PDA

View Full Version : an Advice to Traders

Eeel
01-21-2008, 12:35 PM
this is an advice to traders trading high level accounts / invites

i belive FST staff doesnt give out ip's to com reps .

then the only way to get your ip is if someone sends you a link to log your ip .

so when you trade , use a proxy and if someone sends you a link as an account screenshot , ratio proof etc . make sure you are behind a proxy server before clicking on that link .

or use Torpark http://www.download.com/Torpark/3000-2356_4-10586817.html

Torpark is a program which allows you to surf the Internet anonymously. Download Torpark and put it on a USB Flash keychain. Plug it into any internet terminal whether at home, school, work, or in public. Torpark will launch a Tor circuit connection, which creates an encrypted tunnel from your computer indirectly to a Tor exit computer, allowing you to surf the Internet anonymously. Torpark is small, portable, clean, open-source, free of spyware/adware, and free.

and dont trust every one that sends you a link claiming its a screenshot of their "high level" account . they can be tracker staff trying to log your ip address and ban you from the tracker

so be carefull

and if any anti traders has some smart ass comments . keep it to yourself , FST bt invite section is a place to trade accounts / invites .. and as long as FST staff doesnt give a shit about that , you should STFU too :rolleyes:

i am an experienced trader in another forum . now am going to start trading here , just for the fun of it :naughty:

bcrabl
01-21-2008, 12:44 PM
good advice

supper
01-21-2008, 01:40 PM
thank you Eeel (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/eeel-191034) for the good advice:)

predateur
01-21-2008, 09:11 PM
this is an advice to traders trading high level accounts / invites

i belive FST staff doesnt give out ip's to com reps .

then the only way to get your ip is if someone sends you a link to log your ip .

so when you trade , use a proxy and if someone sends you a link as an account screenshot , ratio proof etc . make sure you are behind a proxy server before clicking on that link .

or use Torpark http://www.download.com/Torpark/3000-2356_4-10586817.html

Torpark is a program which allows you to surf the Internet anonymously. Download Torpark and put it on a USB Flash keychain. Plug it into any internet terminal whether at home, school, work, or in public. Torpark will launch a Tor circuit connection, which creates an encrypted tunnel from your computer indirectly to a Tor exit computer, allowing you to surf the Internet anonymously. Torpark is small, portable, clean, open-source, free of spyware/adware, and free.and dont trust every one that sends you a link claiming its a screenshot of their "high level" account . they can be tracker staff trying to log your ip address and ban you from the tracker

so be carefull

and if any anti traders has some smart ass comments . keep it to yourself , FST bt invite section is a place to trade accounts / invites .. and as long as FST staff doesnt give a shit about that , you should STFU too :rolleyes:

i am an experienced trader in another forum . now am going to start trading here , just for the fun of it :naughty:

thx man very good advice :)

Eeel
01-23-2008, 10:45 PM
thanks for cleaning up my thread :)

spark
01-23-2008, 10:48 PM

:mellow:

SenorBubbz
01-23-2008, 10:48 PM
Great advice dude, and would you mind sending me a pm of the other site you're part of?

mrnobody
01-23-2008, 10:53 PM
the whole thread got cleaned up :O

:lol:

AmpeD
01-23-2008, 10:54 PM
oh, i thought this thread was going to say: go get laid fags :lol:

maddoxro
01-23-2008, 10:58 PM
oh, i thought this thread was going to say: go get laid fags :lol:
hahhahah,i had the same impresion :lol::lol::lol:

Eeel
01-23-2008, 11:21 PM

:ermm:

Horatiu
01-23-2008, 11:27 PM
Will you give me a break with this anti trading bullshit. Let the people do what they want if it's played by the rules.
You guys are exactly like the ones ratting out a fellow classmate when he cheats on his exam.

Eeel
01-23-2008, 11:32 PM
this is the same old thread princess

me old thread no remove . me thread stay , staff clean thread

those blue words english

PRINCE
01-23-2008, 11:42 PM
this is the same old thread princess

me old thread no remove . me thread stay , staff clean thread

those blue words english

ok miss Eeel
i will leave this f***n thread
but we here 4 ever
and will never tierd

Artemis
01-24-2008, 01:58 AM
well since my posts didn't constitute spam and since last time I looked this was a public forum you chose to post this thread in, the stfu comment was bound to incite a flame attack, if your stated intention was simply to give advice to traders, then why put inflamatory comments in the thread ? You must accept that there are other points of view than your own, and that the whole point of a forum is to discuss ?
If you were truly genuine about your 'advice' which is repeated elsewhere (you have heard of the search function ? ) then you would not put flame bait into a serious thread. Complain away all you like, I am asking a question about the language you chose to use if you profess to be so helpful, and I will continue to since your statements are provocative and designed to get a negative response from others, in other words you are trolling for a response from others.

reese
01-24-2008, 04:47 AM
put well!

this doesnt just apply just to traders... You have to be careful giving out your invites also since many sites are against public giveaways.

Sylar666
01-25-2008, 10:24 AM
Why can't the two "breeds" live in peace and harmony? I prefer the terminus technicus "No-trader". It sounds different and actually it has a different meaning. The loud, aggressive behavior of the so - called "Anti - Traders" remind me to the attitude of some contemporary Torquemada...I guess most of the people here can calculate the pros and cons of his/her deeds. Let them do what they want. On the other hand, Soldiers of Holy Anti-Trader Sect has the right to spread the love - just like Tom Cruise did in one of his recent indoctrinate - video. A nice one...:) Best thing is to ignore those fanatics,

fatcat69
01-25-2008, 11:03 AM
Advice to the OP, most of the staff of high level trackers dont allow email addy's to be changed and they do monitor ip's on accounts....

So if an account has an ip from say the US for 4 months...then all the sudden starts showing a swiss ip for awhile...they will assume its traded.

Seen this happen a few times already.

Safest thing to do is not trade, I dont see the point, I was able to get into all your "high level" trackers without trading once...and all within a month. Only took me one month to get all the way through them all.

So hows this for advice:
Contribute to a community, get the invite for free, dont risk losing an account that you just traded for. Trading died when 2007 rolled around...

And even though community reps dont get ip's released....they all talk to eachother and a large number of users here pretend to be traders just to lure real traders...then share the ip's with both sites. I have had a few users pm me usernames and account stats for a few trackers that I am friends with staff on, and hell I have no problem forwarding it to them, so just be social and youll get the invites for free.

Just my point of view...there is no safe way to trade, its an oxymoron...like organized government lol

Sylar666
01-25-2008, 11:20 AM
Hopefully the New Torquemadas will die out as well.

Artemis
01-25-2008, 12:19 PM
and if any anti traders has some smart ass comments . keep it to yourself , FST bt invite section is a place to trade accounts / invites .. and as long as FST staff doesnt give a shit about that , you should STFU too

Hopefully the New Torquemadas will die out as well

How exactly do you figure that me asking a question about such a flame bait post in anyway qualifies me to be a member of the auto da fe ?
This is a forum, there are different opinions, if everyone had the same opinion as you there would be this forum with five new threads a day with lots of posts of +1, ya, and yep in them.
Deal with it ! this is a place to discuss, if you need everyone to live in peace and harmony I'm sure you'll find a commune somewhere.

jasperr
01-25-2008, 02:04 PM
Will you give me a break with this anti trading bullshit. Let the people do what they want if it's played by the rules.
You guys are exactly like the ones ratting out a fellow classmate when he cheats on his exam.

played by the rules??? who's rules?? ...... i tell ya, you people just give me non-stop laughs.... on most trackers it's against their rules to trade period! ... but all the traders seem to think think they can just whatever they want ... and they always seem to hide behind the fact that FST has no rules.... and quote saying that "IT'S NOT AGAINST THE RULES HERE!!!!" ... i don't give a crap where you are.. post here or elsewhere... don't make a difference, fact of the matter is that you should be respecting the rules of the specific tracker(s) that you are trading, it's that simple. stop hiding behinding the rules of the specific forum that your posting in, thats irrelevant (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=cej&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=irrelevant&spell=1) .. it is good to follow the rules of the forum... but, you should use more common sense while doing so.. private trackers are just that private, meaning they closed the doors for a reason. if they wanted just any fool to be able to get access then they wouldn't have closed the doors now would they..??? hmmmmmmmm........ thats an interesting point now isnt it??
and thats what happends when you trade the accounts/invites and or do free "giveaways" as well... you go ahead and let any fool in and those people fook things up for the rest.. yeah, thats a good thing isn't it.. :ghey:

Dark Archon
01-25-2008, 03:59 PM
didn't know trading need to be so secretive, sounds like extra hassles to me, not worth it.

! ANGEL !
01-25-2008, 05:41 PM
thanks Eeel
about ur information:)

J-dye
02-14-2008, 08:54 AM
nice :O

SCR
02-14-2008, 09:10 AM

played by the rules??? who's rules?? ...... i tell ya, you people just give me non-stop laughs.... on most trackers it's against their rules to trade period! ... but all the traders seem to think think they can just whatever they want ... and they always seem to hide behind the fact that FST has no rules.... and quote saying that "IT'S NOT AGAINST THE RULES HERE!!!!" ... i don't give a crap where you are.. post here or elsewhere... don't make a difference, fact of the matter is that you should be respecting the rules of the specific tracker(s) that you are trading, it's that simple. stop hiding behinding the rules of the specific forum that your posting in, thats irrelevant (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=cej&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=irrelevant&spell=1) .. it is good to follow the rules of the forum... but, you should use more common sense while doing so.. private trackers are just that private, meaning they closed the doors for a reason. if they wanted just any fool to be able to get access then they wouldn't have closed the doors now would they..??? hmmmmmmmm........ thats an interesting point now isnt it??
and thats what happends when you trade the accounts/invites and or do free "giveaways" as well... you go ahead and let any fool in and those people fook things up for the rest.. yeah, thats a good thing isn't it.. :ghey:

I like your point of view and I totally agree with you.

DKre8ive1
02-14-2008, 10:53 AM
At the orginal poster at what # is a tracker considered high level?

If it begins at level 9 then I think you should read the stickies because some of the sites in that level have an agreement with FST to not let accounts to be traded.

Welcome to FST were you can actually get invites for just contributing and being noticed by the right people.

Dark Archon
02-14-2008, 10:57 AM
since you are a trader, I hope you won't get scammed Eeel

Feeling
02-14-2008, 10:59 AM
How lame

yacine911
02-14-2008, 11:02 AM
i thing the good advice is don't trade trader
just kidding i thing is a good advice

soulreaper
02-14-2008, 11:46 AM

My thoughts exactly,you've my full support. The bullying that goes on here needs to stop and it has decreased to an extent after Detale put his foot down.
There's light at the end of the tunnel afterall.

Eeel
05-07-2008, 02:46 PM
thanks . this thread needs a bump too

jasperr
05-07-2008, 03:30 PM
Advice to the OP, most of the staff of high level trackers dont allow email addy's to be changed and they do monitor ip's on accounts....

So if an account has an ip from say the US for 4 months...then all the sudden starts showing a swiss ip for awhile...they will assume its traded.

Seen this happen a few times already.

Safest thing to do is not trade, I dont see the point, I was able to get into all your "high level" trackers without trading once...and all within a month. Only took me one month to get all the way through them all.

So hows this for advice:
Contribute to a community, get the invite for free, dont risk losing an account that you just traded for. Trading died when 2007 rolled around...

And even though community reps dont get ip's released....they all talk to eachother and a large number of users here pretend to be traders just to lure real traders...then share the ip's with both sites. I have had a few users pm me usernames and account stats for a few trackers that I am friends with staff on, and hell I have no problem forwarding it to them, so just be social and youll get the invites for free.

Just my point of view...there is no safe way to trade, its an oxymoron...like organized government lol

Since the OP decided to bump this thread ... i'll add to it!

what fatcat says here is pretty much correct, staffers look at ips for changes.. and also actually do go door 2 door to spread the word of traders, think they don't??.. think again!.. hell... a lot of trackers are starting to ban proxies on site now too..

just some added words for wisdom

dunson
05-07-2008, 03:56 PM
Bro your advice came way too late for me.

I've already been invited to some of the coolest trackers around and I didn't trade. Plus I didn't even use tor before clicking on the registration link these kind people sent me. :cry:

IdolEyes787
05-07-2008, 04:32 PM

I've already been invited to some of the coolest trackers around and I didn't trade. Plus I didn't even use tor before clicking on the registration link these kind people sent me. :cry:

Disregard dunson,he's obviously not in his right mind.:whistling
Much better advice is to listen to your parole officer Eeel. You know he's only there to help you.

dunson
05-07-2008, 04:46 PM

Disregard dunson,he's obviously not in his right mind.:whistling
Much better advice is to listen to you're parole officer Eeel. You know he's only there to help you.

And to make sure you're home by 7pm. :P

central2rbay
05-07-2008, 04:53 PM
Well put and awesome reference ~ cheers

guandms
05-07-2008, 08:53 PM
great advice thank you !!!

Brandon
05-07-2008, 10:12 PM
We actually have much more efficient ways of getting your IP :P

mummysboy
05-08-2008, 12:44 AM
brandon - wb mate - hope you feeling better bud :D

kondrae
05-08-2008, 04:18 AM
i love how people say, respect the rules of the tracker dont trade. Most trackers break scene rules, and us torrenters break copyright laws. and you want trader not to break tracker rules. Please. i dont trade cuz i get everything without trading

smc
05-08-2008, 06:38 AM
Eeel thanks for the advice brother..
jasper shut the fuck up bitch, mind your own business u stupid fuck.

Artemis
05-08-2008, 07:43 AM
Eeel thanks for the advice brother..
jasper shut the fuck up bitch, mind your own business u stupid fuck.

What a deeply incisive comment, gee thanks for that you have enriched my day...... and you manage to use swear words as punctuation how original. I can't wait for the next enthralling installment:blink:

sabre
05-08-2008, 08:14 AM
What a deeply incisive comment, gee thanks for that you have enriched my day...... and you manage to use swear words as punctuation how original. I can't wait for the next enthralling installment:blink:

stfu

Giallorosso
05-08-2008, 08:17 AM
thx

Eeel
12-14-2008, 04:53 PM
a bump for the phantom generation 10

Albo Da Kid
12-14-2008, 04:59 PM
DO NOT CLICK on this link: http://tinyurl.com/2w4apm

:lol:lol:lol

dragoi92
12-14-2008, 05:13 PM

This is funny:lol:

cinephilia
12-14-2008, 05:20 PM

you walked into the trap... your ip has been caught! :naughty:

Albo Da Kid
12-14-2008, 05:22 PM

Yepp im afraid so. Your Ip will be posted in the Blacklist of rickrolled users... And you know what that means. There's no coming back from that

dragoi92
12-14-2008, 05:24 PM

Yepp im afraid so. Your Ip will be posted in the Blacklist of rickrolled users... And you know what that means. There's no coming back from that

And u will be banned in all tracker.:D

thrillerboy
12-14-2008, 07:55 PM
interesting advice.....

lldoryll
12-16-2008, 07:02 AM
Ahhh... another thread that proved to me that I should never, ever give invites to people from FST...

pone44
12-16-2008, 07:06 AM
Or check their profile history, make friends here and chat with them if you should give a invite to a friend only, basically. If your going to give any invites?

The 2 acc thing makes it hard to trust. You know :idunno:

lldoryll
12-16-2008, 07:34 AM
Or check their profile history, make friends here and chat with them if you should give a invite to a friend only, basically. If your going to give any invites?

The 2 acc thing makes it hard to trust. You know :idunno:

Say I befriend someone and give them an invite...
Who knows how many hands it will change and how many times it will travel around the world until it 'perishes'...

The traders who trade to get the trackers they want - because they think it is the easiest and fastest way to do it, although I disagree and don't support them.. I can see their point of view at least...

However, there are those people that treat trackers and invites like Magic Cards... something to be played and dealt with ...

I seriously think that those people need to get a real life.

LJ.
12-16-2008, 08:04 AM
How can can they get my ip if he sends a screenshot from tinypic.com ?

stoi
12-16-2008, 08:57 AM
i love how people say, respect the rules of the tracker dont trade. Most trackers break scene rules, and us torrenters break copyright laws. and you want trader not to break tracker rules. Please. i dont trade cuz i get everything without trading

What scene rules?

They have never come to me and told me them, I am not in the scene so cant read them. I dont steal from the scene, someone else does and I get it from them.

Traders are in the tracker, in the rules of that tracker, is no trading allowed, yet they still do it.

It is nothing like the same as you put it.

And like somone else said, its those that treat them like baseball cards, or Pokemon, they have to have them all, once they have them all, they still want more, so they try for 2,3,4,5 accounts on all.

Its addictive, i have never traded obviously, but getting a release on the tracker and suprnova first was very addictive back in the day, smoking/drinking drugs are addictive, so I can see how trading can get that way, still does not make it correct though.

Funkin'
12-16-2008, 09:10 AM
What a funny thread.

iEATlilKIDS
12-16-2008, 09:20 AM
i gota say stoi is da man, such lvl headed guy if i didnt know better i woudnt believe that such a swell fella is a tracker owner.
wonder were this whole privete tracker torrenting whirlwind will calm dowen alrdy, funny thing is that if there werent all this hype bout lvl 9 tracker oooooooou lvl 6 wowowowow and all those dickhead lists going around nobody wouda made such a fuss bout collecting accounts, its just like was said we covet what we dont have and evry body cant get, not to bellitle some of those great higth lvl trackers but the content and pretimes that some of them offer isnt really that far of than even some of the public trackers, its the exclusivity and shiny grafics that attract the attention not always the content.

Artemis
12-16-2008, 01:59 PM
http://i36.tinypic.com/2zg6ctt.gif

Eeel just bumps this thread every few months then like your standard troll, sits back and enjoys the chaos, all your doing is giving a moron a laugh....

Disme
12-16-2008, 02:18 PM
Eeel just bumps this thread every few months then like your standard troll, sits back and enjoys the chaos, all your doing is giving a moron a laugh....

Don't spoil the fun here mister ... a thread like this is exactly why I keep visiting FST :w00t:

anjelik
12-20-2008, 03:13 AM
up :)