PDA

View Full Version : Swedvdr Point System?

Ghost+Rider
01-20-2008, 05:35 AM
Can anyone pls tell me how points are generated there,I cant understand the language :(

Diiyad
01-20-2008, 05:44 AM
Thought they banned all non-swedish ips.

Ghost+Rider
01-20-2008, 05:46 AM

Is that the answer to my question :blink:

Diiyad
01-20-2008, 05:47 AM

You don't need the answer, because you should be banned.

Ghost+Rider
01-20-2008, 05:51 AM

So shud i be banned if my acc is 8 monaths old :lol:

RoSsoNeRI
01-20-2008, 06:01 AM
Can anyone pls tell me how points are generated there,I cant understand the language :(

y would u grab a tracker where u can't understand anything?? :unsure:

supper
01-20-2008, 06:06 AM

So shud i be banned if my acc is 8 monaths old :lol:nice catch dude:D

Ghost+Rider
01-20-2008, 06:08 AM

Loadz of Dvdr-s i love to download :P

Adam1990
01-20-2008, 06:13 AM

What a bad ass. Just kidding why don't you make yourself productive find a thread where you can actually help somebody and not troll to up your post count.

RoSsoNeRI
01-20-2008, 06:46 AM

lol fair enough, but arnt they all PAL dvd's??

1000possibleclaws
01-20-2008, 06:49 AM
i live in canada, and every single pal dvd i download from TTi works for me... i believe i am in the NTSN region, or whatever the acronym is. my dvd player isnt even special, i've just never run into format problems before. at the OP, i understand your situation and hope that someone who speaks swedish and is also a member can help you out.

If you wanted to make the process quicker, use a translator on the internet to translate to rules page, and then go back and copy and paste the part of the bonus system in here. then its a translation issue, which should be easy.

http://www.translation-guide.com/free_online_translators.php?from=Swedish&to=English

that site should do it for you, i've used it to translate swedish so i could sign up with the right quiz answers at PirateBits ;)

willsmith099
01-20-2008, 06:50 AM

Most of the movies there are in English with swe subtitles,They have great collection of DVDs with best speeds and i don't think the site language should matter ....
even i am curious to know the answer about the point system :whistling

0Ri0N
01-20-2008, 06:51 AM

So what? Nowadays any DVD-Player is able to read NTSC/PAL formats (region free).

RoSsoNeRI
01-20-2008, 06:52 AM
i live in canada, and every single pal dvd i download from TTi works for me... i believe i am in the NTSN region, or whatever the acronym is. my dvd player isnt even special, i've just never run into format problems before

do u play em in ur DVD player?? I live in canada too but I can't play PAL format on my DVD player :(

What kinda DVD player u got man??

Ghost+Rider
01-20-2008, 06:54 AM
Much Thanx T.S.O.L

:D

Thread can be closed :)

1000possibleclaws
01-20-2008, 06:54 AM
i live in canada, and every single pal dvd i download from TTi works for me... i believe i am in the NTSN region, or whatever the acronym is. my dvd player isnt even special, i've just never run into format problems before

do u play em in ur DVD player?? I live in canada too but I can't play PAL format on my DVD player :(

yeah my dvd player is pretty oldish too i think. its a sanyo model, not sure of its details, but i didnt have to hack it or anything..

Ghost+Rider
01-20-2008, 06:55 AM
Much Thanx T.S.O.L

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Thread can be closed http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif

RoSsoNeRI
01-20-2008, 06:56 AM

yeah my dvd player is pretty oldish too i think. its a sanyo model, not sure of its details, but i didnt have to hack it or anything..

hmmm.......I must be doing something wrong then

1000possibleclaws
01-20-2008, 06:56 AM
some words will probably get lost in translation with the translator, along with grammar. but if you use an online dictionary along side the translator it'll be easier to understand.

Cruel
01-20-2008, 11:26 AM
Up to 10GB you get what you uploaded times 2. (Meaning 20p for 10GB uploaded)
After that +1p for every GB up to 30p (Meaning 11-20 will give you 1p for every GB there)
After that you get 0.5p for every GB up to 40p. (after 40GB you stop recieving points that week)

Vidde
01-20-2008, 02:40 PM
Okay, to actually answer your question, here it goes..

at /bonus.php, it states:

First of all, you are ought to be PU+ to gain the points. Only Devine User+ are able to buy invites for the points (devine users -> member for 30 weeks, upped above 1TB, ratio above 1.1)

Then it's the system (translated):

Every friday all of your points are counted and handed out.

You'll gain points for your ammount of GB uploaded.
Up till 10GB = you'll get what you uploaded x 2
After that = +1p pr GB upped, untill 30p.
And after that again = +0.5p pr upped GB until 40p.

A torrentupload gain +10p pr torrent. This includes both "Arkiv" (the archive-section), and the general browse section.

So..
If you upload..
... 10GB/week, you'll get +20p.
... 20GB/week, you'll get +30p.
... 40GB/week, you'll get +40p.

Remember, max 40 points a week ;)

Cheers <3
-Vidde

1000possibleclaws
01-20-2008, 06:50 PM
normally point systems are to help out the people who are seeding torrents with no downloaders... I don't really see the point of swedvdrs system