PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360 sites

theflystyle
01-21-2008, 07:29 PM
anyone have any suggestions for some game sites for the 360? i am already a member of blackcats and bitgamer.

thanks

kaffeine
01-21-2008, 07:33 PM
xbox sky (http://bt.xbox-sky.com/) is a good alternative

angryghost
01-21-2008, 07:36 PM
http://bt.xbox-sky.com/

http://nemesyz.com/index.php (http://nemesyz.com/index.php)

both have very good xbox360 content

theflystyle
01-21-2008, 07:49 PM
looks like im gonna need to post in the invite section lol

thanks!!!

seanbee
01-22-2008, 01:57 PM
What more content can you want than black-cats for X360?

fOrUmAs
01-22-2008, 01:59 PM

u can say this also for xbox-sky:)

i also recommend nemesyz.com if u dont have BC fast release with good speed:happy:

seanbee
01-22-2008, 02:01 PM

i also recommend nemesyz.com if u dont have BC fast release with good speed:happy:

I was askign on the basis of the thread starter already having BC, but from what you say seeing I don't have BC, these two might be good alternatives seeing I am eager to fully get my XBOX 360 gaming on

t0mmy
01-22-2008, 02:10 PM
anyone know of xbox-sky open signups regulary? im eager to game more with my modded 360 :D

Giveaway
01-22-2008, 02:22 PM
black-cats + xbox sky

fOrUmAs
01-22-2008, 02:26 PM
anyone know of xbox-sky open signups regulary? im eager to game more with my modded 360 :D

just keep checking and u will get in and yes they have signups regulary:)

btw Burnout Paradise is out :D

seanbee
01-22-2008, 02:51 PM

just keep checking and u will get in and yes they have signups regulary:)

btw Burnout Paradise is out :D

PAL version is out, still waiting on NTSC :whistling

theflystyle
01-23-2008, 01:48 AM
i got an invite to nem!!!!!

fatcat69
01-23-2008, 02:09 AM

xbox -sky?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That site is horrible for xbox 360 games, they get everything after everyone else and their speeds...well suck. Public trackers will offer you faster speeds any day of the week ....:happy:

Black cats has everything. You might be able to find some on 0day sites...bitsoup has a few...but if you have blackcats, you wont get a better selectiong outside of those walls.

Cabalo
01-23-2008, 02:11 AM
yeh, but for older games, if u haven't blackcats, it's the best place to go. i like xbox-sky, and for me speed in not a problem, when u look for rare contents.

essebi
02-05-2008, 04:24 PM
xbox -sky?

That site is horrible for xbox 360 games, they get everything after everyone else and their speeds...well suck. Public trackers will offer you faster speeds any day of the week ....:happy:

Black cats has everything. You might be able to find some on 0day sites...bitsoup has a few...but if you have blackcats, you wont get a better selectiong outside of those walls.

That site suck? lol
That's an old torrent site that is here for years serving you fast and reliable relese! We have a great comunity with a lot of good users!
Who was the first tracker that leacked halo3 before scene group?
Who was the first tracker that leacked shadowrun before scene group?
Who was the first tracker that leacked DEVIL MAY CRY 4 before scene group?
... i can continue...

The answer is XBOX-SKY

We allow upload also by dsl connection, and sometimes you'll find a very bad speed, but speed isn't better than quality!

Please don't flame if you don't know the fact!

essebi

Dark Archon
02-05-2008, 04:51 PM
UG + BitGamer

Cabalo
02-05-2008, 04:56 PM
xbox -sky?

That site suck? lol
That's an old torrent site that is here for years serving you fast and reliable relese! We have a great comunity with a lot of good users!
Who was the first tracker that leacked halo3 before scene group?
Who was the first tracker that leacked shadowrun before scene group?
Who was the first tracker that leacked DEVIL MAY CRY 4 before scene group?
... i can continue...

The answer is XBOX-SKY

We allow upload also by dsl connection, and sometimes you'll find a very bad speed, but speed isn't better than quality!

Please don't flame if you don't know the fact!

essebi
i totally agree with what you said.
about DMC4, it for sure is true.

fOrUmAs
02-05-2008, 08:00 PM
xbox -sky?

That site is horrible for xbox 360 games

lol maybe for u,but not for others (including me);)

they get everything after everyone else and their speeds

yea speed sometimes sucks since everyone have access to upload torrents,and so not everyone have 100mbit connection,also that is not true that xbox-sky get releases last and there are many examples...like latest one with Devil may cry 4 since that wasnt scene release it was for member that have rip and uploaded on xbox-sky..so an that time u could only find it on xbox-sky...and for sure they get releases much faster that *high lvl sites* and all what i have said is fact not opinion;)

yea u can download it from Thepiratebay much faster than on SCT since they havent uploaded DMC4 :P(but seriously u totally underestimate xbox-sky probably becuase of your big appetite for *higher sites*)

Elodia
02-09-2008, 11:49 AM
please invite please very very mouch