01-18-2008, 03:18 PM
Need SweDVDr (invite only)

Can give the following

- ScT Invite
- TT Account
- AOM Account
- BitMeTV Invite

PM me only

P.S. Im from Sweden so no need to worry about a nordic IP.

Torrent_Geek
01-20-2008, 11:53 AM
Can also give a ScT invite.

Bump.

Torrent_Geek
01-21-2008, 06:38 PM
Still looking for a SweDVDr invite.

Bump.

Giveaway
01-21-2008, 06:49 PM
is that so hard to get swedvdr??
maybe because youre trading...

pharaoh
01-21-2008, 09:45 PM
i was told the invite system is closed. that's the only tracker i need to finish my collection.

sakur
01-21-2008, 09:49 PM
The invites are not closed, but only divine users can invite people. To become a divine user you have to upload 1tb, and have been there over 30 weeks.

Torrent_Geek
01-23-2008, 12:01 AM
Bump

Torrent_Geek
01-24-2008, 02:43 PM
Looks like SweDVDr is harder to get into then I anticipated as a result I have updated my offer. I am now willing to give an additonal AOM account. I think this offer is more then fair.

fulu
01-24-2008, 02:46 PM
yes but how many poeple like magic??? mmm i don't think they are many here!!!, maybe collectors!!!!

BamZow
01-24-2008, 02:47 PM
Looks like SweDVDr is harder to get into then I anticipated as a result I have updated my offer. I am now willing to give an additonal AOM account. I think this offer is more then fair.

The staff have already observed this thread, and is watching every invited person. There are just a handfull invites every week, so it isnīt that hard to trace.
Trading is not the way into Swedvdr.

0Ri0N
01-24-2008, 02:50 PM
SweDVDR is harder to get than FTN or FSC, since you wont get it, by a simple request, even if you were a excellent user.

SweDVDr probably is underrated in WIWT, maybe because for being a foreign tracker. Lately i have seen great demand for this superb DVDr tracker.

Cruel
01-24-2008, 02:55 PM
SweDVDR is harder to get than FTN or FSC, since you wont get it, by a simple request, even if you were a excellent user.

SweDVDr probably is underrated in WIWT, maybe because for being a foreign tracker. Lately i have seen great demand for this superb DVDr tracker.

The things is invites are easier to get (buying versus requesting) but there is a really big trust issue which makes it harder. What it really should be is beeing removed from WTAW. The DVDtracker that should be popular should instead the DVDClub.

BamZow
01-24-2008, 02:59 PM
What it really should be is beeing removed from WTAW. The DVDtracker that should be popular should instead the DVDClub.

Yes, and we should keep only one of TL, ScT, FTN, RevTT, UK-T and more, and more, and more because just one can be popular. Right? Remove all others.

Cruel
01-24-2008, 03:01 PM
What it really should be is beeing removed from WTAW. The DVDtracker that should be popular should instead the DVDClub.

Yes, and we should keep only one of TL, ScT, FTN, RevTT, UK-T and more, and more, and more because just one can be popular. Right? Remove all others.

I think people are getting it just because of the ranking and not knowing there will mostly be Swedish Custom subtitles and I think that is wrong.

Shinigami
01-24-2008, 03:04 PM

I think people are getting it just because of the ranking and not knowing there will mostly be Swedish Custom subtitles and I think that is wrong.

MAN!

that is SO TRUE! I had SWEDVDR because I was interested in DVDRs, but I am Dutch so I didn't find anything useful there. I got rid off the account, changed to Norbits and that's way much better! If you aren't swedish, go to norbits, they have a lot of MULTISUBS DVDRs, don't go by the rarity man!

BamZow
01-24-2008, 03:06 PM

Omg!
Custom: 124 DVDs
PAL Retail: 2971 DVDs

I rest my case.

0Ri0N
01-24-2008, 03:09 PM

You are wrong, when we talk of something that we dont know we failed. The majority of SweDVDr releases are PAL RETAIL, and not custom DVDr.

BamZow
01-24-2008, 03:14 PM
Also, people from Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, England, Australia, Ireland, USA and all other english speaking countries can enjoy Swedvdr.
You know, not everyone are from former Soviet states.

Cruel
01-24-2008, 03:28 PM
You are wrong, when we talk of something that we dont know we failed. The majority of SweDVDr releases are PAL RETAIL, and not custom DVDr.

Sounds fair looking at your former post.

Torrent_Geek
01-24-2008, 03:36 PM
@fulu
There is no harm in trying.

@BamZow
Thanks for the tip, I'll keep my head down. The staff dont always get the kill.

Torrent_Geek
01-24-2008, 08:29 PM
Okay looks like SweDVDr is a ghost town, no one has invites haha.

Im adding a BitMeTV invite to my offer.

BamZow
01-24-2008, 09:36 PM

Oh yes, a couple of thousand Divines at Swedvdr can get invites :yes: but as I said earlier in this thread: trading is not the way into Swedvdr.

krunktastic
01-24-2008, 09:45 PM

Oh yes, a couple of thousand Divines at Swedvdr can get invites :yes: but as I said earlier in this thread: trading is not the way into Swedvdr.

Listen to this man.

The majority of people think that everyone goes by "rarity", when in reality people on these "higher level" trackers don't care one bit. They aren't there from trading and they aren't there for the rarity. You should really only acquire a tracker if you're going to really use it which, from what I've seen, is many times not the case.

Torrent_Geek
01-25-2008, 04:02 PM
Bump..

Torrent_Geek
01-26-2008, 03:15 PM
Bump...

sheriflove
01-26-2008, 03:33 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-have-swedvdr-need-tt-272189

Torrent_Geek
01-27-2008, 12:53 AM
@sheriflove
thanks

Rumblin
01-27-2008, 12:55 AM
^says the person in swedvdr its easy to say its not this or that way when you have the tracker bro, let him be

@ BamZow says the person in swedvdr its easy to say its not this or that way when you have the tracker bro, let him be

ceasar
01-27-2008, 01:14 AM
You know, not everyone are from former Soviet states.
Soviet States? LOL Do they teach history and geography in those poor swedish schools? Or may be some folks still skipping the lessons.

BamZow
01-27-2008, 09:29 AM
Soviet States? LOL Do they teach history and geography in those poor swedish schools? Or may be some folks still skipping the lessons.

I was saying that the world is bigger than some people think it is.
Many people in the past pointed out that Swedvdr should be removed from the WIAW thread because the DVDīs arenīt with polish, hungarian, bulgarian, slovakian subtitles. File sharing is not only going on in the eastern states, and therefore I clearly pointed out that there are many many english speaking users who can enjoy a tracker like Swedvdr.

And it seems like I offended you in one way or another, and I am sorry, but I couldnīt care less.

^says the person in swedvdr its easy to say its not this or that way when you have the tracker bro, let him be

It was just a tip. More people have been invited for free to those "high levels" than people who traded their way in. At least in the last few months.
Personally Iīm not interested in giving away an invite to someone who posted a thread here at FST wanting to trade for it, and I believe more people are thinking the same thing.

monk3y
01-27-2008, 09:34 AM
the problem with swedvdr is that users are trading in swedvdr's forums invites to fsc ftn and other tracker and staff doesn't seem to mind, that's really dumb if you ask me.

Lew
01-27-2008, 11:00 AM
the problem with swedvdr is that users are trading in swedvdr's forums invites to fsc ftn and other tracker and staff doesn't seem to mind, that's really dumb if you ask me.even their sysop Branschen trades lol :P

Ghost+Rider
01-27-2008, 11:07 AM
the problem with swedvdr is that users are trading in swedvdr's forums invites to fsc ftn and other tracker and staff doesn't seem to mind, that's really dumb if you ask me.

Yeh this is so contradictory,i just can't understand y do they forbid ppl from trading their invites when they themselves do the shit at forums,Anyone is allowed to trade anything like fst lolsss :lol::lol::lol:

Vitality
01-27-2008, 11:45 AM
the problem with swedvdr is that users are trading in swedvdr's forums invites to fsc ftn and other tracker and staff doesn't seem to mind, that's really dumb if you ask me.even their sysop Branschen trades lol :P

:O can't believe sysop trades....

_coder_
01-27-2008, 12:29 PM
@Torrent_Geek
Contact Branschen he may trade you his SweDVDr invite...

:lol:

Ghost+Rider
01-27-2008, 12:41 PM
@Torrent_Geek
Contact Branschen he made trade you his SweDVDr invite...

:lol:

wondering what wud he ask to let him in Swedvdr :P

monk3y
01-27-2008, 12:48 PM
That's the reason i've never tried getting into this awful site in my opinion TTi and DVDClub has all you need =)

BamZow
01-27-2008, 09:28 PM
Itīs a little of hypocracy (spelling?) having invite thread if you donīt allow your own invites to be traded, indeed, but personally I think Ex-o is the worst with a whole forum section only for invite trading, when you canīt even mention their name anywhere.
At least Swedvdr donīt try to be über-secret underground.

monk3y
01-27-2008, 09:31 PM
Itīs a little of hypocracy (spelling?) having invite thread if you donīt allow your own invites to be traded, indeed, but personally I think Ex-o is the worst with a whole forum section only for invite trading, when you canīt even mention their name anywhere.
don't know how e**** run their invite forums maybe it's not trading but free to people who ask i really don't know but on swedvdr it's really shows the real faces of staff.
and it's hypocrisy.

Torrent_Geek
01-27-2008, 10:39 PM
i give up

closed

Torrent_Geek
01-28-2008, 04:39 PM
i give up

closed