PDA

View Full Version : E***o !!!

pharaoh
01-18-2008, 04:51 AM
want e***o invite have very good offer. pm me if interested.

Torn
01-18-2008, 05:38 AM
I'm pretty sure you want E but they probably don't want you.

What can you offer there?

If you were able to offer what E wants, you'd get an invite pretty easily. Seeing how you're trading, well, you will NOT like the tracker. Guarenteed.

Don't waste their time or your time.

Thanks.

th0r
01-18-2008, 09:02 AM
he's a trader, we don't want him no matter what he claims he has

Giveaway
01-18-2008, 12:16 PM
no way you're joining it ;)

pharaoh
01-18-2008, 12:38 PM
well you see in reality you never get anything that's worth a crap for free. which seems pretty obvious by people asking for free invites to top level sites. i wonder how many ppl have just given away invites to trackers like ftn ftwr and uk-t. (except the sites mods of course.) it seems you guys have by your statements right.

danio
01-18-2008, 12:44 PM
well you see in reality you never get anything that's worth a crap for free. which seems pretty obvious by people asking for free invites to top level sites. i wonder how many ppl have just given away invites to trackers like ftn ftwr and uk-t. (except the sites mods of course.) it seems you guys have by your statements right.

I got one here for free :whistling

What do you mean "Worth a crap"? You mean that it is a "high level" tracker? lol, it's so pathetic how some people measure a trackers' value in terms of rarity.

pharaoh
01-18-2008, 12:46 PM
by thor or giveaway?

SAM
01-18-2008, 12:48 PM
i agree that many users here don't giveaway their ftn or any high level invites.
few does though .
but many trackers' mods and admins are giving away invites for who they think they deserve them.
trading isn't the only way :)

danio
01-18-2008, 12:49 PM
by thor or giveaway?

i requested a so called "high level tracker" and got what i requested.

pharaoh
01-18-2008, 12:53 PM
i agree that many users here don't giveaway their ftn or any high level invites.
few does though .
but many trackers' mods and admins are giving away invites for who they think they deserve them.
trading isn't the only way :)

exactly !!!

closing this thread elektronik, waffles and what will get me by for now.