PDA

View Full Version : Banned trackers!

Morgoth
01-17-2008, 12:09 PM
Some trackers are banned in FST. Is any topic about them? if not I want to know which trackers and why they are banned. I guess it's maybe useful for users. Also, I searched but nothing found, maybe I'm not a search expert! "ban" and "tracker" words are so tricky for search here in FST :wacko:

FatBob
01-17-2008, 12:23 PM
FST banned trackers ?

i dont think so , they filter some tracker names though

Polarbear
01-17-2008, 12:24 PM
Some trackers are banned in FST. Is any topic about them? if not I want to know which trackers and why they are banned. I guess it's maybe useful for users. Also, I searched but nothing found, maybe I'm not a search expert! "ban" and "tracker" words are so tricky for search here in FST :wacko:

and how exactly can fst "ban" a tracker?

jam0980tr
01-17-2008, 12:28 PM

and how exactly can fst "ban" a tracker?

Polarbear nices question same here i like to know how the hell can fst ban a tracker lol

grimms
I think you mean. What trackers don't like their invites given away or their name to be mentioned in this forum perhaps?

mrnobody
I didn't understand it totally but what FabBob said might be what u are looking for.

if you send a tracker url over pm, fst script censors it out....i guess that is what he is talking about.

grimms
01-17-2008, 12:30 PM
Yes some names of trackers will automatically be censored with this symbol *

Morgoth
01-17-2008, 12:35 PM
you are right, so I will try to explain more, sorry for my English. 2 or 3 days ago a user offered some invites for a specific tracker, then he closed topic and said something like "Sorry, I didn't know ... banned". I will try to find that topic, give me some time.

Polarbear
01-17-2008, 12:40 PM
i still can only guess your question, but maybe a quote from a sticky in the invite section helps:

Accounts That Are Not To Be Traded
Below lists bt sites which accounts are NOT allowed to be traded.
Note that any invite trades for these is allowed on the site.
Trades that are NOT allowed will be edited or trashed.
Infractions might be given for posting such threads.
Those repeating will be locked from the section.
E**** | FTN | iPlay | iTS | NB | TDC | TL | WB

edit: if you have problems to formulate your question in english, pm me in german.

thebazzla
01-17-2008, 12:45 PM
i think what he is saying is that certain sites dont allow invites to be given away in forums or public under any circumstances or you risk your own account

Morgoth
01-17-2008, 01:04 PM
I found that topic. As some of you mentioned, it was filtering name issue. He said " ...banned from here that I didn't know sorry" and I reached wrong conclusion, sorry for wasteful topic! thanks.

Giveaway
01-17-2008, 09:51 PM
what the heck you mean guy?

grimms
01-17-2008, 10:07 PM
i think what he is saying is that certain sites dont allow invites to be given away in forums or public under any circumstances or you risk your own account

Thats basically what i stated on my prior post. I think a friend wants to give him an invite to a site but he will get banned if he does so or the person got banned already for attempting to help either the OP or another person recently.

I found that topic. As some of you mentioned, it was filtering name issue. He said " ...banned from here that I didn't know sorry" and I reached wrong conclusion, sorry for wasteful topic! thanks.

Oh....okay:huh:. Hopefully we helped you with your issue?

Morgoth
01-17-2008, 10:20 PM
what the heck you mean guy?

Not important for now, I got my answer.

Thats basically what i stated on my prior post. I think a friend wants to give him an invite to a site but he will get banned if he does so or the person got banned already for attempting to help either the OP or another person recently.

Oh....okay:huh:. Hopefully we helped you with your issue?

Yes, thank you.

Mods, please close this topic.