PDA

View Full Version : FB problem

LRm
01-21-2008, 03:11 PM
My account on FB was disabled...i would like to talk with a admin...i tried to go on their irc but it`s invite only and i don`t have the code...please pm-me
Thanks!

Giveaway
01-22-2008, 02:48 PM
have you sorted out your problem?
i need help yoo :)

LRm
01-22-2008, 03:46 PM
no, still waiting for somebody to pm me or something.....when i try to login i got this message

Login failed!

This account has been disabled.
Reason: Account trader

i dont trade the account omg....(admin) you can check this....look @ the login ip-s//....i got the invite from a friend 1, 2 months ago and since then i login with same ip! since then my password was never reseted, and my mail was never changed. So...Tell me why?...if it`s a admin who see this message please pm to give you my acc name....Thanks!

Giveaway
01-22-2008, 03:54 PM
how long didnt u log in on the site LRm?

maddoxro
01-22-2008, 04:01 PM
of course you are a trader...for example you cost me all my invites on bitme long time ago...i invited you and you got disabled soon.

dragos
01-22-2008, 04:03 PM
of course you are a trader...for example you cost me all my invites on bitme long time ago...i invited you and you got disabled soon.

is this a pwn ?

Giveaway
01-22-2008, 04:14 PM

is this a pwn ?
lol..is this true?

LRm
01-22-2008, 04:56 PM
yes it`s true...that was a long time ago when i start to be on forums, trading was my start, was a wrong start, at that time i didnt know a lot of things .... i stopped doing that, i figure out later that trading it`s not the way- ....now i have to apologize- i`m really sorry for that...i`m not that guy anymore.

ontopic: i didnt log on site...i think for 3,4 days maximum.

0Ri0N
01-22-2008, 05:39 PM
I remembered i had an account there:

Login failed!

Reason: Inactive too long. We don't need you.

Harsh! :blink:

Giveaway
01-23-2008, 01:18 PM
I remembered i had an account there:

Login failed!

Reason: Inactive too long. We don't need you.

Harsh! :blink:
that sucks..you cant spend your life for FB :D