PDA

View Full Version : Yet another request for iTS but this one is for ME! so, it's special, yeah!

max59x
01-17-2008, 10:31 PM
Hello fellows at FST, I know there's a LOT of people with invites to iTS here so, since I think I'm a nice guy. And, you may check my posts to see I am no trader, and I do care a LOT (yeah, my "lot's" are always in CAPS) about trackers privacy, I think I would fit very well there.

I will not say, bla bla bla community, bla bla bla, NO, I want it because that no-ratio system Is really appealing, not that I am a leecher (not at all :happy:), but the ratio thing makes the P2P spirit go away, it's like "oh, I give you 6GB, now I can buy 6GB yupi!":naughty: and not anymore about the "I'm sharing, so that other pepole mey finish the torrent like I did, so I'm happy".:)

PLUS, the levels list Is a crap to me, and I don't care about rarity, and that damn list just make things difficult for me to get in the trackers I need! Because everyone says "Ohhhhh It's RARE! I can't GIVE you, I need to TRADE them", and I don't want to trade because all the accounts I have, I LOVE them too much to trade them. :D (an example of this is that I'm trying to enter BitMeTV for 3 months and can't get it.BUT now I found tv.torrents.ro which is SO GREAT :w00t:)

And that's all, If you think you have a spare invite to invite someone that will do only good to the community there please do invite me! (don't think twice :pinch:) :lol::lol:

(It's the only tracker I need and will ever need, iTS and BitMeTV, but I need more iTS because I have tvtorrents to replace BMTV)

Thank you! ;)

Ok, may the flamming beggin :unsure: (go go go):

Nemrod
01-17-2008, 10:36 PM
You are wrong about one thing: there´s not a lot of people with iTS invites.
I think today an iTS invite is more scarce than a green dog.

Rumblin
01-17-2008, 10:41 PM
what? i see green dogs all the time

mrnobody
01-17-2008, 10:55 PM
Since you do allow flaming i don't wanna miss this golden opportunity :P

1. Do you CAPS "lot" in your English paper as well?

2. iTS is looking for leecher which you say u are not at all

3. FTN has no ratio system too

4. there aren't many torrent torrent yet in iTS

just funtering! :lol:

Good Luck!

predateur
01-17-2008, 10:56 PM
lol people

Enzo
01-17-2008, 11:06 PM
And is TL,RevTT to replace iTS..Why iTS and not FTN?Anyway iTS don't have much torrents..

max59x
01-17-2008, 11:07 PM
Yeah, squirrel who unbanned you? Damn, you should be banned. :D

*No I don't use caps lock in paper because there's no caps lock button in the paper...
*Yap, I'm not a leecher, I download what I need and the seedback more than 1.00 ratio. If this is bad, oh well I can change my habbits (LOL that will not be a problem) :lol:
*Oh!! FTN is a LOT (notice the caps again) easier to find, no doubt it is. :whistling
*But, there are torrents and most probably more than 25% interest me. :)

Oh well the rarity talk started again...

lol peopleok :mellow:

And is TL,RevTT to replace iTS..Why iTS and not FTN?Anyway iTS don't have much torrents..

Again, because noone will give it to me because ****It is very rare, they must keep the precious invite for them****

Enzo
01-17-2008, 11:11 PM
Rare is not good..Is just fore collection..But good luck

fatcat69
01-17-2008, 11:22 PM
Invites are closed. Sorry mate.

max59x
01-17-2008, 11:56 PM

I heard/read that too, but I've done my homeworks and I know there's a certain staff member/sysop here :)

I'm hoping he likes me so much to invite me there.:happy:

fatcat69
01-17-2008, 11:59 PM

I heard/read that too, but I've done my homeworks and I know there's a certain staff member/sysop here :)

Well then you just got an F on your homework...because forum requests are automatically ignored as of two days ago due to problems we have been having....we were actively reading and recruiting however....there were 4 users in a row who ended up cheating off here...so as a result...everyone suffers....Trust me you should close the thread.

mrnobody
01-18-2008, 12:03 AM

as far as i understand, one of the purpose of closing invite is to ignore these requests :P

SAM
Listen To Fatty . She Knows It All

Sorry For My Caps ;)

fatcat69
Also...
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/search.php?searchid=2250011

You arent involved anywhere here in FST outside of asking for invites....

iTS is a community, that happens to have a tracker as a perk....barely anyone uses it...we were actively recruiting users who were active in communities and contribute to the site in that way.

Close the thread...and become more involved in the community here at FST and your other trackers...outside of asking for invites....then maybe we will find you.

v3nger
01-18-2008, 12:04 AM

Well then you just got an F on your homework...because forum requests are automatically ignored as of two days ago due to problems we have been having....we were actively reading and recruiting however....there were 4 users in a row who ended up cheating off here...so as a result...everyone suffers....Trust me you should close the thread.

well that sucks :(

max59x
01-18-2008, 12:13 AM

That's senseless! If I cheat you just tell here, and I will end up banned in all the trackers I have and I will see my name being screwed up in all foruns I use, because I am not afraid of using my username in all the foruns/trackers I use.

You have nothing to loose, I have a lot to loose, and I'm willing to bet all of these to enter iTS so, I think I can't be more honest.;)

If you want just google me (max59x) you have lots and lots of pages about me (I feel important with having all of those pages there yeahh!". :happy:

fatcat69
01-18-2008, 12:18 AM

That's senseless! If I cheat you just tell here, and I will end up banned in all the trackers I have and I will see my name being screwed up in all foruns I use, because I am not afraid of using my username in all the foruns/trackers I use.

You have nothing to loose, I have a lot to loose, and I'm willing to bet all of these to enter iTS so, I think I can't be more honest.;)

If you want just google me (max59x) you have lots and lots of pages about me (I feel important with having all of those pages there yeahh!". :happy:

Hey man, I asked you politely to close the thread, I told you invites are closed, yet you arent listening...if you arent going to listen to the advice of trusted members of the tracker...what makes you think anyone from the tracker would invite you if they even had invites.

So Ill ask again, please close the thread as invites are closed. Closed means Closed.

lostdemon
01-18-2008, 12:26 AM
Listen to the League of Spamzores

Doors to the castle are closed

http://static.flickr.com/88/240631708_ef2f2a190a.jpg

max59x
01-18-2008, 12:46 AM
It's against the site rules, ok I respect that soo bye everyone, good to meet you, still love FST :fst:

;)