i need plz

it`s or scl flower

free plz:whistling

inFormal
01-17-2008, 07:41 AM
i need plz

it`s or scl flower

i dunno about the others... but i don t think... you have many chances...

State :
1 Why you need it
2 are you : Trader? Cheater
3 Ratios
4 How you helped the comunity....

and maybe then think about requesting ;)

fatcat69
01-17-2008, 07:46 AM
i need plz

it`s or scl flower

iTS and ScL have both closed invites. A Higher level user can request for an invite to give to a friend. (there are few accounts that have invites left prior to the closing off of invites and you can bet they will not give them out on a forum)

This is due to all the trading.

So in summary, you wont get an invite as noone will give out invites in forums anymore since they will only be granted 1 invite if that ever.

Become more active, make some friends, and then maybe one of your friends who trust you enough will ask the mods for an invite for you.

You mine as well close this thread

christian007
01-17-2008, 07:50 AM
plz help im anti trade

fatcat69
01-17-2008, 07:53 AM
I just told you...noone can, invites are being removed from both sites due to all the trading.

ScL only allows upper level users to request for 1 invite to give to a friend...

So ask your friends...because noone is going to just hand you out an invite here because the invites are too hard to get now.

SCC is a 0day tracker as well and everyone at SCC is given 5 invites, so it would be alot easier for you to get into that site.

Click thread tools, close thread.

monk3y
01-17-2008, 08:30 AM
i think you are still pretty new around here, show yourself in the forums more, get to know more people maybe one of them have an invite for you the chances you will get one by this thread are very slim.

eden297
01-17-2008, 08:42 AM
I just told you...noone can, invites are being removed from both sites due to all the trading.

ScL only allows upper level users to request for 1 invite to give to a friend...

So ask your friends...because noone is going to just hand you out an invite here because the invites are too hard to get now.

SCC is a 0day tracker as well and everyone at SCC is given 5 invites, so it would be alot easier for you to get into that site.

Click thread tools, close thread.

do u must spam in every its thread?

SAM
01-17-2008, 09:10 AM
didn't he ask him to close the thread ?
so he doesn't want to spam .

rocky1234
01-17-2008, 09:18 AM
didn't he ask him to close the thread ?
so he doesn't want to spam .

:yup:

fatcat69
01-17-2008, 09:53 AM
As Sam pointed out, I did ask him to close the thread and I did address his OP.

To what you are saying:

Next time before calling someone out, maybe read the rules of FST.

IF that is spam, then you are a moron. You are the one spamming, do you want to know how...because you are commenting on something irrelevant to the OP, therefore, by FST definition, you are the spammer not me.

So.....

http://www.theteeparty.com/designs/400/suck_it_img1.gif

briand5379
01-17-2008, 12:14 PM
That crackdown done was pretty severe by both trackers.

grimms
01-17-2008, 12:35 PM
i need plz

it`s or scl flower

iTS and ScL have both closed invites. A Higher level user can request for an invite to give to a friend. (there are few accounts that have invites left prior to the closing off of invites and you can bet they will not give them out on a forum)

This is due to all the trading.

So in summary, you wont get an invite as noone will give out invites in forums anymore since they will only be granted 1 invite if that ever.

Become more active, make some friends, and then maybe one of your friends who trust you enough will ask the mods for an invite for you.

You mine as well close this thread

Correcto!;) They want good users for now on in their respective trackers. Listen to the cat when he speaks.