PDA

View Full Version : ..:: Cherish your Life - Giveaway + Req ::..

inFormal
01-18-2008, 06:53 AM
Hello there FST member :

http://www.gadgetell.com/images/092006/jigsaw_puppet.jpg

i want to play a game...

i have been watching you for some time ... and i have seen that you are eager to get many accounts... that you have lost track of time / social life / health...

So... in hopes that you still want to Repent your sins ... i give you the opportunity... to go NOW ... and fix a problem that you have caused while sitting in front of your PC...
maybe you left the stove on.... maybe you ignored somebody ... or maybe you forgot to pay someone you owed money... which could have saved him/her from future problems/stress

And then Post Here... your deed ... and then maybe you ll feel better about your self... and you may also win some of these accounts... in hopes that while using them... you ll remember how you got it... and DON T DO THE SAME MISTAKES TWICE

these are the prizes that you Could Win... if You Change Something Wrong from the Past :

lvl 4 :

+czone acc(PU+25gb buf

lvl 3 :
scc( +2invites)

+ PirateBits acc

+ 2 RevTT acc +

Don t Post Ratios or Speeds... not interested in Those...

Ps : Req solved

PS1.1. Less is more
Will be more if all goes well

fatcat69
01-18-2008, 06:56 AM
Lol nice post...

but for prison break...SCC would be better pre times and speed....just letting you know.

Not Complete
01-18-2008, 06:59 AM
Iplay my fr is my dream

Not Complete
01-18-2008, 06:59 AM
sory

sscape
01-18-2008, 07:02 AM
Creative post. Can I get IPLAY? Thanks.

VIZFX
01-18-2008, 07:04 AM
Great post. Very entertaining. I'm off to take care of some issues...

Not Complete
01-18-2008, 07:05 AM
Lol nice post...

but for prison break...SCC would be better pre times and speed....just letting you know.

no but bitme tv is the best of the best ;)

Enlightened
01-18-2008, 07:15 AM
Edited

Sanka113
01-18-2008, 07:16 AM
Yeah, for popular shows, especially ones that are still running, tvtorrents.ro and tvt.com works just fine. I want to get into BMTV too but thats only because I get sick of dl shows from DC++. Until, you get a BMTV i recommmend using the scc and tvt sites in addition to DC++ for older shows. Keep doing giveaways and keep participating here and BMTV will be yours in no time.

Oh yeah, I'd prefer to get the tranceroute acct so i can finish my armin van burren collection. If thats not available, then i'd like to try to get what i can of his collection on iplay.

Thanks and good luck with BMTV!

The problem i had in front of my pc was, I failed to stop the dvd that I was watching at the time i read your post. I had to re wind it over, and over again. I Now the graphic footage on that dvd (Hard Candy)still plays in my head over and over. I just can't make it stop. Why won't it stop. Please make it stop. I need music... the sweet sounds of Armin Van Burren, to wash the images out my mind.

LivingInSouthPark
01-18-2008, 07:21 AM
I will really apreciate an iPlay invite :)

hyt1
01-18-2008, 07:24 AM
Nice idea and giveaway. My biggest problem is that I spend to much time on this computer and neglect my family and friends. With that being said I would be grateful for a scc invite or iplay. And I will not cheat/trade/share the Account.

BANDORAM
01-18-2008, 07:38 AM
Nice givaway man
may i get dvdc or what.cd please

messi30
01-18-2008, 07:38 AM
Can I have snowtigers, please.

pwarrier
01-18-2008, 10:38 AM
tats a greatt idea champ ......seems u r a die hard fan of saw ..... saw is an excellent movie..........really appreciateddddd :):)

well.......sitting in front of pc has returned me a lot .......never created a problem for me ..... it has come to my rescue whenever i m home alone ...:)

i am really happy that i sit in front of pc for many hours and still cope up with my work without any problems....

i am not an account hunter ......trust me i will not trade my account too......

i am here to request you an iplay invite .....

awaiting reply....

cheerss

placebocrazy
01-18-2008, 10:42 AM
hi! great story, can i have iplay or czone? i enjoy romanian trackers, so if you can give me one more tracker from that country i would thank.

MaZaGk
01-18-2008, 11:09 AM
hey man great give away can i have iplay plzz

x34
01-18-2008, 11:12 AM
Sound like a good game :P

Il play for a scc invite...

:)

freakguy
01-18-2008, 11:15 AM
I spend a lot of time on my Comp ..but still I play Basketball with my friends everyday for atleast One hour and then we go to some Cafe and chill out for some time ...
So I make sure I talk to my Friends and the loved ones.... and also I go to work , so I'm a balanced person :)

BTW , Nice giveaway...good theme/game/whateva !
Can I have the iplay invite ?
This is my REQUEST thread ->http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-reqme-play-u-play-iplay-269354 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../t-reqme-play-u-play-iplay-269354)

Hope to hear from u :)

etrade
01-18-2008, 11:16 AM
if its ok i would like to ask for snowtigers:)
10x ahead,
and have a nice day all...

kinjo
01-18-2008, 11:37 AM
can i have What.cd invite please....

jwsisliving1
01-18-2008, 11:37 AM
I'll ask for a Snowtigers too, but unlike everybody else who asked for it I have read the first post and the REQUIREMENTS for this giveaway.

My sin is that I have become limp and flabby from spending too much time hunched over my laptop. My muscles are like jello, my sixpack is now a twopack, and I look like I'm anorexic.

But right before I posted this I took a break from the computer to do three pushups, and I benched my 10 pound laptop 20 times!!!, did 15 jumping jacks, and flexed my firm muscles in the bathroom mirror while shouting "I'm PUMPED up!!!"

Some of the users below me might be bots. It's like they have Auto-request turned on. Me, I actually put some real HUMAN thought into this post.

John1988
01-18-2008, 12:02 PM
really awesome giveaway :)
can i take snowtigers?

thnx in advance

modo008
01-18-2008, 12:12 PM
when my first day FST i giveaway some invites only . and waiting for the good reason and good site to ask . now really i need Iplay invite plz .
thank u

Giveaway
01-18-2008, 12:14 PM
mate id like snowtigers.
thanks

Medooooo
01-18-2008, 12:30 PM
Nice idea KSALAM .:)

I dont have any problem for sitting a long time front of my PC or LapTop .. i practice my day normaly "doing my job , meet my freinds , have some fun" its no problem with me .:D

And for your great giveaway i would like to have iPlay inv cause im looking for it from along long time and iPlay is the best tracker you can make REQ anything and ppl there fill it for you.:blink:

Thx my friend and good luck with BitmeTV inv the best TV tarcker ever .:yup:

TraLaLa
01-18-2008, 01:51 PM
very nice , you are great man can i have TheVault its a great tracker and soo hard to get one so pls if you can help me ! thanks for this amazing giveaway

hisamrain
01-18-2008, 02:07 PM
awesome giveaway can i have iplay please.
I want iplay because iam interest in European football matches which found in iplay

gan.nez
01-18-2008, 02:34 PM
haha really can't stop laughing lol; and btw i would really like to have an iplay inv. or TDC account or what.cd PU ratio;
thanks anyway

Benja
01-18-2008, 02:47 PM
would like to get IPlay invite pls.
thx for this very much, started toalking again with friend after 2 years.

ajsi
01-18-2008, 03:05 PM
how about piratebits? can i get it?

Pudge
01-18-2008, 03:15 PM
Hey KSALAM, nice giveaway.
Today, I will be playing for SCC.

While I've been on FST building up my suite of Torrent Sites, I have often ignored phone calls coming from outside my room. Therefore, when I next hear the phone while I'm on my laptop, I will rush to it and answer it as though it was an emergency.

inFormal
01-18-2008, 03:56 PM
Some of you... OBVIOUSLY CAN T READ...

Some of you ... are just too God Damn perfect :happy:..
(btw... i also go to work/colledge... but because of the PC - torrenting/gaming/movies - i have skipped classes, have been late for work, have done things... a lot latter... than they were supposed to have been done

This guy... was the closest... to what i was expecting to hear from you
(i dunno if it s true or not... but i believe him...)
he admited having a problem... and did something about it.... (not made a promise that he is GONA do something in the future... )

I'll ask for a Snowtigers too, but unlike everybody else who asked for it I have read the first post and the REQUIREMENTS for this giveaway.

My sin is that I have become limp and flabby from spending too much time hunched over my laptop. My muscles are like jello, my sixpack is now a twopack, and I look like I'm anorexic.

But right before I posted this I took a break from the computer to do three pushups, and I benched my 10 pound laptop 20 times!!!, did 15 jumping jacks, and flexed my firm muscles in the bathroom mirror while shouting "I'm PUMPED up!!!"

Some of the users below me might be bots. It's like they have Auto-request turned on. Me, I actually put some real HUMAN thought into this post.
PM ing the ACC details...

Thread Closed... untill i get back to my sences... (or untill you guys learn how to read : Spam posts... not included)

inFormal
01-25-2008, 06:00 PM
let s see if you READ this time

PS. Less is more
Will be more if all goes well

VOiLA
01-25-2008, 06:55 PM
u want to play a game ? arent u dead ? oh yeah, ur work will still go on ! :P

inFormal
01-25-2008, 07:14 PM
indeed :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba-TvbkrR0E