PDA

View Full Version : need its invite

DeNeDe
01-18-2008, 12:32 PM
don't post here to have more posts and don't spam ..

Not Complete
01-18-2008, 12:39 PM
invites are closed for iTS :lol:

maddoxro
01-18-2008, 12:40 PM
:yup:,too late..:yup:

DeNeDe
01-18-2008, 02:34 PM
:(

Giveaway
01-18-2008, 02:42 PM
try back later.
PS: dont cry for that, you arent missing a GREAT site

mrnobody
01-18-2008, 02:43 PM

finally there is a hope for less iTS request :lol:

SAM
01-18-2008, 03:08 PM
try back later.

how do you know it isn't great ,mate ?
ITS is great because of its community and the great members that it has :)

Not Complete
01-18-2008, 03:18 PM
try back later.

1+

DeNeDe
01-18-2008, 03:26 PM
well on one side i'm sad .. on the other side i'm happy .. cuz i've received an invite on SCT and now i have an account ..:)

predateur
01-18-2008, 05:36 PM
try back later.
:lol: i LOL at dont cry !

Giveaway
01-18-2008, 08:57 PM
try back later.

great members who overrate ;)

timmah3
01-18-2008, 09:46 PM
try back later.

ure funny guy sam
for many of us community is not important we're after trackers with great content , pre-times and speeds(its what torrenting is about)
few months ago people realize that they can get high lvl trackers only when they're anti-traders or communicy lovers thats why community became important

think those who have ITS (like you) are hopeing that some day they'll trade it for F*N or other high lvl tracker (they're only spaming the forum, waiting for invites and overrating ITS on fst not even leeching from ITS).
and youre calling them great members?
thats pathetic!!!

the one who made reviev of this tracker make all stats (number of seeders and leechers) hidden coz he wants people to think that they need this this is pointless since everyone knows about the lack of lechers
this is only forum i'm wondering why it's even ranked

fatcat69
01-18-2008, 10:17 PM

ure funny guy sam
for many of us community is not important we're after trackers with great content , pre-times and speeds(its what torrenting is about)
few months ago people realize that they can get high lvl trackers only when they're anti-traders or communicy lovers thats why community became important

think those who have ITS (like you) are hopeing that some day they'll trade it for F*N or other high lvl tracker (they're only spaming the forum, waiting for invites and overrating ITS on fst not even leeching from ITS).
thats pathetic!!!

the one who made reviev of this tracker make all stats (number of seeders and leechers) hidden coz he wants people to think that they need this this is pointless since everyone knows about the lack of lechers

To the OP: I can confirm that invites are closed indefinitely due to issues with cheaters that were invited from FST...sorry mate.

To the noob:
This just proves you know nothing about iTS...as nearly every member at iTS is also a member at all your "high level" trackers...idiot. :lol:

And pre times, your concerned about pre times, lol obviously you also know nothing about FTN, pre times are horrible there, you dont get FTN for pretimes, you get it for packs and the community. It is fun to hang out in the irc or the forums, you cant talk about members of iTS because you arent one, you cant talk about trackers like FTN or FSC because you arent in them either. You are just some kid, trying to be a badass on the forum...good for you...you have failed miserably and proven to everyone you are an idiot and know nothing about what you are talking about.

So stop being a nooblet and got get in a cripple fight or something.

http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/0/j/T/timmy_CrippleFight_400.jpg

timmah3
01-18-2008, 10:53 PM
ure funny guy sam

thats pathetic!!!

To the OP: I can confirm that invites are closed indefinitely due to issues with cheaters that were invited from FST...sorry mate.

To the noob:
This just proves you know nothing about iTS...as nearly every member at iTS is also a member at all your "high level" trackers...idiot. :lol:

And pre times, your concerned about pre times, lol obviously you also know nothing about FTN, pre times are horrible there, you dont get FTN for pretimes, you get it for packs and the community. It is fun to hang out in the irc or the forums, you cant talk about members of iTS because you arent one, you cant talk about trackers like FTN or FSC because you arent in them either. You are just some kid, trying to be a badass on the forum...good for you...you have failed miserably and proven to everyone you are an idiot and know nothing about what you are talking about.

So stop being a nooblet and got get in a cripple fight or something.

http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/0/j/T/timmy_CrippleFight_400.jpg

i should've read your previous posts before writing(everyone who disagree with u is immature and i'm a kid - thats even worst:cry:)
forget about my post i just wasnt knew that i'm a kid

you cant talk about members of iTS because you arent one, you cant talk about trackers like FTN or FSC because you arent in them either.

:frusty:

for many of us community is not important we're after trackers with great CONTENT , pre-times and speeds

And pre times, your concerned about pre times, lol obviously you also know nothing about FTN, pre times are horrible there, you dont get FTN for pretimes, you get it for packs and the community.

did i said that ftn is about pre-times? when? i cant see:cry:
oh i forgot i'm just a stupid kid :frusty:

DeNeDe
01-18-2008, 11:29 PM
ok no more !!! TOPIC CLOSED