PDA

View Full Version : I have a doubt

Wormtail
01-20-2008, 02:34 PM
I saw that on iPLAY we can get invites by donating 10e by cell-phone. I have a question because i dont understand the language. I'm from Portugal, can i donate too or it's only ppl from romania ? ( i think iplay is a romanian tracker )

raj3186
01-20-2008, 02:37 PM
coming to donations, donations are universally accepted :P
http://www.iplay.ro/paypal.php
this is for non-romanian users :D

dragos
01-20-2008, 02:56 PM
the cell phone donation only works in ro networks but i think they have paypall too. Just click on donate button and see what info you get, they should be in english

pangare
01-20-2008, 05:59 PM
Maybe he dont have money on PayPal :D

1000possibleclaws
01-20-2008, 07:02 PM
Paypal takes time to register and set up, and you need to be patient. It's definately worth it afterwards though.

mrnobody
01-20-2008, 07:39 PM
I saw that on iPLAY we can get invites by donating 10e by cell-phone. I have a question because i dont understand the language. I'm from Portugal, can i donate too or it's only ppl from romania ? ( i think iplay is a romanian tracker )

the content there is English and the site is coded in English as well however, when it comes to forum... majority of the forum post are in romanian.

btw instead of donating 10 euro just to get in may be donate it through ur trusted friend? doing so u can get ur invite...and ur friend can receive some benefits as well. But if u don't know anyone it's safer just to donate by urself and get into the site.

P.S. if you only care for content than iplay is a fine tracker (worth donating) but if u care for forum or say u want tracker where u can understand their language.....MAYBE you wanna donate to TL or ScT instead.

KravenX
01-21-2008, 12:22 AM
Never pay for File Sharing!

(upper right corner on FST)

in aprox 1 min pECI is gonna BUZZ me on Y!M and start swearing :lol:

mrnobody
01-21-2008, 12:57 AM

:lol:

Horatiu
01-21-2008, 02:07 AM

And how do you manage to keep a tracker running if not through donations?

mrnobody
01-21-2008, 02:11 AM

And how do you manage to keep a tracker running if not through donations?

donation should be an option (otherwise why the heck would anyone call it donation?) but the donation of P2L tracker is not (unless u find an invite).

There are plenty of tracker which do not depend on donation (i.e. staff are ready to pay money)....thehorrorcharnel is perfect example. They don't require you to donate, neither do they send pm/email about donation...but if u donate they will save some bucks from their pocket...thats all.

SAM
01-21-2008, 02:12 AM
pay to leech is a stupid thing

pECi
01-23-2008, 01:59 PM

were you the one sending me links to your live webcam? coz i think i've mistakenly set ur account to ignore. totally by accident :whistling