url's?? I think not

I remember when I was a no0b here I asked a series of these type questions, sure you're not allowed to mention the site in public and thats fine thanks all for not posting what it means or the URL. This guy just wants in and apparently is new here and doesn't have any friends who are "in" yet. If you guys were lucky enough to never have to ask anybody anything then good for you, but that is not the general consensus of most new BT users. So you more seasoned torrenters need to lighten up a bit and stop being so elitist. Help people don't make them feel bad for asking questions that you yourselves most likely asked in the past. What makes you better than this man? Not a damn thing except you are fortunate enough to have found BT earlier than him. I see absolutely NO reason to close this thread whatsoever He asked and basically got his answer.

In case you missed it bro. You need to pay your dues here a bit before people will tell you and they most certainly are not allowed to say it in public in a while someone a bit more down to earth might PM you so enjoy your stay here and make some friends as best you can.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, you are so hell bent on keeping a so called "secret" that you forgot the idea of torrent communities...TO SHARE

FOR SHAME!!!!!!

http://www.poyntsource.com/IOTAmanual/Preview_files/Pointing_Finger.jpg

HA! FC is on BitSoup!!

mrnobody
01-18-2008, 03:04 AM
<3 Detale (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../members/detale-108211)

Detale (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/detale-108211) for president!

(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/detale-108211)

fatcat69
01-18-2008, 03:10 AM
I see lots of making fun of the guy in here and lots of cryin to close the thread.

First he has every right to try and find out what ITS stands for, were you all born with the knowledge you have now?? Have you guys always known what ITS, SCL, FTWR etc stood for and the url's?? I think not

I remember when I was a no0b here I asked a series of these type questions, sure you're not allowed to mention the site in public and thats fine thanks all for not posting what it means or the URL. This guy just wants in and apparently is new here and doesn't have any friends who are "in" yet. If you guys were lucky enough to never have to ask anybody anything then good for you, but that is not the general consensus of most new BT users. So you more seasoned torrenters need to lighten up a bit and stop being so elitist. Help people don't make them feel bad for asking questions that you yourselves most likely asked in the past. What makes you better than this man? Not a damn thing except you are fortunate enough to have found BT earlier than him. I see absolutely NO reason to close this thread whatsoever He asked and basically got his answer.

In case you missed it bro. You need to pay your dues here a bit before people will tell you and they most certainly are not allowed to say it in public in a while someone a bit more down to earth might PM you so enjoy your stay here and make some friends as best you can.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, you are so hell bent on keeping a so called "secret" that you forgot the idea of torrent communities...TO SHARE

FOR SHAME!!!!!!

http://www.poyntsource.com/IOTAmanual/Preview_files/Pointing_Finger.jpg

You know when you pm me saying we are going to have a debate again, I was looking forward to it...I was as happy as this guy is to be riding a hippo...

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2007/10/50oct24-holy-shit.jpg

But no debate here, I agree with what you said, however my post was a "I think the guy gets the point, btw dont ask for invite in here or else youll be in trouble, and this thread is done" type post not a "omg fire from the heavens will fall if you dont close this now idiot" type post...:lol:

SgtMajor
01-18-2008, 03:16 AM
I just thought I would add yet another useless post to this thread, there isn't enough of them yet.

kostnkost
01-18-2008, 03:17 AM
Anyone care to explain this one - STFU

I wish people would abide by this when talking about acronyms.

mrnobody
01-18-2008, 03:17 AM
I just thought I would add yet another useless post to this thread, there isn't enough of them yet.

me too

thank you! :)

sorry, i cannot explain what STFU means to you, it's secret term used by net fags....plus, you aren't l33t enough :D

lostdemon
01-18-2008, 03:18 AM
Useless post this here is a useless post
A useless fence post

http://www.mo.nrcs.usda.gov/news/MOphotogallery/Livestock-Pasture/fencepost1.jpg

Detale
01-18-2008, 03:26 AM

Shut the FuKC Up

it's kind of like a ducksay

@ Fatcat I just realized that my mistake and don't lie here please I figured YOU were above that you know DAMN WELL that guy is you!

Polarbear
01-18-2008, 03:30 AM

i agree with you detale, newcomers deserve our respect and help. we all started as newbs, so you made a good point.

on the other hand this guy posted a screenshot of his "friend" cheating at td.

furthermore he bragged about how his friend "owned" td and how he plans to get a new account, because they can't stop him.

next thing he does is to admit, that he cheated on demonoid, because he couldn't keep his ratio otherwise.

of course now he's not cheating "anymore".

sometimes i get the feeling, that it is a peccadillo or ok to trade accounts or even cheat on sites, that are not top ranked.

"i cheated/traded accounts, but only for trackers below level 4. i would never do this on high level tracker."

"oh, that's allright, those trackers suck anyway. need any help? want an invite?"

if somebody can't keep his ratio on an easy to seed back tracker without cheating, chances are high that he will cheat again on trackers that are hard to seed.

i respect any newcomer and try to help them if i can, but i have zero tolerance for a bragging cheater.

pandabear
01-18-2008, 03:33 AM
Just to clarify from another thread, is it possible to get into iTS via these forums(ie CR invites ya) or has that stopped.

fatcat69
01-18-2008, 04:22 AM

Shut the FuKC Up

it's kind of like a ducksay

@ Fatcat I just realized that my mistake and don't lie here please I figured YOU were above that you know DAMN WELL that guy is you!

hahaha no...this is me

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/7143/1188245238image009za3.jpg

jwsisliving1
01-18-2008, 05:07 AM

I never said you cheated, but you admitted that you were friends with a REALLY BAD cheater.

CPC464
06-13-2008, 11:30 PM

LOL what a daft thing to say.

i wasn't a member of scl but i made sure i knew the url just incase i may need it. then i went on holiday a couple of weeks ago came back yesterday and scl was open signup. while members on invite sites were begging to know the url i had a head start and signed straight up. i doubt anyone predicted scl becoming open signup and whose to say it won't happen with iTS. thats why its worth knowing ther url even if your not a member

i found scl via google months ago and it took about 2 minutes, i must admit iTS is much harder to find

robotpirate
06-14-2008, 06:36 AM
iTS is hard to find because of the word "its." i'm sure if someone made a tracker with "THE" or "A", it'd be even hard to find.

dunson
06-14-2008, 07:09 AM

LOL what a daft thing to say.

i wasn't a member of scl but i made sure i knew the url just incase i may need it. then i went on holiday a couple of weeks ago came back yesterday and scl was open signup. while members on invite sites were begging to know the url i had a head start and signed straight up. i doubt anyone predicted scl becoming open signup and whose to say it won't happen with iTS. thats why its worth knowing ther url even if your not a member

i found scl via google months ago and it took about 2 minutes, i must admit iTS is much harder to find

What a :ghey: bump.

Glad you feel so cool about SCL dood, but knowing what iTS means won't get you to the open signups that are probably never going to happen anyway.

th0r
06-14-2008, 07:37 AM
i wonder if my iTS account is still active

hmmm ...

mrnobody
06-14-2008, 12:42 PM
i doubt anyone predicted scl becoming open signup and whose to say it won't happen with iTS. thats why its worth knowing ther url even if your not a member

well, SCL was open sign up before (long time ago though), so i guess...yeah :shifty:

As for iTS, it won't happen.

i wonder if my iTS account is still active

hmmm ...

your account is there but not active :blink:

Totti
06-14-2008, 02:25 PM
Just to clarify from another thread, is it possible to get into iTS via these forums(ie CR invites ya) or has that stopped.

yes....

IdolEyes787
06-14-2008, 04:06 PM

yes....

Yes you can get in through these forums or yes it has stopped?
Or yes you just like screwing with his mind?
I Thought So:lol:

markupmaster
06-14-2008, 05:33 PM
It was not a good idea to bump this thread.

I sure as hell don't like this..

:dry:

IdolEyes787
06-14-2008, 07:13 PM
Why not markupmaster,I don't see any harm in people talking?
Then again it hard to tell what proper etiquette is when so many things are kept secret.I'm not a mind reader after all.
I'm quite willing to have anything explained to me privately at any time so I don't inadvertently cross the line into forbidden territory .

markupmaster
06-14-2008, 07:54 PM
I agree that there is nothing wrong with people talking..

Sorry,I posted that when I woke up and I'm not a morning person..

:P

IdolEyes787
06-14-2008, 08:13 PM
That's okay no harm done. ;)
Might I suggest:coffee: