PDA

View Full Version : How to take screen shots with MS paint

Downloading Junkie
01-21-2008, 08:53 PM
http://torrentinvite.com/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif How to take screen shots with Ms paint
Hello this is for all the new members that may not know how to do this and so when a forum member ask for a screen shot of ur speed test and ratio ull be prepared.
SCREEN SHOTS
1. when ur at the screen u want captured just press- Print Screen.
2. After u do that open up microsoft paint.
3. When ur in microsoft paint just press Control V, the pic that u chose to capture should now appear in ur paint screen.
4. Now u need to save it, go to file and choose save as (very important) pick JPEG
Now u should have a screen shot saved in ur save location.
Now all u have to do is find a hosting place for ur pics and u can easily put ur pics in ur profile.
There are many hosting places, like imageshack or photobucket. I like photobucket.
I hope this helps anyone who needed it
enjoy
movieaddict

Diamonds4Ever
01-21-2008, 08:57 PM
good one m8, wrong section though, this should go in the tutorial section:)

Sanka113
01-21-2008, 08:57 PM
Good post. I pretty sure most people know how to take mspaint screenshots though. The best way to take screenshots is using snag-it. That program makes it where you can grab what you need from the screenshot without having to do as much editing.

filonome
01-21-2008, 08:59 PM
no shit....

Giveaway
01-21-2008, 11:37 PM
Good post. I pretty sure most people know how to take mspaint screenshots though. The best way to take screenshots is using snag-it. That program makes it where you can grab what you need from the screenshot without having to do as much editing.
thanks for the advice mate.
didnt know of snag-it

mrnobody
01-21-2008, 11:38 PM

ya

snag-it is pretty good

i use it

@OP, wrong section m8

Giveaway
01-21-2008, 11:49 PM

ya

snag-it is pretty good

i use it

@OP, wrong section m8
sh*t i thought it was free , but i should buy it
isnt that faster to use mspaint?

mrnobody
01-21-2008, 11:53 PM
ya

snag-it is pretty good

i use it

@OP, wrong section m8

i was able to find a cracked version in RS. try searching there, if not trackers.

...and i find snag-it easier and faster to use...it has hotkey, there are different mod of taking screenshot etc. Plus, has more editing tools.

escuoop
01-22-2008, 12:00 AM
ya

snag-it is pretty good

i use it

@OP, wrong section m8

use the free version

i was able to find a cracked version in RS. try searching there, if not trackers.

...and i find snag-it easier and faster to use...it has hotkey, there are different mod of taking screenshot etc. Plus, has more editing tools.

And the scrolling window is really cool

you can't tack a scrolling window with paint screen

and sometimes the content of the controls does not show up when using printscreen

STEViEAR
01-22-2008, 12:07 AM
1. when ur at the screen u want captured just press- Print Screen.

Dont forget some keyboards like mine you to hold down the function=Fn key and press Prt Sc= print screen http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/icons/icon4.gif

hangemhigh
01-22-2008, 01:14 AM
I snag it too

broomhead
01-22-2008, 01:18 AM
I am happy I have never had the experience of using the horror called MS Paint and for the last three years, I have been clear of anything Microsoft at all, i am being cleansed. Why not just use photoshop?

mrnobody
01-22-2008, 01:20 AM
Why not just use photoshop?

coz most don't have it?

broomhead
01-22-2008, 01:21 AM
Is this a file-sharing forum or not?

TP635
01-22-2008, 03:20 AM
Why not just use photoshop?

coz most don't have it?

Photoshop is an overkill for such simple task

Giveaway
01-22-2008, 02:28 PM
I am happy I have never had the experience of using the horror called MS Paint and for the last three years, I have been clear of anything Microsoft at all, i am being cleansed. Why not just use photoshop?
LOL :D photoshop is so heavy..you just need a lightweight application in order to take a screen