PDA

View Full Version : Illuminati II - The Antichrist Conspiracy

Agrajag
01-20-2008, 08:41 PM
Total Genious.

Downloaded it from The Box (also the first one).

Fucking ace.

Currently watching it, plus the snooker and Spanish soccer. I may have a pint now just to complete the perfection of the moment.

manker
01-20-2008, 08:49 PM
I may have a pint now just to complete the perfection of the moment.You're thinking that alcohol may just make you forget t'hoops current predicament of being beyond shite.

Your sentiment is admirable but I have grave doubts for its success.

Agrajag
01-20-2008, 08:51 PM
I may have a pint now just to complete the perfection of the moment.You're thinking that alcohol may just make you forget t'hoops current predicament of being beyond shite.

Your sentiment is admirable but I have grave doubts for its success.

Experience tells us it's a successful strategy.

TankGrrl
01-21-2008, 04:46 AM
cant find TACC on thebox? (or any Illuminati stuff ftm)

never whistle while youre pissin ;)

Skweeky
01-23-2008, 10:01 AM
Can you burn it on a DVD and send it to me in the post?
Preferably whilst being pished

Something Else
01-23-2008, 05:34 PM
I found it, it is very good indeed, I'm glued to the screen.
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/3469/3333331lq8wr0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Agrajag
01-23-2008, 07:15 PM

I can if you want but you'd have to know when you were going to be pished.

Let me know where you want it sent if you want it sent. I think I've only got your Govan address.

I could send you an invite to thebox if you don't have an account there.

chalice
01-23-2008, 07:23 PM

I

/Pishy sentimentality removed.

Agrajag
01-23-2008, 07:34 PM
I

/Pishy sentimentality removed.

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/51479244.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=E017D84470B84EBEAD78D5BCAF5D304F284831B75F48EF45

chalice
01-23-2008, 07:34 PM
That's more like it.

Agrajag
01-23-2008, 07:39 PM
http://www.majorvictory.net/Graphics/Jpegs/Major%20victory%20V%20sign.jpg

chalice
01-23-2008, 07:40 PM
http://www.churchill-society-london.org.uk/VSign.Jpeg

Agrajag
01-23-2008, 07:43 PM
Major Victory would kick Churchill's arse ... to the max.

chalice
01-23-2008, 07:45 PM
Well now he would, obviousment.

We could all head down to our nearest cemetery and kick up a stink.

Agrajag
01-23-2008, 07:47 PM
Even back in the day when Churchill was at the peak of his alcohol soaked, befuddled powers.

chalice
01-23-2008, 07:52 PM
Fair enough.

But even in his addled state, he still booted FDR's metal-ladened arse.

manker
01-23-2008, 08:32 PM
What's thebox? I'd like an invite, please, if possible :smilie4:

It appears that most torrent sites have either disowned me or disbanded during my interweb sabbatical. Thank feck for NGs.

Biggles
01-23-2008, 08:47 PM

It appears that most torrent sites have either disowned me or disbanded during my interweb sabbatical. Thank feck for NGs.

NGs?

Naked Girls?

:unsure:

chalice
01-23-2008, 08:48 PM

NGs?

Naked Girls?

:rolleyes:

Biggles
01-23-2008, 08:58 PM
NGs?

Naked Girls?

:rolleyes:

:shifty: One can dream

chalice
01-23-2008, 09:01 PM
You don't have to dream, Les. The interweb is at you flangertips.

Only, try to refrain from spunking on it.

Sir.

manker
01-23-2008, 09:04 PM
lol 50 year olds don't spunk :unsure:

chalice
01-23-2008, 09:06 PM

Just you wait.

Biggles
01-23-2008, 09:07 PM
You don't have to dream, Les. The interweb is at you flangertips.

Only, try to refrain from spunking on it.

Sir.

As sound a piece of advice as I have seen. It would play havoc with the keyboard I am sure.

Biggles
01-23-2008, 09:08 PM

:ermm: 50 is the new black....or something like that. I am convinced it is technically possible.

manker
01-23-2008, 09:11 PM

Just you wait.
'Spunk' seems like such an aggressive verb.

I feel that 'spooge' would be a more appropriate doing word to apply to the end product of the onanistic pursuits of our chronologically advantaged brethren.

chalice
01-23-2008, 09:16 PM
Just you wait.
'Spunk' seems like such an aggressive verb.

I feel that 'spooge' would be a more appropriate doing word to apply to the end product of the onanistic pursuits of our chronologically advantaged brethren.

'Sooged' is nice but I would prefer 'tokened'

Sorry Les.

Biggles
01-23-2008, 09:20 PM
Splooting is a possible compromise.

gits :dry:

chalice
01-23-2008, 09:22 PM
Am away now to watch the screener of Across The Universe.

Does that make me gay?

Or is it just everything else?

manker
01-23-2008, 09:25 PM

Does that make me gay?

I'm pretty sure that everything else isn't gay. Roy Keane, for example, is definitely not gay.

So it must be you :idunno:

manker
01-23-2008, 09:29 PM
Thanks, JP :happy:

chalice
01-23-2008, 09:31 PM

Does that make me gay?

I'm pretty sure that everything else isn't gay. Roy Keane, for example, is definitely not gay.

Bad example, mate.

Roy Keane is the gayest fucker ever.

Lost Rep. Of Ireland the World Cup cuz the team's training pitch was too bumpy.

Yes, that's why Rep. Of Ireland lost the World Cup.

Fact.

manker
01-23-2008, 09:42 PM

Bad example, mate.

Roy Keane is the gayest fucker ever.

Lost Rep. Of Ireland the World Cup cuz the team's training pitch was too bumpy.

Yes, that's why Rep. Of Ireland lost the World Cup.

Fact.
I thought he went home because because Mick McCarthy is a clueless cawk - but you said 'fact' so it can't be. We live and we learn.

Thank fuck you didn't say 'fact' after you called him gay. I'd have to take down all the posters of him from my bedroom wall. Wouldn't want people thinking I'm a poof, like.

Agrajag
01-23-2008, 09:51 PM
Thanks, JP :happy:

Yeah, get me banned. Cunt.

chalice
01-23-2008, 09:52 PM
Undoubtedly, McCarthy was a clueless cawk. I think we can insert a 'fact' there.

However, Keane was a prima-donna extraordinaire.

He was the only good thing in the team and he chose to leave it just before we got into the finals of the World Cup.

Admittedly, we didn't get into the finals of the World Cup...

In fact we're shite. But that doesn't stop us hating that Keane cunt.

However, that is not to say we wouldn't vote for him if he put himself up for Taoiseach.

Proper Bo
01-23-2008, 09:53 PM
It's a good thing lynx hasn't seen this thread, like. There'd be bannage pour manker and Jp.

Proper Bo
01-23-2008, 09:53 PM
pm sent:shifty:

Something Else
01-23-2008, 10:24 PM
The sub-3rd division training pitch and the fact that Mick wouldn't do anything about it were the reasons he demanded proper facilities, a decent manager and then left when he didn't get them. :emo:

Skweeky
01-24-2008, 08:31 AM
Back on topic;

you have my Cumbersneckie address because you sent Hogwatch to it. Adressed to Skweeky and Hun boy if I remember correctly :lol:

I'll resend it just in case

chalice
01-24-2008, 07:19 PM
According to the special advisor to the DUP in Northern Ireland, the Pope is the Antichrist.

True story.

ENTERPRISE minister Nigel Dodds has distanced his office from comments made by his special adviser that the Pope is the Antichrist by stating they "do not represent the views" of his department.

The DUP MP was speaking after his special aide, Wallace Thompson (54), caused outrage by labelling Pope Benedict the antichrist and saying he would "totally oppose" a possible visit by the pontiff to Northern Ireland.

Mr Wallace, a married father-of-three, made the comments on RTE radio's LiveLine show on Tuesday, provoking an-gry calls for an hour afterwards.

Speaking on air, Mr Wallace said: "The Pope is the anti-christ... a lot of Protestants may not hold [that view] but it is still enshrined in the standards."

On the prospects of a Papal visit to the north, he said: "We would totally oppose that visit. We would have to say we do not want the Pope to come to Northern Ireland."

Mr Thompson, pictured, who was a civil servant for 28 years before being appointed special advisor to Mr Dodds, last year, is also an elder in the Knock Evangelical Presbyterian Church in Belfast.

Speaking last night, Mr Dodds said: "As minister, I cannot comment on an individual's beliefs.

"Wallace Thompson's comments were made in a personal capacity as secretary of the Evangelical Protestant Society.

"They were not made as a special adviser nor do they represent the views of the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Investment."

The Church of Ireland last night issued a statement distancing itself from Mr Thompson's description of the Pope as the antichrist.

The sale of rosary beads in one of its cathedrals, St Pat-rick's in Dublin, sparked the initial row, with Mr Thompson objecting to a Catholic aid to prayer being sold in a Protestant church building.

In its statement, the Church said: "The Church of Ireland wishes to point out that no such description of the Pope is contained in any of the formularies or the historic documents of the Church of Ireland."

The Church of Ireland's foundation document is the 39 Articles of Religion and although it does not describe the Pope as antichrist, it does highlight what it believes are errors in Catholic teaching.

Article 19 says "the Church of Rome hath erred, not only in their living and manner of ceremonies, but also in matters of Faith" and Article 22 says "the Romish doctrine concerning purgatory, pardons, worshipping and adoration is... repugnant to the Word of God".

The Westminster Confession of Faith, the Presbyterian Church's basis of faith, does describe the Pope as the antichrist, however.