PDA

View Full Version : Request for FSC

messi30
01-17-2008, 08:09 PM
I have a friend, he had a acount on FSC, almost all must know him, he was very popular here, a few weeks he declined be active here in fst and the same way on FSC, that was my only chance to get in on FSC without need make a request, i know its hard found an invite of FSC cuze is a high level, i never get in on FSC, but i know that dont have many torrents, for my thats no important, the point is that FSC have a great community, small but great, i have many friends here on fst, i never asked about invite of FSC or if they have account there, i only know that FSC is is a especial place and hard to get in, i dont know how say this, but im always on the computer, i watch movies, series, downloaded games, with respect to that, i got almost all the tracker, for example im on FTN, is the best tracker cuze the community is the greatest i ve been before, i never know a place where my way of think was so Coincide, in their forums u can talk about movies, movies, sport, hardware and software, it attracts my attention cuze when im tired of see movies, play fifa or play crisys, i login into the forums of FTN and any section u can found Interesting thread, person to talk about everything, my friend told me that in FSC i can found a bettert community than ftn cuze the persons are most warm that the other forums, that is the reason that i wanna join FSC...

This Thread is not to Convince anybody, today is not my birthday, Nor need be a liar for get an invite of FSC...

I dont have 100 rep point, in my begins here i dont know it that been a trader was the wrong way,but tiolewis teach me about the invites must be free, thanks to him i learn the correct way, i never had a warning and banned, never banned in any tracker for cheating or trade, would be great and the best thing on my life be part of FSC, i hope that anyone read this thread and invite me to FSC...

Regards......

fOrUmAs
01-17-2008, 08:12 PM
that is great story,but u should know by now that FSC have disabled invites atm

Shultziboy
01-17-2008, 08:14 PM
Sorry bro, really bad timing, invites system closed yesterday.

messi30
01-17-2008, 08:22 PM
that is great story,but u should know by now that FSC have disabled invites atm

thanks, but i know that here some member have invites avalaibles

Adam1990
01-17-2008, 08:24 PM

thanks, but i know that here many member have invites avalaible

Not really no.

jckm1982
01-17-2008, 08:42 PM
hey messi30 u re a great user , u deserved it bro....many good luck with FSC

Gary2oo5
01-17-2008, 09:13 PM
You sound like a very deserving user...and it would be good if others would turn away from trading cause its frowned upon by every tracker and its just bad.Good luck on your quest

Giveaway
01-17-2008, 09:26 PM
thanks, but i know that here many member have invites avalaible

Not really no.
what's the truth then?

fatcat69
01-17-2008, 09:27 PM
No users have invites...the system is off. LoL.

Vitality
01-17-2008, 09:35 PM
Edit

fOrUmAs
01-17-2008, 10:22 PM
but people who have invites can use thr invite.......:)

good luck messi......

the problem is that members on FSC cant have invites like on other sites only staff member can give u link that u need to give that friend who needs..

vinhkhang01
01-18-2008, 01:54 AM
That's not correct. Certain user groups can still use their invites if they have them.

but people who have invites can use thr invite.......:)

good luck messi......

the problem is that members on FSC cant have invites like on other sites only staff member can give u link that u need to give that friend who needs..

PRINCE
01-18-2008, 02:01 AM
i know that very hard to get this site now
but you can dream to get this site (like me)
may be after that get this site some day
gl mate

messi30
01-18-2008, 02:59 AM
i know that very hard to get this site now
but you can dream to get this site (like me)
may be after that get this site some day
gl mate

Thanks Prince

DKre8ive1
01-18-2008, 06:46 AM
Our invite system is closed at the moment due to preparation for our party that is coming up, so even if a user has an invite he wont be able to invite anyone till the party is over and who knows when that will be. :P

Artemis
01-18-2008, 08:13 AM
party party party !:D:D:D:D:D:naughty:

v3nger
01-18-2008, 08:29 AM
Our invite system is closed at the moment due to preparation for our party that is coming up, so even if a user has an invite he wont be able to invite anyone till the party is over and who knows when that will be. :P

nice!!! party time :cheers: