PDA

View Full Version : Fake Files

kazaa57
07-29-2003, 06:49 AM
There must be a million posts about this already, but since I registered for the sole purpose of ranting here...here's another one! This is just for you guys who author fake files, and the people who share them once they download them...

What do you losers get out of proliferating (that means SPREADING for you really stupid ones) fake files? Do you wake up one day and say to yourself: hey, why don't I go rip a piece of garbage movie or program and name it something else so I can waste other people's precious time, space and bandwidth? It's like you have all this time on your hands because your such a loser who stays home all day in front of the computer. Maybe you like to waste your own time, space and bandwidth. What are you, bandwidth sluts? Maybe you like to feel special when someone downloads from you? Get a LIFE.

I really don't get it. Why are there so many of these losers?

IF YOU DOWNLOAD FAKE FILES, RENAME THEM. Is that hard? NO...

AND, a lot of these morons wouldn't know a screener from a cam if it smacked you them in the head. You can't even spell the release group to name it correctly, huh? Geez...

Human error will always be the downfall of a perfect system.

Translated: you stupid people out there ruin everything.

*end rant*

Adster
07-29-2003, 07:21 AM
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Once again 100000000 replys about this in one day come on this is seriously PISSING ME OFF

Hope you ranted enough

and ranting and posting here has done what to you? fixed anything ??

Mr. Blunt
07-29-2003, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by kazaa57@29 July 2003 - 06:49
There must be a million posts about this already, but since I registered for the sole purpose of ranting here...here's another one!
Haha. You spent all your time writing this and registering just for the sole purpost of ranting? Don't you notice? No one gives a sh*t.

I'm_going_slightly_mad
07-29-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by kazaa57@29 July 2003 - 01:49
There must be a million posts about this already, but since I registered for the sole purpose of ranting here...here's another one! This is just for you guys who author fake files, and the people who share them once they download them...

What do you losers get out of proliferating (that means SPREADING for you really stupid ones) fake files? Do you wake up one day and say to yourself: hey, why don't I go rip a piece of garbage movie or program and name it something else so I can waste other people's precious time, space and bandwidth? It's like you have all this time on your hands because your such a loser who stays home all day in front of the computer. Maybe you like to waste your own time, space and bandwidth. What are you, bandwidth sluts? Maybe you like to feel special when someone downloads from you? Get a LIFE.

I really don't get it. Why are there so many of these losers?

IF YOU DOWNLOAD FAKE FILES, RENAME THEM. Is that hard? NO...

AND, a lot of these morons wouldn't know a screener from a cam if it smacked you them in the head. You can't even spell the release group to name it correctly, huh? Geez...

Human error will always be the downfall of a perfect system.

Translated: you stupid people out there ruin everything.

*end rant*
Thousands upon thousands upon thousands of file sharers online, and you think you finally got through to them. :rolleyes: Same gripe, different day. If you want good files, use the verifieds and quit whining.

Argh! :pirate:

kazaa57
07-29-2003, 10:38 AM
Yes, I think I ranted enough. Someone saw it. That's all I wanted. I got to shout out into cyberspace to those who are probably too stupid to use this forum anyway, but who cares. The only other thing to do to these people is slightly illegal.

Don't get mad at people for posting 100000000 topics about this. What do you expect when there's 100000000000000000000000000000000 stupid lowlife moronic loser pimplefaced geek jerkoffs on kazaa, irc, edonkey, etc. getting kicks out of this kind of crap?

Just tell me this, why do they do it? Give me an answer to that and I'll be happy.

Adster
07-29-2003, 10:49 AM
you wanna know??? becaeu there are too many dumbass people out there that do not know how to delete files that are shit.

Strange thing is I download about half of a shit file and never even gets finished becaseu of teh old cancel button

I don't wanna hear this RIAA set i up it's a roumor mith thats bullshit.

someone rips a CD which is corrupt it spreads like womans legs :D

and no one bothers to delete it. funy thing is that there can be 100 sources for a shit file and 1 source onyl for the real file just proves that peopel that arn't leeches share shit I guess. and we complain about em :lol:

Keikan
07-29-2003, 10:56 AM
No your a donkey moo.

Tinny0001
07-29-2003, 11:16 AM
there's 100000000000000000000000000000000 stupid lowlife moronic loser pimplefaced geek jerkoffs on kazaa,

i think we r out numbered here.

i wonder were they all live. <_<

Iridium
07-29-2003, 10:12 PM
With the benefit of hindsight I should have seen it -"Rare Metallica Nirvana cover" or something on those lines - turned out to be an advert for a prOn site - "visit www.bigjugs.blah" - how weak is that&#33;?

Adster
07-30-2003, 01:22 AM
very good any reson it took you 2 posts to tell us that? ;)

mogadishu
07-30-2003, 07:03 AM
fakes make me wanna tell people to go to soulseek. then i do.

Rip The Jacker
07-30-2003, 08:03 AM
kazaa57....

http://ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/stfu5.gif

mogadishu
07-30-2003, 08:12 AM
well you have to say.. the letters do get kinda close together at the bottom,,

CLASS37
07-30-2003, 07:20 PM
Fake files are so annoying, that`s for sure, but ive just seen something even more annoying.....The reply above mine......End Israeli occupation of Palestine? Get Fucked. Im not an Israeli or Palastinian, but I do not support suicide bombers, which the Palastinians obviously do. If anything, it`s the palastinians who should be forced out and crushed, not innocent Israelis.

Darkshade
07-30-2003, 11:33 PM
People make fake files for the same reason they make viruses. They do it to piss people off and it seems it worked.

Arm
07-31-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by CLASS37@30 July 2003 - 19:20
Fake files are so annoying, that`s for sure, but ive just seen something even more annoying.....The reply above mine......End Israeli occupation of Palestine? Get Fucked. Im not an Israeli or Palastinian, but I do not support suicide bombers, which the Palastinians obviously do. If anything, it`s the palastinians who should be forced out and crushed, not innocent Israelis.
OOH you just showed you ignorant you are. :rolleyes: You don&#39;t know shit about this issue so just shut your mouth.

Mr. Blunt
07-31-2003, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by KrackHead2k@30 July 2003 - 08:03
kazaa57....

http://ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/stfu5.gif
This needs to be posted another time.

To bad you posted it first, i was about to post one also.

Illuminati
07-31-2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by kazaa57@29 July 2003 - 07:49
There must be a million posts about this already, but since I registered for the sole purpose of ranting here...
You shouldn&#39;t have bothered to fill in the form then <_<

Renegade720
07-31-2003, 09:14 AM
this post mainly goes out to the people who treat noobs and anyone else with a voice like shit. i&#39;m sure they can guess who they are. you guys are pretty brutal on a message board to people just trying to ask for help or shed some light on something THEY feel is important. you sit behind your computers and hide which is where you belong because you will not survive in the real world. the internet is all you have. you have no class to work with society, you have no social skills to talk to anyone *in person assholes*, and you have no REAL reason to live as a result. so shut the fuck up you slacking, know-it-all motherfuckers. i pity you... :D

p.s. - it&#39;s kind of funny you act like dicks on a computer because in the real world almost anyone you give shit to would have put you in your place by now...assholes

now be sure to reply to this saying how i suck, don&#39;t know shit about anything, am a waste of space, etc etc cuz i don&#39;t really expect anything more of those who try to put down those who at least attempt to do something useful in life than demote what people say on a message board...typical

Micgem
07-31-2003, 09:49 AM
Go Renegade Go....I totally agree with your comments..... :P I generally just browse the forum, and it seems to me that there are a select few that make their mission to post an opinion in most subjects, they are generally negative and are
rude and off putting and don&#39;t seem to have a constructive thought process, they seem to have nothing better to do with themselves than trash and belittle other peoples posts without a thought for the person who posted.I know posting this won&#39;t make a difference to their juvenile childish mentality, but who cares....they don&#39;t&#33;&#33;&#33;

Darkshade
07-31-2003, 12:59 PM
I&#39;m a moderate on that subject, renegade. I cannot stand for people to bad mouth other people who are less knowledgable about Kazaa-lite and computers, but I also cannot stand the same post over and over, when the persons posting it could have read the manual or searched the forum.

sam71
07-31-2003, 07:48 PM
STFU. nuff said.
:angry: