PDA

View Full Version : Rabbit opens invites for 24 hours?

Shinigami
01-18-2008, 10:26 PM
Is this correct, power users and above can request invites the coming 24 hours?

OnEyM
01-18-2008, 10:31 PM
it's awesome if it's true :D

C-mos
01-18-2008, 10:34 PM
oh man ..:D that is very great :)

PirateEagle
01-18-2008, 10:35 PM
who cares if u are not member of the rabbit you don`t have to know is it open or no ;)

traderman
01-18-2008, 10:36 PM
No this story is only a rumor i guess

regards

SHUVT
01-19-2008, 12:53 AM
hahaha submit those IPs kids.

fstokebanget
01-19-2008, 05:02 AM
oh man ..:D that is very great :)

It's great if it says Rabbit opens signup for 24 hours :lol: :lol:

Kyl3KK
01-19-2008, 05:22 AM
Lol that would kill the poor rabbit!

pandabear
01-19-2008, 05:57 AM
Where have you lot been, they open invites a while ago for a short period ;/

greymatter
01-19-2008, 06:18 AM
Personally, i feel they are the least understanding mods next to oink while all pretends to be friendly inside.., But they've got the best users. That's the rabbit's plus point.

grimms
01-19-2008, 06:26 AM
Oink me mods weren't that bad. But i guess i could only speak for myself.

Sanka113
01-19-2008, 06:57 AM
Hmm, good to know that they open invites every once in awhile.

greymatter
01-19-2008, 07:04 AM
Oink me mods weren't that bad. But i guess i could only speak for myself.

They weren't bad, some of them( those been mods in the past) i know personally were really nice. But they won't rate up to tequilavip. lol

th0r
01-19-2008, 07:58 AM
Personally, i feel they are the least understanding mods next to oink while all pretends to be friendly inside.., But they've got the best users. That's the rabbit's plus point.

coincidentally, your username rhymes with the username of a staff member from the rabbit

how weird is that?!//12@!

and yes, invites were open for 1 day for power users and up to request an invite for a friend of their's

tenis69
01-19-2008, 08:23 AM
Good news my friends. Maybe in the future i will catch one rabbit invite.

greymatter
01-19-2008, 08:23 AM
coincidentally, your username rhymes with the username of a staff member from the rabbit

lol, Wrong finding. That isn't my username.

troyk1
01-19-2008, 08:35 AM
interesting.... I don't think I've ever seen a rabbit favicon in anyone's signature here... is it against the rules or is it just an unspoken rule not to publicize the fact your a member?

prasadah
01-19-2008, 09:32 AM
interesting.... I don't think I've ever seen a rabbit favicon in anyone's signature here... is it against the rules or is it just an unspoken rule not to publicize the fact your a member?

:yup: :yup: I am also curious about that

whiteyes
01-19-2008, 09:40 AM

there was one in J.A (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/me3you-142352)'s signature but he's disabled now, so his signature cant appear.

th0r
01-19-2008, 10:07 AM
is it against the rules or is it just an unspoken rule not to publicize the fact your a member?

both, and it's also common sense to not have your inbox flooded with pms requesting to be invited

BamZow
01-19-2008, 10:27 AM
I posted here that E***o opened up the invite request section and a lot of our fellows here that have E***o got mad as hell, but now they shut up. Probably they plan to request The Rabbit themself :D

monk3y
01-19-2008, 10:39 AM
TranceLover had the rabbit in his avatar a few months ago :P
( if my memory is good )

monk3y
01-19-2008, 10:40 AM
( if my memory is good )

Lew
01-19-2008, 11:08 AM
( if my memory is good )yea so?

grimms
01-19-2008, 01:04 PM
Me love a good rabbit. Still going to be near to impossible to get an invite. Least some deserving members out there have a chance, even if it's slim to none.

Giveaway
01-19-2008, 01:40 PM
this is just a roumor.
guys you are done wiht SCC + TL + RevTT.
u donnt need any rabbit, just a girl :P

Cruel
01-19-2008, 01:58 PM
this is just a roumor.
guys you are done wiht SCC + TL + RevTT.
u donnt need any rabbit, just a girl :P

A Girl can be just as heard if noteven harder, especiality if you go after a rabbit rarity type of girl... ;)

mrnobody
01-19-2008, 02:23 PM
alike E**** u still had to go through application and stuff so don't get all excited :P

KinkyAfro
01-19-2008, 02:29 PM
They actually opened there sign up's... You guys never got your accounts yet!?!?

mrnobody
01-19-2008, 02:39 PM
They actually opened there sign up's... You guys never got your accounts yet!?!?

i know right?

i have 5 accounts :lol:

weenden
01-19-2008, 05:12 PM
its a myth

grimms
01-19-2008, 09:15 PM
One day i will find rabbit. It's rabbit hunting season.

fsephie
01-19-2008, 09:20 PM
choo choo trains?

CHUGGA CHUGGA. WOOO WOOOOO

Actatoi
01-19-2008, 09:24 PM
choo choo trains?

CHUGGA CHUGGA. WOOO WOOOOO

http://images2.buzzillions.com/images_products/08/02/288997_300.jpg
Chugga chugga :whistling

FatBob
01-19-2008, 09:28 PM
does this tracker offer anything special ?

pone44
01-19-2008, 09:46 PM
never heard of it, really.

User19
01-19-2008, 09:51 PM
Magnificently

That1Guy
01-19-2008, 09:51 PM
does this tracker offer anything special ?

Im not a member but........I dont think so. I would say that 99% of people who want it are collectors. People will say the community but I have a feeling the community is comprised mostly of people that you can find in other communities.

But I could be wrong.

th0r
01-20-2008, 06:44 AM
99% of their membership is collectors? you couldn't be more wrong

punki_rach
01-20-2008, 06:47 AM
he said 99% of people who want it are collectors, not 99% of their membership

That1Guy
01-20-2008, 07:33 AM
99% of their membership is collectors? you couldn't be more wrong
re-read my post.....

Edit: after I re-read it I see how it could look like I was "hating" on it. This was NOT my intention whatsoever. I'm sure that rabbit is special in the same ways that I consider my favorite tracker special but to the average bt user these types of trackers will probably be disappointing (most people arent really after the community, imo) considering how highly they are spoken of (with good reason:P)

RoSsoNeRI
01-20-2008, 07:36 AM
I would say that 99% of people who want it are collectors.

That's y 99% of ppl don't get it :lol:

That1Guy
01-20-2008, 07:44 AM
I would say that 99% of people who want it are collectors.

That's y 99% of ppl don't get it :lol:
Amen to that :lol:

grimms
01-20-2008, 07:46 AM

I disagree with that. Not with you punki_rach. But just in general. I do feel people including me would love to be apart of F*** for what it can hopefully offer. Good forums, content (even though i could find that on any tracker), expanding network of friends, and also seeing what the site is about in general. I do agree though with the recent influx of requests (i've been there) , false hype (whether it's really false or not), and traders who claim to have an account there, would lead some to believe that most people on here only want it cause of it's status. Thats my two sense. Hate it or love it. Whether me or any other members on here ever get the chance to be apart of it, is a whole other issue and thread topic.;)

That1Guy
01-20-2008, 07:53 AM

I disagree with that. Not with you punki_rach. But just in general. I do feel people including me would love to be apart of F*** for what it can hopefully offer. Good forums, content (even though i could find that on any tracker), expanding network of friends, and also seeing what the site is about in general. I do agree though with the recent influx of requests (i've been there) , false hype (whether it's really false or not), and traders who claim to have an account there, would lead some to believe that most people on here only want it cause of it's status. Thats my two sense. Hate it or love it. Whether me or any other members on here ever get the chance to be apart of it, is a whole other issue and thread topic.;)

Im not trying to pick you out here grimms, I would consider you a friend but....... I happen to know that within the last two weeks, you have become a member of 4 VERY good communities. Now you are "hunting" for the rabbit. Have you had a chance to truly get to know your new communitues?

onlinenoob
01-20-2008, 07:55 AM
Its hunting season baby what can you expect.

grimms
01-20-2008, 08:05 AM

Im not trying to pick you out here grimms, I would consider you a friend but....... I happen to know that within the last two weeks, you have become a member of 4 VERY good communities. Now you are "hunting" for the rabbit. Have you had a chance to truly get to know your new communitues?

In the process and honored to all the members who invited me to each and everyone. I've always wanted to be apart of the rabbit is well. Whether i ever get the chance to be apart of F*** is a whole other issue(due to it's secrecy). Honestly if was never to be invited i would be content with what i have now.

Also i'm extremely greatful to the people who believed in me, all the members who ever vouched for me, to join their site. I'm also thankful to all the members here who make this community place i seem to can't get away from (even a day now) love the discussion here way too much.

That1Guy. I'm personally thankful to you and have reached out many times to you for advice and other issues. Other members I will not mention. You all know who you are. I'm thankful to you as well, and are friendship here on FST and other sites. Also yes to answer your original questions, still trying to get acquainted with other members, site rules, and the forum community, on those respective trackers. Even though I am a member of alot of trackers, I have use for almost each and every one of them some way somehow (not all about what you can leech, but what you can bring to the table). :D

FatBob
01-20-2008, 08:07 AM
ok . so its tracker which is really hard to get into with no so special content ?

fuck rabbit then

That1Guy
01-20-2008, 08:16 AM
In the process and honored to all the members who invited me to each and everyone. I've always wanted to be apart of the rabbit is well. Whether i ever get the chance to be apart of F*** is a whole other issue(due to it's secrecy). Honestly if was never to be invited i would be content with what i have now.

Also i'm extremely greatful to the people who believed in me, all the members who ever vouched for me, to join their site. I'm also thankful to all the members here who make this community place i seem to can't get away from (even a day now) love the discussion here way too much.

That1Guy. I'm personally thankful to you and have reached out many times to you for advice and other issues. Other members I will not mention. You all know who you are. I'm thankful to you as well, and are friendship here on FST and other sites. Also yes to answer your original questions, still trying to get acquainted with other members, site rules, and the forum community, on those respective trackers. Even though I am a member of alot of trackers, I have use for almost each and every one of them some way somehow (not all about what you can leech, but what you can bring to the table). :D
Fare enough grimms, I suppose I feel about the same, I just dont like to ask for anything directly or indirectly (most of the time :P) Honestly though ever since I found my favorite tracker I have become less curious about the ones I'm not a member of.

Maybe if/when you hunt down the rabbit you can convince me to go hunting as well :P

ok . so its tracker which is really hard to get into with no so special content ?

fuck rabbit then
kinda harsh, I've heard the community is great and all the good 0-days have unique packs

onlinenoob
01-20-2008, 08:21 AM

fuck rabbit then
:lol: Trust me they don't need you, you eventually will need them.

What has this got to do with rabbit opening invites up for 24 hours?:huh:

grimms
01-20-2008, 08:26 AM
Fare enough grimms, I suppose I feel about the same, I just dont like to ask for anything directly or indirectly (most of the time :P) Honestly though ever since I found my favorite tracker I have become less curious about the ones I'm not a member of.

Maybe if/when you hunt down the rabbit you can convince me to go hunting as well :P

fuck rabbit then
kinda harsh, I've heard the community is great and all the good 0-days have unique packs

I don't know, FSC is putting me into a happy trance. I'm loving it. I love the whole feeling of it. Won't go into specifics here about it though. Reason why i put the rabbit in my sig is for members to take notice, and hope for the best. If i never get in, i won't cry about it. I have more then enough to satsify me both (Forum and Content wise).:) Glad to be apart of FST. It has made me a better person virtually and gave me a chance to meet new friends and have fun.:)

Cruel
01-20-2008, 11:22 AM
:lol: Trust me they don't need you, you eventually will need them.

IF the collector in him comes alive yes, otherwise... no.

grimms
01-20-2008, 12:37 PM
What has this got to do with rabbit opening invites up for 24 hours?:huh:

Nothing that has anything to do with you.;) But since i'm a kind soul, i'll embrace your curosity. I had to clarify to a friend (That1guy) why i want to be apart of the rabbit and that not everyone looking, wants it just to say that have it (basically a collector). Also I think some rabbit members already stated that invites were only open for a day (hence the thread topic). I could be wrong about that though.

ScreaminJay
01-20-2008, 03:29 PM
Actually people keep saying **** have the content of other trackers... Stuff that could be found elsewhere, etc... that's not true.

It's not a 0day site and offer quite a bit of exclusive rips. But I shut up now and don't pm me.

Cruel
01-20-2008, 03:34 PM
Actually people keep saying **** have the content of other trackers... Stuff that could be found elsewhere, etc... that's not true.

It's not a 0day site and offer quite a bit of exclusive rips. But I shut up now and don't pm me.

And you promote, the wisest thing would be to be quiet really.

And thinking that people read "don't PM me" is just naive :yes:

Something Else
01-20-2008, 03:42 PM

FFS. Let the pneubs speculate on their own. :dabs:

Mac4ever
01-20-2008, 04:01 PM
what is the rabbit?

Cruel
01-20-2008, 04:02 PM
what is the rabbit?

Rabbits are small mammals in the family Leporidae of the order Lagomorpha, found in several parts of the world. There are seven different genera in the family classified as rabbits, including the European rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus), cottontail rabbit (genus Sylvilagus; 13 species), and the Amami rabbit (Pentalagus furnessi, endangered species on Amami Ōshima, Japan). There are many other species of rabbit, and these, along with cottontails, pikas, and hares, make up the order Lagomorpha. Rabbits generally live between four and twenty years.

FatBob
01-20-2008, 04:03 PM
Amami rabbit :cry:

greymatter
01-20-2008, 04:04 PM
:yup: :rolleyes::frusty:

I just replied to your bitmetv post. One free advice: BE SAFE.

Mac4ever
01-20-2008, 04:27 PM
what is the rabbit?

Rabbits are small mammals in the family Leporidae of the order Lagomorpha, found in several parts of the world. There are seven different genera in the family classified as rabbits, including the European rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus), cottontail rabbit (genus Sylvilagus; 13 species), and the Amami rabbit (Pentalagus furnessi, endangered species on Amami Ōshima, Japan). There are many other species of rabbit, and these, along with cottontails, pikas, and hares, make up the order Lagomorpha. Rabbits generally live between four and twenty years.

so what does "open invites" mean in this context? :D

kallieb
01-20-2008, 04:30 PM

Ditto...this is an MT thread.

Cruel
01-20-2008, 05:13 PM

so what does "open invites" mean in this context? :D

Everyone is invited to watch rabbits run freely around and then decide if they want to buy them.

kallieb
01-20-2008, 05:27 PM
Buying!! Unlikely. That would be BT land suicide. Can we spell..Global Ban. Buying an invite is the kiss of death.

Cruel
01-20-2008, 05:53 PM
Buying!! Unlikely. That would be BT land suicide. Can we spell..Global Ban. Buying an invite is the kiss of death.

Could have said "wanted them for free" but that wasn't as funny :(

Gothan
01-20-2008, 06:07 PM
wow thats great i cant believe
but it is really great

monk3y
01-20-2008, 06:18 PM
( if my memory is good )yea so?

1st i wasn't talking to you.
2nd a couple of people were discussing this issue if you can read more then 5 word syou should try it.
3rd shinigimi, i believe ftwr users knows this news no interest for people here.

corpik19
01-20-2008, 06:31 PM
this is greatfull news maybe somebody invite me

Rumblin
01-20-2008, 06:37 PM

Ditto...this is an MT thread.

Kallieb i have nothing against you in reality i think your a good and nice user but, requesting fsc and giving the exposure you gave it is nothing different then what is being done now, you started from the bottom and worked your way up, give others that same chance

DanielleD87
01-20-2008, 06:45 PM
kallie asked for fsc here? O.o
that isn't cool.

kallieb
01-20-2008, 06:46 PM
^^ True enough. But FSC's invite system was much different than what is being requested here. What it will be changed to is still unknown, but that's another discussion.

For the site requested in this thread, invites given out as per a forum request are likely to end up with a ban for both user and inviter. That is why it's empty.

You are right. I was helped immensely. But one approach doesn't fit all. Thanks, though, for raising it.But your comment is good. It makes me think through the importance of clarity,

Rumblin
01-20-2008, 06:58 PM
kallie asked for fsc here? O.o
that isn't cool.

she's asked for 3 separate sites, and has created 4 f*c related threads, I think you've been there long enough to know they dont like that exposure at all, even if you can't login, ask one of your friends here, and i see many of them who are there, through private pms instead of making a thread about it @kallieb also, your response made no sense to me maybe if you could communicate with me that has a point to it and not just puns of clarity it would be better

kallieb
01-20-2008, 07:05 PM
I wasn't mocking you. you're point was well made, and I only made one request for FSC. Multiple posts occurred within the thread.

pone44
01-20-2008, 07:34 PM
to this day, have no idea what this is, that u guys req? interesting.? lol
fullcontact is open, i think?? not sure? if that is it,confused.