PDA

View Full Version : Trade: Love 4 FSC

krunktastic
01-17-2008, 06:20 AM
I would like to see if I can trade some love for FSC.

Love can be given/accepted in the form of gratitude, warm feelings, over-the-internet hugs (i.e. XOXO although this could be approaching too much love), thankfulness and happiness.

I've never cheated; nor have I traded. I am a well educated student with a decent connection that really likes file sharing.

I guess the next question is, "What can FSC do for YOU?" Well, the obvious/common answer would be the community, but that's a given. I would really just like to quit the boring, automated and mechanical torrent scene and just move on to something that's more fun and real. My best friend is on that site; he just doesn't have any invites.

I am someone who can contribute. I have plentiful knowledge about helping others as I am a moderator on a goofy tracker called devilwolfs. I work closely with the sysops and admins to add new features to the site when needed. I upped the ante by starting up the IRC channel and getting people involved in the tracker, something that previously was not possible.

This has been my third request. My last two have been filled by one person I knew closely and the other who was just a kind guy on FST. I don't know if anyone who has any connection with FSC visits this site, but I encourage you to PM me to find out more about who I am and what I could do for your awesome site.

Thanks,
KT

grimms
01-17-2008, 06:22 AM
I like your request. It sounds sincere to me.

inFormal
01-17-2008, 06:22 AM
if I can trade some love for FSC.

pimping for invites/accounts is allowed? ... :lol:

srry m8... just couldn t help my self... hope you get it... Good luck

ch14637
01-17-2008, 06:25 AM
Very nice way to request, I hope you get the invite. :)

RoSsoNeRI
01-17-2008, 06:34 AM
Invites on FSC r closed right now mate

krunktastic
01-17-2008, 06:43 AM

Any clue as to when they're reopening?

fatcat69
01-17-2008, 06:44 AM

Yup the site is completely closed off now...sorry mate mine as well close the thread to prevent spammage...by me and the
League of Spamzores

http://dfrydendall.net/myspace/fatplane.jpg

krunktastic
01-17-2008, 09:59 PM
As far as I have heard, invite requests are closed but invites remain usable. Can anyone confirm this?

Tokeman
01-17-2008, 10:17 PM
As far as I have heard, invite requests are closed but invites remain usable. Can anyone confirm this?

This is true, but since invites are by request only, the requester probably didn't request an invite to sit and wait for a stranger to invite. They probably requested it for a friend, meaning asking for invites now is kind of pointless.

lostdemon
01-17-2008, 10:25 PM
It may be pointless but not as poinless as this

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/08/pointlessSign_600x371.jpg

Nemrod
01-17-2008, 10:30 PM
IŽd really like you get your invite. I think you would be a good user at any place.
That invite will reach you, I have no doubt.

pro267
01-18-2008, 12:13 AM
Now that's what I call a proper request: well articulated, sincere and direct.

Unfortunately, FSC invites are currently closed, so I imagine only staff would be able to invite you. If you were a member of this place for a little longer, I feel quite confident you would have been invited, but even now you stand a fair chance with that request if any staffer sees it and feels generous. Excellent job and good luck, I'm certain you would make a fine addition to FSC.

vinhkhang01
01-18-2008, 01:24 AM
Not quite accurate.
Invite requests may be closed, but their invitation system is still on.
He is still get a chance, but I doubt it because he's too new here.
Try to help out others here first and eventually everyone will get their chance.

Unfortunately, FSC invites are currently closed, so I imagine only staff would be able to invite you. If you were a member of this place for a little longer, I feel quite confident you would have been invited, but even now you stand a fair chance with that request if any staffer sees it and feels generous. Excellent job and good luck, I'm certain you would make a fine addition to FSC.

Ikslej
01-18-2008, 02:00 AM
I would like to see if I can trade some love for FSC.

Love can be given/accepted in the form of gratitude, warm feelings, over-the-internet hugs (i.e. XOXO although this could be approaching too much love), thankfulness and happiness.

I've never cheated; nor have I traded. I am a well educated student with a decent connection that really likes file sharing.

I guess the next question is, "What can FSC do for YOU?" Well, the obvious/common answer would be the community, but that's a given. I would really just like to quit the boring, automated and mechanical torrent scene and just move on to something that's more fun and real. My best friend is on that site; he just doesn't have any invites.

I am someone who can contribute. I have plentiful knowledge about helping others as I am a moderator on a goofy tracker called devilwolfs. I work closely with the sysops and admins to add new features to the site when needed. I upped the ante by starting up the IRC channel and getting people involved in the tracker, something that previously was not possible.

This has been my third request. My last two have been filled by one person I knew closely and the other who was just a kind guy on FST. I don't know if anyone who has any connection with FSC visits this site, but I encourage you to PM me to find out more about who I am and what I could do for your awesome site.

Thanks,
KT

If I had an invite to FSC or let alone a member I would invite you in a heartbeat. This man deserves! and is over qualified for a FSC invite. He is a real stand up guy. (Even though there invites are closed)

danio
01-18-2008, 02:09 AM
a sincere and honest request indeed! but like others already said, since users can't request invites atm, the chances are very slim right now. all i can do is wish you good luck :)

grimms
01-18-2008, 02:18 AM

Agree again. One of the best requests I have ever seen on FST. Without using the typical youtube video gimmicks, "i'm one of the good guy's" routine, and any other outlandish tricks. If you check out in the end, I hope you get an invite to such a wonderful place. Once again good luck!:D

vinhkhang01
01-18-2008, 02:30 AM
You seem to like Bruce Willis hair style right on your avatar.

a sincere and honest request indeed! but like others already said, since users can't request invites atm, the chances are very slim right now. all i can do is wish you good luck :)

krunktastic
01-18-2008, 09:19 PM
Well I guess if invite requests aren't open then this is a hopeless cause, but I guess I'll keep this thread open just in case.

Zaxx
01-18-2008, 09:46 PM
It's not hopeless..difficult yes, but not hopeless. I've been waiting for a long long time myself but I'll never give up. Been in p2p for years both as a peer and as staff and I've always tried to be helpful no matter what..just gotta be patient and keep on doing the right thing. I hope you get the invite...you seem very worthy.

danio
01-18-2008, 10:06 PM
lol vinkhang01, it is Dr Phil :)

You seem to like Bruce Willis hair style right on your avatar.

grimms
01-18-2008, 10:10 PM
It's not hopeless..difficult yes, but not hopeless. I've been waiting for a long long time myself but I'll never give up. Been in p2p for years both as a peer and as staff and I've always tried to be helpful no matter what..just gotta be patient and keep on doing the right thing. I hope you get the invite...you seem very worthy.

He is. I can co-sign this statement. Same goes to you Zaxx.:)

Zaxx
01-19-2008, 02:12 AM
Thx for the kind word grimms. One aspect of my p2p contributions that bugs the hell outta me...I can't show/prove my greatest efforts because the sites no longer exist, Phoenix Torrents and Spankdonkey to be specific. Only thing I have left to remind me is my old staff sigs and several top notch friends I made along the way. (sniff, sniff)

grimms
01-19-2008, 05:33 AM
Thx for the kind word grimms. One aspect of my p2p contributions that bugs the hell outta me...I can't show/prove my greatest efforts because the sites no longer exist, Phoenix Torrents and Spankdonkey to be specific. Only thing I have left to remind me is my old staff sigs and several top notch friends I made along the way. (sniff, sniff)

Don't worry about all that. Just continue to make a positive impact on here, and i guarantee you'll be respected for it and may even find some surprises in your inbox. Great members do pay attention to others who are active and contribute to this forum. You'll make great friends here in due time. This place has treated me really well for only being here since October. I have met and made alot of friends who are good people.:)

Hey
01-19-2008, 06:05 AM
invites are closed for now.

krunktastic
01-20-2008, 05:34 AM
bump?

RoSsoNeRI
01-20-2008, 05:47 AM
You just been a member for over a month but ur lucky enough to be supported by many people here, this rarely ever happens that a member as so young as u is supported to get a tracker like FSC. So this proves to me n hopefully to others that ur a great person n lots of users have faith in u n It's just a matter of time....u'll get one soon, just don't give up.

DanielleD87
01-20-2008, 07:07 AM
bump?
you just lost most of my respect...

grimms
01-20-2008, 07:22 AM
It's not hopeless..difficult yes, but not hopeless. I've always tried to be helpful no matter what..just gotta be patient and keep on doing the right thing.

There goes the proof in the pudding. Just help others out and remain active mate.:) Also try to never bump your thread, unless it's been more then 12 hours (I recommend 24 hours) with no reply.

krunktastic
01-20-2008, 03:50 PM
It's not hopeless..difficult yes, but not hopeless. I've always tried to be helpful no matter what..just gotta be patient and keep on doing the right thing.There goes the proof in the pudding. Just help others out and remain active mate.:) Also try to never bump your thread, unless it's been more then 12 hours (I recommend 24 hours) with no reply.

Not to argue with you or anything, but I bumped it at when exactly 24 hours passed. =)

krunktastic
01-23-2008, 11:07 PM
Might as well bump this...it's been about 3 days.