PDA

View Full Version : Blackcats-Games Givaway

Pages : 1 [2]

tjbzonasul
02-26-2008, 02:48 AM
IŽd love to have it.
I will be a good member and participate in the community, as I try to be everywhere I am in. Of course, I will keep seeding the files I get. And I have a hot neighbor that likes games and need an excuse to bring her here more often. ;)

Rumblin
02-26-2008, 03:51 AM
never had black-cat games but i did get a blu-ray burner so maybe you have ps3 games? but so does torrentleech, i usually like to have a speciality tracker, i dont bring much leeching other than the normal goodies like c&c, unreal tournament, and cod4, but agian i can find that anywhere, what i can bring is a voice in the irc room and a voice in forums, i am a major junkie when it comes to that, i actually pride myself on posting, so what can i bring to bcg, nothing, but i can help develop a community per say.

narutomano
02-26-2008, 02:34 PM
from the first time i was introduce to the torrent world i was hoping to get invite to BCG and from the comments i heard about it i am sure it is answering my demands. i'm not and uploader but i surely can help in the forums with my great gaming expirience.
wether i get this invite or not it's a great thread. 10x (maybe its more than 30 words sorry)

stoi
02-28-2008, 12:37 AM
Closing this now as i dont think many more members will be interested as its on page 7 now.

dont worry though if you have posted, i will go through this with a fine tooth comb the next few days, and get some people in.