PDA

View Full Version : SCC irc?

OmaRin0
01-18-2008, 06:37 AM
Hey,
can i get in SCC irc channel even if i'm not a member there?
i wanna check if they r blocking my ip range too because i heard that they blocked all Israel ip range
but i can enter the log in page..
and i wanna be sure that i can use it..
can anyone tell me what is their irc?

-OmaRin0

1000possibleclaws
01-18-2008, 06:41 AM
All the channels in our IRC network are set to invite only (+i), that means you cannot join them without invitationServer: irc.s**********.org (irc://irc.s**********.org) or 85.17.164.53 (irc://85.17.164.53) | Ports: 6667 or 7000 if you wish to use SSL.

You can join a server by using the following command: /server irc.s**********.org or /server irc.s**********.org:7000 (SSL).[/quote][quote]

There are several channels on our IRC Network which you may join:
#s********** - The main S********** IRC channel
#scc-announce - S********** torrent announce channel
#scc-support - The S********** Support Channel, have a question? Get into the channel and ask around (invitation is not needed).
#scc-pre - The PRE channel, available for everyone.
#scc-swe - The Swedish Chan. If you are Swedish, you are more then welcome to join the channel.
You can join channel simply by writing: /join #channel (#channel being the channel that you wish to join.)

good luck connecting.. theres something about generating an invite code and i dont think you can get that..

pandabear
01-18-2008, 06:45 AM
#scc-support - The S********** Support Channel, have a question? Get into the channel and ask around (invitation is not needed).

Just join there.

OmaRin0
01-18-2008, 07:05 AM
Thank u guys :)

fatcat69
01-18-2008, 07:23 AM
Be prepared to be sworn at, yelled at, and kicked out of the channel

Good ole SCC staff...always make you feel warm and fuzy inside....sorta like this picture does:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i222/havoklue77/disgusting.jpg

bigdaddykane
01-18-2008, 09:33 AM
lmao fatcat.

sleepyy
01-18-2008, 10:24 AM
If you can't join the page and you ip is banned then on the front page you will get 403 error forbidden

Giveaway
01-18-2008, 01:47 PM
/me lols @ fatcat pictures..where do u take them ? :D

jam0980tr
01-18-2008, 01:59 PM
there is a new invite irc system

Giveaway
01-18-2008, 02:12 PM
how does that work ?

jam0980tr
01-18-2008, 02:34 PM
how does that work ?

you have to register 1st on irc then hit the invite botton on the scc site

OmaRin0
01-18-2008, 02:40 PM

Good ole SCC staff...always make you feel warm and fuzy inside....sorta like this picture does:

well it happened the exact opposite, they simply answered some questions and helped me out
:)

Giveaway
01-18-2008, 02:57 PM

well it happened the exact opposite, they simply answered some questions and helped me out
are you in now ? ;)

jam0980tr
01-18-2008, 02:57 PM

scc staff are just like any other staff out there realy nice people i get on well with them thats all i have to say, you people should get to know the staff before judgen them, you people get the wrong end of the stick.

1000possibleclaws
01-18-2008, 09:55 PM

scc staff are just like any other staff out there realy nice people i get on well with them thats all i have to say, you people should get to know the staff before judgen them, you people get the wrong end of the stick.

or maybe the staff were in a good mood for Omarino, and in a bad mood when fatcat talked to them...

broomhead
01-18-2008, 10:02 PM
you have to do a command and their bot will invite you t join the channel. The SCC staff have had a lot of fun banning people that weren't members from their IRC channel, but now they have decided just to make the channel invite only. (LOL AT FATCAT)

fatcat69
01-18-2008, 10:28 PM

Right....To the OP...you are the first person in recorded history to have had a good interaction with the staff...

I think we will have a parade in honor of this day..

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0412015/UglyParadePoster.jpg

broomhead
01-18-2008, 11:31 PM
I have once had a good time with one of the admins at SCC, but have never heard of anyone else having some type of good time with staff there.

Horatiu
01-19-2008, 01:05 AM
I have once had a good time with one of the admins at SCC, but have never heard of anyone else having some type of good time with staff there.

But you drank wine first, right?

broomhead
01-19-2008, 04:40 AM
lol, i asked an admin about prolonging my 1 week inactivity ban. Because after 1 week of not logging in, they ban you. I told the admin i was in france and couldnt log on, and he said he would make sure i wasnt banned, it was cool.

jam0980tr
01-19-2008, 05:42 AM

Right....To the OP...you are the first person in recorded history to have had a good interaction with the staff...

I think we will have a parade in honor of this day..

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0412015/UglyParadePoster.jpg

fatcat i don't have to :) trust me it's not just scc staff there alot more staff i get on with they are really nices people show them bit of the <3 and they will show it back.