PDA

View Full Version : great expectation??

berry
01-18-2008, 07:44 PM
I am having a great expectation that after 30 days i may get invites for all i deserved.....but i got confused now because lots of members who are able to access invite section are still putting requests in their signature.....what is the reason for them not getting invites still??

sleepyy
01-18-2008, 07:46 PM
REason being nobody want's to invite them it's quite simple there could be many different reasons different people will have a different problems

SgtMajor
01-18-2008, 08:24 PM
Sorry to ask direct questions, but just what do you think you deserve?

What great expectation do you have of getting invites to which trackers?

Do you think you can just walk in and ask for invites to trackers and you get them?

aysomc
01-18-2008, 08:33 PM
lol its not automatic, it not like you get access to the invites section and invites to the best trackers come pouring in. for most of the better trackers with good communities you probably have a couple months at least to wait before you can get them and that will mostly depend on your behavior and how active you are. gl with it but i wouldnt expect too much for the first month or 2.

svr
01-18-2008, 08:53 PM
You seem like a nice guy so shouldnt be too much trouble getting some of the lower lvl trackers.

And if you cant just walk in and ask for it, what are you supposed to do? Take the inviteer out to a date?

fstokebanget
01-18-2008, 09:14 PM
And if you cant just walk in and ask for it, what are you supposed to do? Take the inviteer out to a date?

:lol: :lol:

the more important think is make a good relation here, helping ppl, having a good intention, being honest, that what makes ppl would think you'll deserve for some certain invite that you want :)

fOrUmAs
01-18-2008, 09:34 PM
I am having a great expectation that after 30 days i may get invites for all i deserved.....but i got confused now because lots of members who are able to access invite section are still putting requests in their signature.....what is the reason for them not getting invites still??

u will see all after 30 days whenu got your first star,and u will see its not that simple as u thing that maybe is..:)

@SgtMajor have said good point

also u need to deserve some invites by helping others too...

for some tracker invites are very hard to get from people or they dont have,also u will see level list that is in invite section from 1 to 10,so higher the lvl harder to get but its not impossible if u are good:)

broomhead
01-18-2008, 09:58 PM
well, u cant jsut walk in and ask for an invite. People won't just give their invites to some random people. It's important to know who you are inviting, their speeds, activity and behavior.

Giveaway
01-18-2008, 09:58 PM
LOL dude :D it's not automatic.
you have to earn invites or accts

pandabear
01-19-2008, 02:39 AM
Plus every other person feels the need to request, as they feel they deserve the invite, so end up competing against like 10 other users for the one invite.

krunktastic
01-19-2008, 02:57 AM
TBH, very few people get what they want because a few people can mess it up for everyone. From what I've discovered, most everyone out here is "retired from trading", and "doesn't cheat," which usually is not the case.

Likewise, some people DO get what they want. Personally, I enjoy people who don't just create lame requests and actually post reasons for why they want that special tracker. Really, people SHOULD be nicer around here. It seems like everyone is out for themself.

Horatiu
01-19-2008, 03:31 AM
Not everyone.
I think people stop trading and begin to give away after they get their share of the cake.

pandabear
01-19-2008, 06:00 AM
No people stop trading and start giveawaying once they realise its cool to do giveaways, and it means you can make requests etc.

jonny81985
01-20-2008, 03:15 AM
The most important thing to remember is that if you help out, remain productive, make friends, and earn a good reputation around here you shouldnt have a problem getting invites.

If your only goal of being here is to get invites and not care about the community at all then your not gonna succeed. This place is great and has a lot of great people so take advantage of that. Get to know everyone, have fun, stick around and before you know it invites will be the last thing on your mind.

I for one look forward to coming on here and talking to people ive met, helping people out, and meeting new people. The invites are a nice perk but not the best part of FST

Hope this helps

Jon

SAM
01-20-2008, 03:34 AM
you know what ?
as long as you are not trading and friendly and help people out .
you can get whatever you want

Cabalo
01-20-2008, 04:45 AM
to be fair on you, don't put your expectations too high.
Yes, you will get (eventually) invited to many nice trackers, but on this forum there are 3 or 4 sites that most users consider their Mecca, and when someone gives away such an invite, you get 40 or plus more people pleading for it.
So please don't become one of those people that carry in their signatures FTN SCT FTWR etc etc. You can live very well without such trackers, provided u access a couple of others along the way.

once i used to want get into FTN because all this fuzz made me curious. A friend borrowed me his account, and i was really disappointed in some ways. Especially when i compared it to TL. So i gave up asking in each offer for it, maybe one day i feel like it, and someone will give it to me, though it's not my top priority.

just keep in mind that you won't necessarily get all that you want once you have access to the invites section. But many nice "middle level trackers" (whatever that means) are often offered there, and that is the best part of it.

pandabear
01-20-2008, 08:04 AM
Yea i would have to say sometimes the hype really lets you down. For example i got a site which was heavily hyped from here from a friend, and the site was supposed to be all about community. Well what a let down, after a few day of reading the boring threads (what size shoes you wear etc) and barely any interesting posts, and a dull irc which was quiet for large periods, and when there was talk it was with friends i knew from other sites mainly, i gave up on the site. So in short, don't go joining a torrent site for community, because you will be severely disappointed at times, or worse, will force yourself to think that because this site was rare, its a more interesting community. Just join a site to download, and you will, like most one day will get bored, and browse the forums, and fall in love with it.

prasadah
01-20-2008, 08:42 AM
to be fair on you, don't put your expectations too high.
Yes, you will get (eventually) invited to many nice trackers, but on this forum there are 3 or 4 sites that most users consider their Mecca, and when someone gives away such an invite, you get 40 or plus more people pleading for it.
So please don't become one of those people that carry in their signatures FTN SCT FTWR etc etc. You can live very well without such trackers, provided u access a couple of others along the way.

once i used to want get into FTN because all this fuzz made me curious. A friend borrowed me his account, and i was really disappointed in some ways. Especially when i compared it to TL. So i gave up asking in each offer for it, maybe one day i feel like it, and someone will give it to me, though it's not my top priority.

just keep in mind that you won't necessarily get all that you want once you have access to the invites section. But many nice "middle level trackers" (whatever that means) are often offered there, and that is the best part of it.
you are right :yup:
Even i felt like that once i got into revTT :)